Category :
Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories
Address:
1935 Drew Rd Brampton , ON L5S 1M7

IMG Imports

Is this your company? Claim it FREE!

Claim This Listing

Expand your profile, get notified when reviews are posted, and start managing your online reputation!

You Might Also Consider

Tubs The Ultimate Bathroom Store

I had looked around for a bathroom vanity and couldn't find anything in real wood at a reasonable price. I came to Tubs...

Marie from Toronto 1 Apr 15, 2014

Reviews for IMG Imports

May 17, 2008

Great Quality! Even though we had received a broken back splash due to the transport company, they sent us a new one! We had never really seen their product in reality but just browsed catalog pictures. But let me tell you, it was better than the picture!

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Jul 26, 2007, Toronto

My contractor had mentioned a few names of the companies who are involved in the bathroom furniture line. I had visited many websites, and dealers but couldn't find what I was looking for. Img was my last stop before I'd hand over the decision making to my wife. But that never happened. Img had over 40 products to convince us. They had a small, very comfortable showroom displaying about 15 pieces. The staff working there is very friendly and knowledgeable. We bought 3 bathroom vanities from Img and the quality on all of their products was the same: excellent. The vanities were packed in such a way that even if i the box, nothing would happen.Very secured packing. I would recommend Img Imports to everybody who is looking for high-end luxury bathroom products.

Jun 26, 2007, Toronto

Img Imports was one of the many companies who assisted us in rebuilding our home. We are currently located in the Hamilton area. Me and My husband were tired of our old bathroom. We wanted something different. Something Unique. Thats where IMG helped. We wondered around to many stores looking for exotic bathroom vanities. We went through many manufacturers but we found IMG IMPORTS on google.com search engine. We browsed through their collection and found that this was the right company. Their pricing was very efficient. They had dealers all over ontario, so we did not have to go very far. They had over 40 designs, so we had a wide variety to choose from. I would reccomend IMG IMPORTS to all home renovaters. you can visit them at: http://www.imgimports.com/ If there are any further questions you would like to inquire or if you would like to see pictures of my bathroom please feel free to contact me. Linda,

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!