Category :
Building Supplies and Hardware
Address:
1983 Kipling Ave Etobicoke , ON M9W 4J4

Home Depot - Kipling Ave

Is this your company? Claim it FREE!

Claim This Listing

Expand your profile, get notified when reviews are posted, and start managing your online reputation!

You Might Also Consider

Casa Bella Windows Inc.

425_Dining_Wide_v1.jpg

It starts and ends with good service. Sales agent through to delivery. The crew that showed up was attentive to detail,...

AW from Toronto 1 Apr 01, 2014

Reviews for Home Depot - Kipling Ave

Dec 17, 2011, ETOBICOKE

I went to this Home Depot location to buy a new manual windows covers to install in my apartment, my friend recommended me to go to this Location as they offer a different styles and colours. I got what I wanted in 2 minutes. Very well organized.

Sep 21, 2011, TORONTO

I am a handy man but I have never done wood work. I went to the store with the intention of doing the work myself. So I went to get information regarding tools I needed,best material for what I wanted to do,information about instalation. After a 10 minute conversation with the young man in the area I asked him if they had people that would do the work. He said that they had a list of companies that they worked with and were very responsible. I decided to let them do the work and after seen the intricacies of what they did I am glad that i did not tackle the work myself. I feel that the people at Home Depot gave me all the information for my to do the work myself and at the same time provided me with the option of having it done professionally. I was very pleased with the Job.

Oct 03, 2010, Etobicoke

The tiles were well installed. The kitchen counter fit extremely well and overall the style of kitchen brought us up to date in the 21st century! The workers were always on time, very professional and very accomodating.

Mar 08, 2010, York

We decided to do some painting to our condo and went to home depot to look at paint, We wanted a dark red accent wall for our living room to complete our look, As we have never painted before and know nothing about painting we consulted with the paint representative in the paint section. The service was adequate and however the product recommendations was horrible, the sales representative was friendly and showed us different types of paints and how to choose the finish etc, the agent recommended we use CML paint with a tinted primmer which we did. CML paint is the worst paint ever!!! We have living room wall that is about four shades of red, the colour is horrible, after speaking with some painter acquintances they advised CML is the worst paint to use for colours and benjamin moore would have been the best. I am pretty upset that we trusted the sales representative to recommend a good product and he recommend that gallon of crap, money was not an option and i would have preferred to at least have been told about a good brand of paint especially for a accent wall, IN CONCLUSION IF YOU ARE PAINTING A ACCENT WALL BUY BENJAMIN MOORE PAINT AND GET THE EXPERTISE OF A PAINTING PROFESSIONAL NOT THE SALES STAFF,

Oct 10, 2009, North York

We had our kitchen renovated 7 years ago with Home Depot. With the exceptional customer service of the interior designer, we got big help for chosing the right cabinet set with reasonable price. Followed with well handy installation team, our kitchen renovation was professionally done right and ontime.

Oct 03, 2009, North York

THE PAINTER WORKED VERY EFFICEINTLY, AND WAS DONE IN A TIMLEY MANNER. HIS WORK WAS DONE WITH PRECISION AND PROFESSIONALISM. I WOULD DEFINITELY GO TO HOME DEPOT FOR MY HOME INMPROVEMENT NEEDS

Mar 22, 2009, Keswick

We renovated our kitchen and we used home depot for the install. They did an excellent job with helping us select the sink and the counter. We would use them again and we were satisfied with the service

Mar 22, 2009

WE had our outdated kitchen redone and chose home depot from start to finish and they did a great job fron selecting the sink to insyalling the counter top, We were very satisfied and would chose home depot again

Mar 22, 2009, Edmonton

I bought several outdoor plants for my flower beds around the house. The greenhouse staff are very busy and thye took the time to help me out and sugest the best possible outdoor flowers for my situation.

Mar 19, 2009, Beamsville

The came in measured and installed the floor with no issues. The crew was clean and concerned with our end result. They installed the carpet and under pad and never came up with any extra charges. We got what we paid for and could not be happier with the service.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!