Category :
Owner/Manager:
Cody Grant

Einzig Window Cleaning

Formerly: Precision Window Cleaning

Company Profile Einzig Window Cleaning specializes in Residential and Commercial Window and Gutter Cleaning, and believes a higher standard in this line of business can and should be achieved . We would be happy to provide you with a FREE estimate for window or eaves cleaning. 647-784-4339

You Might Also Consider

Tip Top Trough

Pierce was very prompt at coming out to provide me with a quote, and his guys got the job done quickly. I'm happy with...

Leah from Toronto 4 Apr 07, 2014

Reviews for Einzig Window Cleaning

Show:

Apr 08, 2014, North York

Cody and his team were fantastic! Excellent communication and great quality work. We are in the process of selling our house and could not be more pleased. We would highly recommend Einzig Window Cleaning.

Jan 02, 2014, Old Toronto

Cody and the Einzig team were very easy to connect with through Homestars and super responsive over Email to set things up. They were timely, professional and did great work clearing and patching up our eaves troughs.

Jan 01, 2014, Toronto

I had an extremely positive experience with Einzig and would recommend them wholeheartedly. I needed an eaves cleaning, and it was effortless to book them to come to my house. When here, they discovered damage to my roof at which point, they didn't proceed with the work but took detailed photographs and notes, which they sent me. When I later authorized the work, they were thorough and efficient. Highly recommend!!

Dec 31, 2013, Old Toronto

Had eaves cleaned. Cody provided prompt and courteous response to request for estimate request and booking a date for cleaning. They came at the arranged time and did a great job.

Dec 26, 2013, Mississauga

Cleaned all outdoor windows on my two story house. Did an excellent job with no fuss and no mess. I would not hesitate to give this company my highest recommendation. They will be asked to return next season.

Dec 22, 2013, Old Toronto

I definitely recommend Einzig Window Cleaning. Cody and Joyce cleaned out the eaves of our new house (which was long overdue). They came within a week, did an excellent job, and gave us some good advice and tips for future maintenance. I will be calling them again when it is time for the next cleaning.

Dec 20, 2013, Old Toronto

We were selling our house and needed our windows washed for the showings. Einzig squeezed us in to their very busy schedules and did a fantastic job! I'm looking forward to having them again this spring in our new home.

Dec 20, 2013, North York

Cody did a terrric job on my windows and eaves and I was completely happy with the work that these fellows did. They even cleaned off the roof over the addition which had a lot of dead pine needles on it. I had no idea how much it bothered me until they were gone. I had previously set up an appt with another window cleaning company (card left in my front door) and when they cancelled the night before (I had booked off work so I could be here) I put off getting the windows cleaned for another year. I read the excellent reviews of Einzig and decided to give them a try. When Cody and his partner came, there was at least 3 years of dirt on the windows but they cheerfully got right down to the job and I was 100% pleased with the work they did. They arrived exactly when they said they would and the price was exactly as quoted. I am at an age where I don't like (bad) surprises and so was very happy that the work was completed to my satisfaction. Thank you Cody and team!!!

Oct 27, 2013, North York

We booked Einzig to clean our eaves this fall. We were extremely pleased with the work that they did. While cleaning our eaves, they noticed a few problems with our eaves sinking, and also some leaks. They offered to fix the issues at a minimal cost, and we agreed. We were very pleased. Cody and Joyce were conscientious, honest, reliable and very knowledgable. We would highly recommend them and also use them again in the future.

Sep 13, 2013, Vaughan

I was looking for a company to clean and repair my eaves trough. They hadn't been cleaned in years and one seam was leaking. I contacted Cody from Einzig and found him to be very professional, courteous, and accommodating from the onset. He answered all my questions completely and in a timely manner. He was very reliable and trustworthy, and he delivered the service just as he promised. I was very happy with the end result. He cleaned up afterwards and did not leave any debris around my house. I highly recommend Einzig and intend on using them again for future window and eaves trough cleaning.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!