near

47 Ingram Drive Toronto , ON M6M 2L7
Owner/Manager:
Chris Galifi

Tuff Recycling and Supply

Company Profile Tuff Recycling and Supply specializes in waste removal and recycling as well as the supply of landscape materials. Tuff offers 4-40yd bins for both residential and commercial use. We help make your waste removal easy and hassle free. GO GREEN. GO TUFF.

You Might Also Consider

Junk iT

I was very pleased with Junk It. They arrived on time and gave me a very fair quote. The men removing the junk were...

Sharon Davis 2 Apr 17, 2014

Reviews for Tuff Recycling and Supply

Jun 09, 2012, MARKHAM

At first I was very disappointed with this company after they arrived 45 minutes late from the scheduled time. What I then realized after using 4 other companies on my renovation project was that everyone was late by at least 4 hrs to 3 days! To top it off everyone was $100-200 more expensive. I re-ordered from Tuff for my last bin and was PROMISED a 9AM delivery and sure enough the bin showed up at 8:45AM. Not knowing the industry I feel I may have been harsh on them for showing up 45 mins late. SORRY!! I now highly recommend this company.

Helpful? Yes No
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Be aware of shiesty disposal companies. I was ripped off and held up by others claiming to offer best service and price. Also their bins were in terrible condition and I felt embarrassed to have them on my property.

Feb 01, 2012, Toronto

Tuff Recycling provided excellent service at a very honest and reasonable price. Will definitely be ordering with them in the future ! I had a basement demolition which my contractor claimed was going to be anywhere from $2000-3000 in waste removal. The bill with Tuff came to under $2000 which shows me their rates are very competitive.

Jun 29, 2010, Toronto

Chris and Joanne at Tuff provided excellent, prompt service. They helped me determine what I needed. Delivery and pick up was exactly when scheduled and happened with no fuss. Great company, will definitely use them again.

Oct 20, 2009, Etobicoke

You can't do much to differentiate a bin rental but Chris and his team managed to do it. We negotiated a very good price for a 14yd bin, he was friendly and responsive(I found him on home stars) they were about 20% cheaper than the last bin I rented from someone else. They dropped off the bin when they said they would, no damage to the driveway, let me have it for a couple of extra days (6 or 7 in total) and picked it up with no problems. I would gladly use them again and recommend them with confidence!

Aug 18, 2009, Woodbridge

I was in the process of renovating my basement and had some debris (counter, sink, cabinets, tiles etc.) to get rid of. The cost of junk removal was uneconomical so I decided to call around for bin pricing. After calling numerous companies I found Tuff to be fair priced and provide excellent service. They recommended the right size bin and showed up on time. I would recommend their services to anyone.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!