Categories :
Toronto , ON M6G 2E5
Owner/Manager:
Steve Bognar
Hours:
Please call us for an appointment.

CLI Electric

Company Profile

416-771-6730 OR 416-742-0803

CLI Electric is a full service residential, commercial and industrial electrical contractor located in Toronto, Ontario. We provide service to all of the GTA and surrounding area. From a quick troubleshoot, or a major project, CLI Electric will take care of ALL of your electrical needs. Give us a call today, and see what it feels like to work with the BEST!

WE'RE THE GOOD GUYS YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY TOLD YOU ABOUT

SERVICE *** EXPERTISE *** VALUE *** INTEGRITY

WE ARE...

more...
Servicing:

Toronto (East, West and Core), Mississauga, Etobicoke, North York, Scarborough, Thornhill, Woodbridge, Brampton, Richmond Hill, Concord, Vaughn, Markham, Maple, Oakville, Milton, Caledon

Orangeville, Newmarket, Aurora, King City, Nobelton, Bolton

Reviews for CLI Electric

Show:

Mar 28, 2014, Toronto

Our new home had tons of old knob and tube wiring and an old outdated panel and service. We were referred to Steve by a neighbor who had them rewire their house and highly recommended Steve. Although their price was a little higher we found Steve to be the most knowledgeable and experienced of the lot. The crew worked hard to get everything done within our tight deadline and everything passed ESA inspection with no problems. The sight was left clean and spotless and the crew were very respectful and polite. Just knowing that our home is safe and that everything is done right, and by true professionals, makes me sleep soundly at night. Can’t go wrong hiring CLI Electric, they truly are the best!!!

Mar 15, 2014, Etobicoke

CLI Electric has delivered an exceptional and high quality service. Steve responded to my call quickly and set up an appointment. He efficiently provided a quote and was able to answer all my questions and concerns, which has reassured me a lot. Steve and Adam maintained a clean work area and treated my home with great respect. They made me feel secure in the fact that the work was being done correctly and that my home would be safe. I strongly recommend CLI Electric for any electrical work you need done !

Mar 12, 2014, North York

Steve and Adam were really great. They had everything finished by noon. Super awesome guys and excellent service. I plan on having them back in a month or two to do some additional work. Really great experience overall. I highly recommend this company.

Mar 05, 2014, Toronto

winter storm damaged standpipe and city required repair. Other electricians failed to respond, but CLI got back to us quickly and did all the work on time. They secured the inspection from the electrical safety commission. Everyone I dealt with was clear and helpful and friendly. There were no surprises in the final bill.

Mar 04, 2014, Brampton

I was having issues with switches, plugs, flickering lights, tripping breakers you name it. I was finally at my wits end and called a few electrical companies to come and fix the problem. All of them except Steve told me I had to completely rewire my house and left me with estimates that I just could not afford. Steve was a breath of fresh air compared to the others, he was thorough in inspecting the plugs etc, and advised me to do something called “pig tailing” and that I didn’t need to rewire my home (I have aluminum wiring). What a sigh of relief. It’s nice to know that there are still contractors out there that are not looking to fleece you. Steve provided me with an estimate which was reasonable and fair. Steve and his team came the following week and had everything completed in 2 days. All the work passed inspection by the ESA with no issues whatsoever. It has been almost a year and I have had no problems since CLI Electric did the work. I am thinking about putting up some pot lights in the near future and will be calling Steve to do the work. I know I’m in good hands with him. Highly recommend this company.

Mar 03, 2014, King City

Our newly built home needed some finishing touches like pot lights. The builder wanted a ridiculous amount of money per pot light. Enter CLI Electric; they were referred to us by a business associate that said we couldn’t go wrong with them and boy were they right. Steve came out to consult with us about the lights and adding some sconce lighting as well. He provided us with a competitive quote and we felt we were in good hands with him. We ended up having over 60 pot lights installed (we opted for LED) and sconce lighting installed in the hallways and master bedroom. The workmanship is nothing short of spectacular and the customer service I received was top shelf. I received my Certificate of Inspection via email the same day they received it and Laura from the office followed up with me a day later. If I could give them more than 10 stars I would because they truly deserve it. No wonder they are BEST OF for 2013. I have already recommended them to friends and family and when it comes time to finish our basement I will call CLI Electric, I wouldn’t even consider any other, I already have the BEST!

Mar 03, 2014, Toronto

These guys are GREAT! They were on time, professional, polite and were able to troubleshoot an issue with my wiring literally within a minute of looking into the receptacle. They also installed an electrical outlet for me even though we hadn't previously discussed it. I've dealt with previous trades that would give you a hard time if you ask for additional items on the spot (which is understandable) but they did it without any fuss at all, telling me it was no problem. The price was exactly as quoted. I would definitely use them again, and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Feb 28, 2014, Vaughan

Steve, Adam and Zack were awesome. I had emailed a few companies to get a quote for installing potlights throughout our new house and CLI Electric was the first to respond. Laura in the office gave me a quote and Steve followed up with me set up a time to come out and have a look at my home and give me advice on where to place the lights. Just amazing customer service, my lighting looks incredible. I really appreciated that they put down drop sheets to protect our floors and furniture. They also cleaned up and took away all the garbage from the job. This company knows to treat a customer right and will be my go to electrician for life.

