Category :

You Might Also Consider

Permacrete Restoration Services

Reviews for James Proper Care Restoration

Mar 16, 2011, Lower Sackville

My wife and I had just retired when our rather new home had caught fire. It was devistating and a very poor way of starting off your retirment. Our insurance highly recommended the use of a company called James Proper Care. We said we didn't care who it was as long as our home gets fixed and they do good work. Our insurance adjuster told us they assure the quality of James Proper Care's work and they could begin right away so of course we decided to go with the recommendation and let James Proper Care begin. They were so freindly and considerate to work with. It all went very smooth and considering the extent of the damage to our home I would say it went rather quickly as well. The work was top notch and the newly repaired home was actually what I would call better in many ways then the way the original builder had built it. The original crown moldings had gaps and flaws where the new ones James Proper Care put on did not. Also the drywall and painting was done without a blemish compared to our previous drywall and painting the original contractor had done. In one sense our home was better off after having the fire and I suppose that's the bright side we had to look at. I highly recommend James Proper Care to anyone!!!

Apr 08, 2010, Lower Sackville

My wife and I are in our 70's now and having our home damaged was very hard for us to think about let alone deal with. Our insurance company highly recommended James Proper Care and said they were the best in the industry. My wife and I were of course on guard where we were dealing with an insurance company and all but the first day that Justin and Ralph from James Proper Care showed up at our home to assess the damages we felt a huge sigh of relief. They were very profesional and took good care of us "old foke". The home had been missing portions of the roof and water poured all through our beautiful old victorian style home. They tore all the wet stuff out and had us back together better than ever within a month. We didn't think it could be done in such a short time period but they proved us wrong. In all our years I must say that the crew of people that James Proper Care has working for them is the most caring, and helpfull bunch my wife and I have ever come across. I'm glad my daughter showed me this website because it seems only the people that don't get everything they want from their insurance companys look for a way to discriminate a good honest company like James Proper Care and that is sad. Regards; A couple of very satisfied customers

Mar 18, 2010, Lower Sackville

James proper care are very disorganized.He said our house would be ready on one day but was not and had to be extened for a week. When this date finally came the house was a dister and when the deverley people showed up with our stuff they tore out our stairs. We had to put every thing we owned in the living room and no one cared. When asked about it they blamed it on us. All James Proper care workers found this quit funny and stood around talking bad about us because we asked if they could help move the stuff out of the livingroom You would have to be crazzy to let these people in your home.

Feb 24, 2010, Lower Sackville

Our home burnt almost to the ground and the workers and managment were the most considerate people i've ever dealt with in my life. The above comment before mine is obviously someone who didn't get the world handed to them from their insurance company like some people think happens. Our insurence company and James Proper Care worked together flawlessly on our home in a very short period of time and what we got in return was our beautiful home back except all NEW! I can't thank the people of James Proper Care enough not only for the fine craftsmanship but the personal service they offered my family and I. They really know how to pick a person's spirits up. If you ever have a fire, flood, or any other mishap I highly suggest you demand James proper Care as your Restorer.

Apr 18, 2009, Lower Sackville

Our house was flooded, they showed up as our insurance company uses them or whatnot,they got to work quickly, but it took about 2 weeks for them to rip out the basement, they ripped out excess drywall that didnt need to be removed, and charged us for things we helped them with(later the bill was reduced in there defense) for the price they charged i do think the basement should have been ripped out quicker than it had been and more could have been done by them. also they took some electronics from our house and i have yet to hear from them about it, and we have already paided them.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!