Category :
Toronto , ON M4C 4K9
Owner/Manager:
Charlie Bancheri

Kingsway Paving & Interlocking Ltd

Company Profile Kingsway Paving & Interlocking provides asphalt paving and interlocking services for your residential and commercial needs. From driveways paved with asphalt, interlocking using paver stones for your driveway, backyard patio and walkway.

You Might Also Consider

Bomanite (Toronto) Ltd

bomanite logo.jpg

FROM THE DESIGN TO THE INSTALLATION BOMANITE EXCEDED OUR EXPECTATIONS AND WE ARE DELIGHTED WITH OUR NEW BACKYARD, BOTH SAM...

frank from Kleinburg 1 Apr 09, 2013

Reviews for Kingsway Paving & Interlocking Ltd

Mar 12, 2014, Toronto

I highly recommend Kingsway Paving. My sister had her driveway done by them and was extremely happy and recommended them to me. Angelo and his crew did a beautiful job. My patio in the backyard is a dream come true. We have had many BBQ and parties there and my husband and I are extremely happy with the work they did. And we get many compliments on our driveway and we have recommended Kingsway Paving to many friends and neighbors Thank you Kingsway for the beautiful job and we hope to enjoy it for years to come..

Company Response:
Thank you very much for this wonderful review you have gave us, we are very happy that you and your sister are happy with the outdoor living space we have created. charlie from Kingsway Paving and Interlocking Ltd.
This review has been flagged for verification.
S from North York Sep 10, 2013

Jan 18, 2013, Vaughan

We had our backyard interlocked over the summer. They completed this in one day and did a great job. Price was what they quoated and very reasonable. Would recommend these guys to anyone.

Company Response:
Thank you for such a nice review!! Charlie from Kingsway Paving & Interlocking Ltd.
This review has been removed by the author.
Tanya in Brampton Sep 13, 2012

Sep 03, 2012, Toronto

Our basement was leaking and we had some waterproofing done which left a gaping hole in our driveway. A friend recommended Kingsway Paving. Three weeks after agreeing to to the job, they showed up and ripped out the existing asphalt. Three weeks later they paved the driveway and did the interlock as requested. Only problem, they forgot a one foot area at the end on the driveway and left a hole connected to the house. Because we couldn't go onto the driveway we assumed it was completed and paid Kingsway. As soon as the driveway was walkable, I noticed the problem and called Kingsway. They said they would fix the problem in short order. In the past six months I have called about six times. They have not turned up and have not returned my calls. Every time I talk to them they always say they will come by and fix the problem. Never, ever use this company. They are fairly capable (the rest of the job was good), but they are dishonest and unprofessional.

Company Response:
Hi, This is Charlie from Kingsway Paving & Interlocking Ltd, I don't understand what the problem is, we completed the job as requested, we are not a fly by night company that does not complete jobs with problems like the ones you have listed above. Kingsway Paving & Interlocking Ltd has been around since 1984, the reason we have been around this long is because of our fine work and our capability to complete a job quickly and efficiently. We show every customer the entire job before leaving and if they have any problems we fix it the day of. Kingsway paving & Interlocking ltd has not received any calls from this review writer, sorry for any inconvenience. Charlie from Kingsway Paving & Interlocking Ltd.

Jul 28, 2012, Mississauga

Gabe at Kingsway provided us a quote at site on the first visit itself. Insisted we sign right away but we did so only on the second visit after a bit of discussion on the tile samples. It took them 6 weeks to come back for the job (40 x 18ft driveway and 60 linear ft interlocking) which was done in abt 6 hours. Within a few days we noticed that the tiles have begun to drift away at the sides and the driveway surface is uneven. Repeated calls to the ciontractor have not been heeded to date. Would not recommend them at all.

Company Response:
Sorry, for any inconvenience, Kingsway Paving & Interlocking Ltd, will gladly fix this problem. You have our number give us a call and we will come and see the problem first hand, if such a problem exists Kingsway Paving & Interlocking will fix the problem immediately. Charlie from Kingsway Paving & Interlocking Ltd.

Mar 26, 2012, WOODBRIDGE

Kingsway paving interlocked my driveway and it looks AMAZING!, Angelo made sure that all my questions were answered before starting the job so i was 100% clear of what type of brick he was using to how far out the driveway was going to be, and it came out nicer then i thought it would have. Thanks Angelo.

Company Response:
Thank you for such a nice review. Charlie from Kingsway Paving & Interlocking Ltd.
This review has been flagged for verification.
tony in York Sep 14, 2010
Why am I seeing this?

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!