Category :
Building Supplies and Hardware
Address:
2700 Sweden Way Richmond , BC V6V2W8

Home Depot - Richmond

Is this your company? Claim it FREE!

Claim This Listing

Expand your profile, get notified when reviews are posted, and start managing your online reputation!

You Might Also Consider

Home Depot - Coquitlam

I have bought laminate and hardwood and underlay from this homedepot for my appartment and the staff very helpful and...

Sajad from North Vancouver 2 Nov 23, 2013

Reviews for Home Depot - Richmond

Sep 07, 2013, Vancouver

I went to Home Depot to ask them to change my gas hot water tank. They sent there contractor to change the old one. My wife is at home that day, and she noticed that thier is a big dent on the tank. She asked the guy not to install it because of the dent. The guy answered that it is normal to have a dent, anyway it's only outside the tank. My wife phoned me and told me about the dent and I said no, don't install it. So my wife insisted not to install the tank because we paid for a brand new tank not a dented one. That guy was not honest, trying to hide the dent, its good my wife saw it. We went to home depot the next morning and refunded the money back...

May 23, 2013

We had excellent service at Home Depot, buying our BBQ. The service was excellent and a customer service rep even went out of their way to help us load the BBQ into our (small) car!

Feb 26, 2013, Vancouver

we shopped around at many floor suppliers and found that home depot offered us the best price during a home improvement sale for canadian manufactured maple hardwood flooring by dubeau. we were worried that the store would not carry the 2000 sq ft we required for our renovation project but the store flooring manager told us she can order the required amount from the supplier directly and make sure that the material would be from the same dye lot. we were very impressed with the personalized service, even at this big box store. the delivery charges are also extremely reasonable.

Feb 18, 2013, RICHMOND

We were wanting to reduce our water consumption and were looking for new low flow toilets. Home Depot had a great selection of low flow toilets and had lots of knowledgeable sales people available to answer questions. The also had applications on hand for a variety of municipal/city rebate programs for consumers. If the product we wanted was not in stock, they were very helpful to order it in a timely fashion. Prices were competitive and fair.

Feb 15, 2013, VANCOUVER

I've recently did a kitchen renovation. Was very happy with their thermafoil products and quick and friendly service. I did not feel pressured or obligated to go through them after my quote. The job took approximately 3 full days to complete. They've also gave me advice on what type of hardware would look nice based on the rest of my house decor. I would recommend them to a friend.

Aug 01, 2012, Richmond

Went to this store to restock some of the items in my toolbox. Found every item I needed quite easily. The price of the products were very reasonable and overall had a enjoyable experience with the friendly staff who offered to help me in case I needed anything.

Feb 04, 2012, Vancouver

I visited this home depot after another one hoping to find some more knowledgeable help. I wasn't sure which product would be best to use as a base coat for the plastic I was working with. There were several options at different price ranges. The rep working the department at the time was very helpful and had personal experience with the spray paints. His feedback was very helpful and allowed me to identify which product to choose based off his anecdote.

Dec 18, 2011, VANCOUVER

I really like visiting home depot for all my house improvement or projects. The staff are very knowledgeable and i learn a lot from them. They are very helpful and honest to suggest what i need and dont need.

Nov 08, 2011, VANCOUVER

We ordered custom cabinets from Home Depot. They arrived in a timely manner and were what we ordered. We also ordered tiles and paint, all of which we were very pleased with. Excellent service from knowledgeable staff

Oct 14, 2011, RICHMOND

I am vaerayhappy with Home Depot. They assigned the contractors to come and work at my place by installing the garage door and the sidings. They finished in good time, cleaned up and left everything nice and clean. I did not have problems with any thing. I would highly recommend this company. NOt only that I had lost my credit note, lost my wallet, the company replaced me with another one. Love to shop at Home Depot as well.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!