Category :
Dave Selvaggi
Hours:
Mon-Thu 9-6, Fri 9-5, Sat 10-4

Selba Kitchens & Baths

Company Profile Highest standards of quality, an extensive selection of styles, colours and finishes.

You Might Also Consider

Oborne Contracting Inc.

Slide1.JPG

We hired Oborne to convert a basement apartment to a functional space for our growing family. John impressed us from the...

Shay in New Toronto 2 Mar 17, 2014

Reviews for Selba Kitchens & Baths

Show:

Mar 13, 2014, Markham

Review has Multiple Versions 1

Selba resolved our requirement for some changes in a timely and polite fashion. They seem to care about their customers and work hard towards meeting their needs. The installed cabinets were a good asset to our bathroom/kitchen and I'm pleased with the final result.

Helpful? Yes No
This review has been flagged for verification.
Niki in Brampton Feb 17, 2014
Why am I seeing this?

Dec 09, 2013, Woodbridge

Having design experience in landscaping I knew there had to be a much better layout for my awkward, dysfunctional kitchen. The width of the kitchen didn't allow for an island and the existing horseshoe shape was too cramped and not family friendly. After months of searching for someone to help me with my kitchen design problem I found Paula at Selba kitchens, and she created a beautiful as well as functional layout for my kitchen. Paula and everyone at Selba were punctual and professional throughout the whole job. The after sales service was as superb as the installation. Everyone at Selba went out of their way to make sure that I was happy and the job was complete.

Nov 21, 2013, York

It has been 2 years since Selba Industries has done our kitchen & we have had no complaints. When the kitchen was settling, we re-configured the area, they came a few times to tweek the cabinets which really weren`t part of the contract. The staff was professionally, creative, clean & honest. We would highly recommend them.

May 06, 2013, Markham

Kitchen cabinets - Re: Selba Industries Inc / Selba Kitchens & Baths Horrible customer service and extremely poor quality cabinets It was a huge mistake for us to use this company and we would never recommend Selba Industries Inc. to anyone ever. We just renovated our kitchen and purchased cabinets from Selba for roughly $18,000.00. Worst transaction of our lives. Here are some of the major problems we had with the Selba's sales team and their product. 1. Sales rep was almost impossible to get in touch with by us or our designer. 2. Installation times were set with installers not showing up at all without a phone call to let us know we did not have to hang around waiting. When an email was sent to the sales rep asking where the installers were. No reply what so ever. 3. Poor quality paint job on many of the panels are embarrassing to say the least. We feel as if we should have gone with IKEA at this point. After reviewing IKEA's cabinetry it would have been the better choice and probably would have saved us a lot of money. 4. After asking for on onsite visit and the where a bouts of additional items purchased that never showed still no follow up by Selba Industries to attempt to correct any deficiencies and deliver what is owed to us. At this point we have been flat out ripped off. 5. They are over aggressive when attempting to get paid to the point where you feel as if they are going to just take your money and run. Which in our case is exactly what happened. As much as we don't want to think about this company ever, we have to share our bad experience with the people who are considering Selba for their kitchen renovation. Please do yourself a favour and do NOT choose Selba Industries Inc / Selba Kitchens & Baths. They absolutely ruined our Kitchen Reno experience.

Apr 11, 2013, Richmond Hill

It was a pleasure to work with Paula Lolas at Selba Kitchens & Bath. Paola was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and professional. I had been dreaming of a new kitchen for years and was nervous about the cost and all the work it entailed. From our first meeting Paula listened to all my "must haves" and incorporated them in the design plan along with her creative design ideas. I am now enjoying a beautiful functional new kitchen which was delivered on time. I would be remiss not to mention the installer, Bogdan, who was highly skilled, meticulous and made sure everything was done right!

Apr 06, 2013, Old Toronto

Review has Multiple Versions 1

My consultation with the designer went smoothly, and the product was ordered. Delivery occurred 8 weeks later, as was communicated to me upon order and 50% deposit. Then, things go downhill. I was informed I needed to be present to pay the driver so I took a half-day off work. The delivery did not arrive that evening, and I received a phone call from Gus stating that the truck was finished with deliveries for the afternoon. Then, I was informed that delivery and installation would occur right at 9 AM the following day. I told my employer I would be an hour late for work in the morning as a result (after already taking the afternoon the previous day). The delivery truck appeared at 10:07 AM the following morning (not 9 AM, as promised), and not everything was on the truck (finishing panels, toe kick, etc - all missing from delivery). I was informed by the installer (Gary) that he would make a phone call to try to arrange to have the missing parts delivered during the day, but he was not sure what he could do. At this point, I needed to get to work, as I was late. When I arrived home at 8:00 PM that evening, everything was assembled, included panels, etc. Although, much to my dismay, one rough edge is visible on one side of the island. I will be dealing with this myself and not asking Selba to take care of it. UPDATE 06/21/13: Selba came and took care of the issue. Thank you.

Jul 28, 2012, Richmond Hill

Overall Selba is very good, and I have a good knowledge of construction and design. As with most jobs , there were some issues, but they simply deal with it, no arguments. Owner is very good, sales rep /designer was nice but a bit inexperienced and slow to respond during whole process. Nevertheless, overall a very good group and very good work...installer was great and of course key.

Helpful? Yes No
This review has been flagged for verification.
gl in Oakville May 07, 2012
Why am I seeing this?

Apr 13, 2012, RICHMOND HILL

This is the second kitchen we have purchased with Sue at Selba. We returned to Selba due to Sue's outstanding service. She worked patiently creating a design that worked for our family making suggestions that paired perfectly with our ideas. Installation was on time and any follow up work that was required was completed efficiently.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!