Category :
Carpet & Rug Retailers
Address:
14240 118 Avenue NW Edmonton , AB

Monarch Floors Carpet One

Is this your company? Claim it FREE!

Claim This Listing

Expand your profile, get notified when reviews are posted, and start managing your online reputation!

You Might Also Consider

Carpet World Clearance Centre

9.5

4 Reviews

i needed help from pfressional carpet cleaners, my carpets were too dirty i couldnt know what to use to clean them, i...

erick in Edmonton 4 Jul 29, 2012

Reviews for Monarch Floors Carpet One

Nov 05, 2013, Sherwood Park

We just bought a new house, that had carpet work done through areas but not the whole house. We wanted consistent carpeting so when contacting the company that did the original work they told us they were the only place to get that type of carpet. This was not true, we've since seen this shag-carpet in other places. Our house is only 8 years old and underlay lasts up to 25yrs. We stated we did not think we needed underlay, which they said we would and charged almost $1,000 for the three rooms. We were correct and didn't need it so upon having it returned to them nearby (which as a carpeting company would just reuse) they charged us $222 for return...we didn't want it in the first place! For 3 small rooms and a few stairs the installation and removal costs were not adjusted for having underlay removed from scope. They mislead us about being a sole-supplier, charged excessively for materials and work, and charged high fees for returned product we didn't want in the first place!

Jul 29, 2012, EDMONTON

I was looking for tiling done in my basement, and was referred to this company by a colleague. The quality was good. Customer service was clear, concise. Overall likely not the cheapest, but the quality of the product was worth it - you get what you pay for.

Jan 28, 2012, EDMONTON

Monarch floors installed our complete 3300 Sq Foot home with Carpet, Tile & Hardwood. They an excellent job and kept within our budget and was done on time. Dennis was our sales rep and saw the project done to perfection.

Mar 28, 2010, St. Albert

Joe was great in the service,and follow up on installation,top quality product. He helped me pick the right hardwood for my particular needs. Joe made sure that the installation was done properly and to my satisfaction.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!