Feb 28, 2014, Toronto

I can't say enough good things about Steve and his team. Knowledgeable, courteous, polite, efficient and hard working group of guys who worked on our project continuously until it was finished. I was always left with enough lights, working receptacles and the stove/fridge on at the end of each day which was really nice. The damage to the walls was very minimal compared to other knob & tube replacements that I have seen. Steve is also really great at providing his advice on where to put switches and lights to make the job neater and faster without sacrificing functionality. We highly recommend CLI.

Feb 25, 2014, Bolton

Looking for a really great electrician that’s fair, reliable and trustworthy? Then call Steve. I called several of the top rated companies here on Homestars and only 2 got back to me, CLI was the first. Steve was able to give me a ballpark estimate over the phone and came out the next day to have a look at my old panel. I booked him on the spot to come out the next week to do the work. They were done in record time and cleaned up and took away all debris saving me having to do it which was really amazing. Excellent service, great pricing and expert workmanship, that is what you will receive when you call CLI Electric. I have found my electrician for life!!

Company Response:
Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you. We are pleased we have become your go to electrical company. We will always strive to give our customers exceptional customer service.

Company Profile

WE'RE THE GOOD GUYS YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY TOLD YOU ABOUT

SERVICE *** EXPERTISE *** VALUE *** INTEGRITY

WE ARE THE EXPERTS TO CALL WHEN IT COMES TO KNOB AND TUBE WIRING, ALUMINUM WIRE RECONDITIONING, PANEL & SERVICE UPGRADES, POTLIGHTS AND MORE.

CLI Electric is proud to be recognized as a member of the Electrical Safety Authority's (ESA) and Authorized Contractor Program (ACP). The Authorized Contractor Program was developed by ESA to identify those Contractors who consistently perform Ontario Electrical Safety Code compliant work at a level that reinforces public electrical safety.

The Authorized Contractor Program boasts that only the best Electrical Contractors are current members - only those Electrical Contractors who do consistent, code-compliant work, are allowed on and are permitted to remain on, the Program. As a result, the ESA will selectively inspect work done by CLI Electric rather than conduct full electrical inspections.

By using CLI Electric, our clients experience the following benefits:
• Uninterrupted workflow.
• Reduced electrical service downtime during renovation.
• Increased compliance to the Electrical Safety Code that equates to increased electrical safety.
• Security of knowing that ESA constantly monitors CLI Electric's work, ensuring we meet the stringent requirements laid out in the Authorized Contractor Program criteria.

The Electrical Safety Authority is the authority responsible for public safety in Ontario. ESA is working to ensure that electrical installations in Ontario meet the Code requirements of the Ontario Electrical Safety Code. This Code requires that an application for inspection be filed with ESA for electrical installations and wiring done in your home or business facility.

Looking for worry-free electrical work done right? Then call us today to schedule your appointment for a free estimate. With over 15 years experience our superior quality workmanship and expertise is second to none and our work is fully guaranteed 100% for your piece-of-mind.

In our effort to provide home and business owners with the best services we have partnered with long time trade associates to offer renovation and general contracting services to our valued customers. Call us today to discuss your renovation or building project, we will take you from start to finish with zero headaches.

CALL TODAY FOR PROFESSIONAL, FRIENDLY AND EXPERT SERVICE.

CLI ELECTRIC INC. www.clielectric.ca
[email protected]

Find us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/clielectric
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CLIElectricInc
Find us on Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=81637549

We were recently featured in Top Choice Business Magazine as The Best Electrical Contractor in the GTA!!!! here is the link to the article:

Products & Services

Products
Square D, Cutler Hammer, Contrast, Juno, Lutron, Sycom
Services
Residential Commercial Industrial Electrical Basement Renovation and Finishing Whole Home Renovation Kitchen and Bathroom Renovation Home Additions
Brands
CLI Electric is the Contractor of CHOICE for home owners, building contractors, business owners, architects, realtors and property management companies. We bring the capabilities and resources of individuals who have proven experience in the services that we provide and the market sector we serve. Working one-on-one with our customers for over 15 years, we understand that the completion of a job is not the end of a project, but the beginning of a relationship. Our fully trained staff is ready to respond to your next electrical project. We have the resources and capabilities available to accomplish any job large or small with either a single qualified electrician or an entire crew.
Styles
With over 15 years experience, CLI Electric Inc. has been providing comprehensive electrical contracting services for Residential, Commercial and Industrial customers in the GTA and surrounding area. With competitive pricing, knowledgeable staff and a passion for providing top notch service, our goal is to provide clients with “Excellent Work at an Honest Price”.
Specialties
KNOB AND TUBE SPECIALIST, SERVICE/PANEL UPGRADES, SUB PANELS, ALUMINUM WIRE RECONDITIONING, RENOVATIONS AND ADDITIONS, POTLIGHTS ,OUTDOOR LIGHTING, HOT TUBS, CHANDELIER AND CEILING FAN INSTALLATION, PLUGS, SWITCHES, RADIANT FLOOR HEATING, TROUBLESHOOTING PROBLEMS AND MORE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION.

Credentials & Financial Information

Cheque, Cash
ESA License Number 7006707 ACP #C-R1890
ESA, ACP, WSIB,
ESA
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Manufacturers warranty on parts and 3 year warranty on installation.

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!