Category :
John Whyte

Company Profile

more...
Servicing:

Ajax, Brooklin, Markham, North York, Oshawa, Pickering, Port Perry, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Stouffville, Thornhill, Toronto, Uxbridge, Whitby

Reviews for True North Eavestroughing

Show:

Apr 07, 2014, Whitby

A very positive experience. John and his men are true professionals. Communication from beginning to end was top notch with no surprises. When they are on the customers' property they take care and there was no mess when they were finished. John is always on site to answer any questions the customer may have. I would recommend True North to anyone without hesitation. Thanks John for a great job.

Apr 01, 2014, Pickering

A very positive experience from first contact. John is very friendly, professional, knowledgable, responsive, and patient enough to answer all questions someone who's not in the industry might ask. The work was done quickly professionally and the final products looks great. They left the property as clean as they found it (if not better). Can't ask for much more than that. Thanks guys!

Jan 16, 2014, Ajax

True North were very professional. The business owner handles the contract, communications and supervises the work. He was very helpful in assessing the situation and offer advice. They were very prompt and the installation was done very cleanly. Recommended!

Dec 16, 2013, Toronto

John and his crew were great to work with. Everything was done very professionally, on time, on budget, and neatly too. John made some good recommendations on how to improve the flow of rainwater off of the roof and away from the house which greatly improved some water issues we were having in the basement. I would recommend his services to anyone.

Dec 02, 2013, Port Perry

John and his team were exceptional. The quote was quick, professional and options were carefully explained. His team was very friendly and did a great job. Very pleased with the quality of service!

Nov 20, 2013, Scarborough

We needed to change the leaking eavestroughs on our bungalow and also install a leaf guard. Searching the HomeStars site and reading reviews we decided to ask three companies to give us quotations. There were lots of very good companies which were highly recommended by the reviewers. True North Eavestroughing was one of the three. I was reluctant to call True North because they were out in Port Perry and we are in west Scarborough, but I liked their web site and I phoned John, the owner and manager. I also liked the fact that John teaches a Eavestroughs installer course at Durham College. He returned my call shortly after and I was impressed that he knew the area and had no problem coming and giving us a quotation. He was professional and full of energy and explained how he was going to reroute the downspouts away from the house and that he was going to use the Zip hinge to be able to lift the downspout extension to make it easier to work around the house. We chose True North. John and his crew did a wonderful job and the place was very clean when they left and John stayed with them all the time. He was easy to talk to and his crew were very professional and friendly. Thank you to John and to the crew. We recommend this company.

Nov 18, 2013, Old Toronto

Agree with all of the positive ratings on this website, re: punctuality, quality, price, timeliness, followup, etc. John's company was recommended by 2 neighbours. Extremely satisfied with their work. Would recommend to anyone looking for eavestrough replacement.

Nov 09, 2013, Richmond Hill

I had some masonry repaired on my house during the work the company ruined some straps and scraped the coating on a couple of my down spouts. I called John knowing he does such a great job I wanted him to repair the issues knowing I would need to pay as it had nothing to do with John's workman ship or materials. John informed me if he had the colour in-stock it would cost nothing, these things happen he said. He came out looked at the job, was sorry to tell me I had picked a special order colour he does not carry but he would order it in and that would be the extent of my cost. In a time when we are all treated like a number or the next meal ticket, John goes that extra mile for his customers. He is professional and takes pride in his craft. His employees are very polite and work very well together. I have already recommended his company to my father inlaw for some work he needed and a few neighbours. If you want a job well done for a reasonable price and get treated like a real person John is your man

Nov 04, 2013, Pickering

After a tree fell on my the lower addition house eaves I contacted John Whyte at True North Eaves for replacement of a section, complete with gutter guard. John and his team showed up precisely on time, did everything I asked and left the site spotless, even carting away the old trough. I couldn't be happier with their service and would use again without hesitation. I had also requested John's team clean the remaining eaves ... they emptied all the leaves, carted them away, then washed out the eaves and downspouts. Precisely the service level that warrants repeat business. Don't hesitate to use this firm.

Oct 30, 2013, Port Perry

John was very professional in all areas. Estimate, waiting and working around a roofing job before he could start, keeping in touch, and keeping his word. Very friendly and explained everything in detail. It was a pleasureable experience that we would highly recommend. Thanks John

Company Profile

True North Eavestroughing
NOW 2 PHONE NUMBERS to serve you better: 905-982-1831 416-991-2800 QUALITY IS OUR PRIORITY. Eavestroughs and down pipes redirect water away from your home and are often overlooked until there is a problem. Eavestroughs help to prevent mould growth, deck and foundation damage, wet basements and soil … We have made it our priority to concentrate on rain water management. We do not sell anything that is not directed towards your rainwater management. We specialize in seamless eavestroughing. we are very proud to say that we are in partnership with durham college apprentice program for eavestroughing course instructor John Whyte. WHEN E-MAILING US PLEASE PROVIDE PHONE NUMBER VERY IMPORTANT TO CONTACT YOU .

True North Eavestroughing - Company Profile

9 Things You Need to Know Before Hiring An Eavestrough Company

True North Eavestroughing - Plant Tour of Buchner Manufacturing

True North Eavestroughing - Downpipes and Diverters

True North Eavestroughing - All About Gutters

Products & Services

Products
Aluminum, copper or galvanized eavestroughing and leaf screen. Soffit/Fascia, Rain Barrels Copper bay windows and dormers.
Services
Installations -ALU-REX LEAFGUARD T-REX hanger fasten systems eavestroughing and downpipes
Brands
Buchner Manufacturing, Canada AluRex Leaf and Gutter Systems, Canada, northstar windows,canada
Styles
5 inch K-style eavestroughing 6 inch K-style eavestroughing 6 inch half round eavestroughing
Specialties
SEAMLESS EAVEATROUGH /specializing in eavestroughing Rainwater management.

Credentials & Financial Information

cheque
certified ALU-REX installer
construction safety association of ontario -durham region home builders association -renomark -ohba
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
20 Year Manufacturer Warranty2 Year Workmanship Warranty

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!