Category :
Hours:
24/7 sales and service

Convertible Heating and Air Conditioning

Company Profile

We are a 47 year old family business that specializes in the installation and service of Gas Furnaces, Central Air Conditioning, Gas Boilers, Hydronic Furnaces, Tankless Hot Water, Hot Water Tanks, Humidifiers, Air Cleaners and Custom Ductwork.

more...

Mississauga / Brampton 905-803-9229

Reviews for Convertible Heating and Air Conditioning

Show:

Apr 15, 2014, Toronto

Many years ago I had Convertible install a air conditioning and was very happy with the service and the price. A week ago I had my furnace replaced by this company again because of the wonderful customer service and expertise. The manager of the company Marnie is such a wonderful person. She explained to me the efficiency and pros of the different models of furnace and leave all the information for me to decide. I have had a couple of quots from other companies but none of them could beat the price Marnie provided. Why? This is a family business. Marnie is able to cut the price to help the customers to low their cost. As soon as I made a decision, She arranged an installation date at my convenience. The young crew she sent was so professional and polite. They came 10 minutes earlier. When they finished the work, they even picked up the old dust in the basement. The job is well done. You couldn't even believe this was done by a fellow of 30 years old. I will highly recommend this company to anyone I know who needs new furnace, heating and air conditioning. Buying this company's products and service can give you peace of mind. Seeing is believing. Give it a try and you will never regret.

Apr 15, 2014, Toronto

Marnie explained her recommended solution very well and provided a competitive bid for the work to be done. The workers showed up on time, covered up the work area thoroughly, and finished the job on time, They cleaned up the work areas before leaving. Everyone was very courteous. I would definitely use this company again.

Mar 31, 2014, Mississauga

This company provided friendly and efficient staff. Great overall service! Convertible has gained another customer in me. I will definitely recommend them to family and friends. Keep up the good work guys! Cheers from Mississauga!

Mar 21, 2014, Ajax

After contacting convertible, Marnie was prompt to set up a schedule where she was extremely patient in explaining different types of systems and features and requirements for my home. We set up a installation date for which the crew was on time and prompt, they were knowledgable,courteous and cleaned up when the job was done, they explained all the maintenance schedules and were on their way. Could not be more satisfied and will definitely recommend them to everyone in need. Thank you Marnie and the convertible crew

Helpful? Yes No
This review has been flagged for verification.
Carol in Whitby Mar 20, 2014
Why am I seeing this?

Mar 20, 2014, Whitby

I have purchased a furnace and air conditioner from this company twice for two different residences. The second time I also purchased the tankless water heater as well which I love. The owner's daughter Marty is amazing. She knows everything about the business, can answer all of your questions knowledgeably and is a real no nonsense young woman. The work was done quickly and proficiently. The products recommended have performed perfectly for my homes. I now need some duct work done and did not hesitate to call them to have the work done. signed - a really happy customer ;)

Mar 13, 2014, Burlington

We were very pleased with Covertible. From the assessment, Sean was very knowledgeable about which products were the best fit for our home and answered all of our questions. He was also quick to respond to our emails afterwards when we had follow up questions. During the installation, Kamil and Jason were on-time and did a thorough job removing/installing the units. They were kind enough to explain what they were doing and why they were doing it. Upon their completion of work, everything was cleaned up nicely as they found it and took the time to give me a "walk-through" to show all of the work they completed.

Mar 07, 2014, Dundas

I chose Convertible Air from three potential companies based on how they compared price-wise as well as their thoroughness and enthusiasm during the quotation process (Chris did a great job). Once I accepted their proposal, they were quick to setup an installation date. A few comments on the installation: - Installers were very courteous and professional. They covered floors and carpet steps before starting work, etc. - They worked steadily and efficiently and kept me updated on their progress through the day, getting approval for specific items when required. - They answered all my questions. - The quality of their work was high. - Everything worked on start-up. - They fully explained the operation of both the furnace and the hot water heater. - They explained the furnace rebate process and next steps. - They explained the Registered Limited Warranty process for the furnace and provided me with the required documentation. - They removed the old furnace and old HWH and provided me the necessary paperwork to fill out that they needed to return the old rented HWH to Reliance Home Energy. - A fully executed receipt was provided when I provided the 4 monthly cheques. - They cleaned up their job site. In other words, I am very pleased with my experience with Convertible Air.

Mar 04, 2014, Hamilton

25 year old furnace broke down and was panicking because we have a young child and could not be left without heat so I called around only to get the run around and basically ripped off but from the first call with Sam to the estimate and customer service from Sean, to the install it was all amazing and would recommend this company to anyone looking for this type of service because they are amazing overall! Keep up the amazing service, no wonder you guys have been in business for so long :)

Mar 04, 2014, Richmond Hill

They installed a new water tank back in November 2013. The service and workmanship was good, the price was reasonable and most importantly the product works. Hence I invited them back to install my new furnace when it died on March 1st, 2014. They have it up and running in about 3 hours. So far so good!

Company Profile

Credentials & Financial Information

TSSA
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!