Category :
Hours:
Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm

Clera Windows and Doors by FM Industries

Company Profile

Clera Windows + Doors by FM Industries has been manufacturing and installing windows and doors throughout all of Ontario since 1978. They add beauty and value to nearly 1000 homes every month and can easily service the entire province via one of their 37 sales and installation offices.

more...
Servicing:

Toronto, East York, Stratford, Goderich, Oshawa, Windsor, Chatham and Sarnia , Pembroke, Ottawa East, Ottawa West, Kitchener, Orangeville, Welland, Barrie, Newmarket, Peterborough, Belleville, Cobourg, Kingston, Brantford, Guelph, Oakville, Mississauga, Kanata, Brockville, Woodstock, London, Cornwall, Burlington, Hamilton

Reviews for Clera Windows and Doors by FM Industries

Show:

Apr 23, 2014, Owen Sound

After some pushy quotes from other companies we invited Clera rep Dave Guichlaar into our home. He came and gave us a quote for just the windows we wanted done. When it came time for the job to be done Dave showed up when he told us he would. He was very polite and precise in his work and left our house and yard looking better than it did before. We were so happy with the job that when it came time to do the rest of the windows in our house we were more than happy to have him back. When it comes time to finish the rest of the windows and doors we will be sure to give him a call again.

Company Response:
It's always so encouraging to hear from a customer that's impress with our products and services Jon. We truly appreciate your feedback.

Apr 23, 2014, Brantford

beautiful, airtight, easy to use new windows to replace 60 year old crumby ones! 17 replacements with e-glass and easy to use handles. increases our enjoyment and value of our home!

Company Response:
Lovely reviews like yours are very gratifying to read, Kathy. Thanks so much!

Apr 22, 2014, Hamilton

Chris Larock, the sales rep was very professional, courteous and knowledgeable. We are very pleased with Clera Windows and the job that they did on our home. They installed 9 windows to perfection, as well as did a great job cleaning up after themselves. We will definitely refer them to family and friends!!!

Company Response:
We love to be the very best that we can, Victor. It's satisfying to know that your home today is a bit better than it was few weeks back. Thank you for you kind review!

Apr 22, 2014, Pickering

Clera did a great job. They installed 30 windows in about 4 days. We had a couple of minor issues that they took care of right away. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company

Company Response:
Thank you, Peter, for writing such a beautiful review. We thank you for making the effort and we are truly happy that you're satisfied with Clera!

Apr 18, 2014, Aurora

Our primary contact was with Vito Paonessa, of Clera Windows. He was very thorough, new the product, offered suggestions and not pushy. Drew and the crew came out and installed 24 windows in our home, beautiful job, care and time taken and the cleanup was amazing. Now we need our front doors down for the complete WOW look. Would highly recommend, you will not be disappointed and the overall look is impressive.

Company Response:
We do our very best to overachieve, Linda. It's so nice to know that we did this on your home! You'll be very happy with your purchase from Clera for many years.

Apr 17, 2014, Hamilton

From the day I made the phone call to discuss my need for windows, I felt like this was the company to go with. Chris returned my message within an hour . He was so friendly and I was quite intrigued to meet with him. When he came to my home, I felt like he had known my family for years. There was nothing left undone, all of my questions were answered. My windows have been installed and we are loving them!!! I have recommended Clera to my family and friends, and I will continue to give them my business in the future!!

Company Response:
It isn't always easy to exceed a homeowner's expectations. Our houses are, after all, our castles. We're gratified to know that we've made yours a little bit nicer, Corinna!

Apr 16, 2014, Brampton

After having Clera install new doors for us a couple months ago, we had to come back for more great service. We replaced our living room and bedroom windows. Dennis came out once again for his "slam dunk" sales visit. Measured up the windows, checked out the trim, gave us the price and wrote it up. A short time later the windows were manufactured and ready to install. The installers ( I wish I could remember their names ) showed up despite the frigid temperatures and got the job done. The entire experience was again a good one and we will not hesitate to recommend or use Clera again for any future job. The workmanship is great, the work was complete including clean up and everyone we dealt with was polite and professional. Thank you for another job well done.

Company Response:
It's great to read your feedback Steve. Thank you very much for the beautiful review!

Apr 16, 2014, Guelph

If you are looking for a quality product coupled with outstanding customer service, look no further. Terry was an imminent professional from the moment I contacted him, answered all of my questions and always returned my phone calls. He exudes customer service and the installers were quick, neat and professional. I will use Terry again and will endorse him to all of my friends that are in need of new windows or doors.

Company Response:
We love satisfied customers, Jon, Thank you for the great review!

Apr 15, 2014, Guelph

I hired Clera windows and doors for the second time. They do a fantastic job and I would hire them again. Terry, the project manager does a fabulous job of ensuring the project goes smoothly and effortlessly. The windows and service are top notch! Very satisfied.

Company Response:
Lovely review like yours are very gratifying to read, Jon. Thanks so much!

Apr 14, 2014, Windsor

We had Clera windows installed in March and I was very impressed how quickly Rob Cormier took out the old windows and put in the new ones. They arrived at 9 and by noon the house was closed off and I could turn on the furnace again. I like the quality of the windows and the Encore locks adds to them. If anyone in Windsor is interested in replacing their windows I would recommend that they contact Gary Gainham from Clera Windows.

Company Response:
Thank you for your input, Allen and Janna. We are sincerley appreciative of you kind words!

Company Profile

Clera Windows + Doors has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best 50 Privately Managed Companies and the City of Vaughan’s Company of the Year. Clera was recently awarded the Houzz service award for 2014 and is a proud recipient of the Homestars Best Award for 2012 and 2013. Add to these achievements a stellar A+ Better Business Bureau rating and you’ll understand why Clera Windows + Doors is the best choice for new windows and doors for your home.

We manufacture. We install. You save.

Toronto, East York, Stratford, Goderich, Oshawa, Essex County, Pembroke, Ottawa East, Ottawa West, Kitchener, Orangeville, Welland, Barrie, Newmarket, Peterborough, Belleville, Cobourg, Kingston, Brantford, Guelph, Oakville, Mississauga, Kanata, Brockville, Woodstock, London, Cornwall, Burlington, Hamilton

Products & Services

Products
windows and doors, vinyl windows, replacement windows, new windows, casement windows, double hung windows, awning windows, slider windows, fixed windows, replacement windows and doors, new windows and doors,
Services
windows and doors installation, replacement windows installation, new windows installation, brick to brick installation, retrofit installation, custom windows installation, custom colour windows and doors installation
Brands
Clera Windows & doors,
Styles
Casement windows, Fixed Windows, Awning Windows, Double Hung, Single Hung, Double Slider, single slider, bay window, bow window, shaped windows, custom windows, Entry door, Patio Door, Garden Doors, Single Door, Double Door, Sidelites, Transoms, Side Doors, Back doors
Specialties
Windows and doors installation, selling direct to consumers, no middleman, no hassle, straight talk, honest approach

Credentials & Financial Information

1978
None
Cheques, Visa, Mastercard, Financing upon approval
CSA, IGMAC, ENERGY STAR, BBB, SAWDAC
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
Non Prorated Lifetime Warranty.

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!