Category :
Wayne Lowe
Hours:
Mon-Fri 9-5, Sat 10-4

Granite Transformations

Company Profile A fusion of granites provides a countertop that fits on top of your exsisting without having to remove or dispose of your existing countertop. Our stone is heat, stain, and scratch resistent, and unlike ordinary stone, never neds to be sealed. A maintenance fre surface to last a lifetime! Ad ...

You Might Also Consider

HardFlex

9.5

4 Reviews

I hired Hardflex company on February, 2012. I can say they provide a good quality work, good choice of countertops...

Maria from Toronto 3 Dec 07, 2012

Reviews for Granite Transformations

Show:

Apr 15, 2014, Burlington

Service after install is terrible from Oakville. Call them, the phone rings and rings. We have a cracked sink and after a week of calling and promises of call backs we still have no resolution. We've had 3 counters replaced and been a good customer so it's distressing to see such poor customer loyalty and response. We're still waiting GT!

Nov 24, 2013, Mississauga

The team there was very helpful when you could reach them and we got great service from Shawna. Unfortunately, before getting connected with Shawna, we had to follow-up on voice mails and e-mails multiple times to receive the quote, get the materials ordered and again to have the work scheduled. It was very frustrating. When we did have the work complete, the third party installer they used damaged the new panels we had purchased. He had very much been in a hurry to complete the job and was literally banging the pieces around. We will not use them again.

Helpful? Yes No
This review has been flagged for verification.
Stephen from Markham Jul 25, 2013

Mar 11, 2013, New Tecumseth

Customer service is priceless. We had a problem with a leak from the faucet they had installed I called them at 9AM - they were at our house had problem fixed by 11:30 am and we live over 1 hour from their Oakville office. No charge The job was done in November and they were outstanding in everything they did....Thank you Shauna & Dan

Nov 22, 2012, Toronto

They did a great job installing a new counter in my kitchen. The men were polite and professional even after my dog wouldnt stop barking at them! I am very happy with my new kitchen counter top

Helpful? Yes No
This review has been flagged for verification.
Van James in Northport Aug 06, 2012

Jul 24, 2012, Etobicoke

I can't speak highly enough about our experience with Granite Transformations. From Rob who qouted on the job to the template maker and ultimately the installers this project went off without a hitch. Our formerly laminate countertops have magically replaced with granite!!!!! The best thing of all the installation took about 5 hours with no mess!!!!!! I would highly recommend Granite Transformations to anyone looking to upgrade ther kitchen countertops with granite at a reasonable price.

Helpful? Yes No
This entry did not meet HomeStars review criteria.
Jenifer in Mckinney May 18, 2012

Jan 23, 2012, Mississauga

Our kitchen Reno was completely in both the time stated. The workmanship was amazing. The came at thr appointed time and did a vey professional job We woul highly recommend this company

Dec 18, 2011, TORONTO

Great company and great product. They were flexible when I had to change my dates several times. The final product looks amazing!! Minimal mess. These guys are pros! The dark granite counter looks so great and the guys even agreed to come back and "trim" the counter edge a bit for me! Would highly recommend this company.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!