Category :
Hours:
Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm

Clera Windows and Doors by FM Industries

Company Profile

Clera Windows + Doors by FM Industries has been manufacturing and installing windows and doors throughout all of Ontario since 1978. They add beauty and value to nearly 1000 homes every month and can easily service the entire province via one of their 37 sales and installation offices.

more...
Servicing:

Toronto, East York, Stratford, Goderich, Oshawa, Windsor, Chatham and Sarnia , Pembroke, Ottawa East, Ottawa West, Kitchener, Orangeville, Welland, Barrie, Newmarket, Peterborough, Belleville, Cobourg, Kingston, Brantford, Guelph, Oakville, Mississauga, Kanata, Brockville, Woodstock, London, Cornwall, Burlington, Hamilton

Reviews for Clera Windows and Doors by FM Industries

Show:

Apr 18, 2014, Aurora

Our primary contact was with Vito Paonessa, of Clera Windows. He was very thorough, new the product, offered suggestions and not pushy. Drew and the crew came out and installed 24 windows in our home, beautiful job, care and time taken and the cleanup was amazing. Now we need our front doors down for the complete WOW look. Would highly recommend, you will not be disappointed and the overall look is impressive.

Apr 16, 2014, Guelph

If you are looking for a quality product coupled with outstanding customer service, look no further. Terry was an imminent professional from the moment I contacted him, answered all of my questions and always returned my phone calls. He exudes customer service and the installers were quick, neat and professional. I will use Terry again and will endorse him to all of my friends that are in need of new windows or doors.

Company Response:
We love satisfied customers, Jon, Thank you for the great review!

Apr 15, 2014, Guelph

I hired Clera windows and doors for the second time. They do a fantastic job and I would hire them again. Terry, the project manager does a fabulous job of ensuring the project goes smoothly and effortlessly. The windows and service are top notch! Very satisfied.

Company Response:
Lovely review like yours are very gratifying to read, Jon. Thanks so much!

Apr 14, 2014, Windsor

We had Clera windows installed in March and I was very impressed how quickly Rob Cormier took out the old windows and put in the new ones. They arrived at 9 and by noon the house was closed off and I could turn on the furnace again. I like the quality of the windows and the Encore locks adds to them. If anyone in Windsor is interested in replacing their windows I would recommend that they contact Gary Gainham from Clera Windows.

Company Response:
Thank you for your input, Allen and Janna. We are sincerley appreciative of you kind words!

Apr 13, 2014, Uxbridge

We have been very pleased with the service provided by FM Clera windows and doors as well as the quality of the product we purchased. Our heating bills reflect the high efficiency of the windows. Service is prompt and pleasant. We even had a free replacement screen door handle installed recently. My husband and I recommend this company.

Company Response:
Welcome to our ever-expanding group of happy customers, Lisa! Awesome review. Thank you

Apr 11, 2014, Milton

Clera came recommended to us by a family member who had windows replaced with this company was was very satisfied with the personal service and workmanship they received. We did our homework and received quotes from 6 other Window companies, but in the end chose Clera and are extremely happy that we did. Adam, our sale representative, was very thorough in explaining all the options available to us and the installers, Kevin and James, showed true pride in their workmanship, Professionalism all around,

Company Response:
Your new Clera products will provide you with years of superior performance, Yvonne. We're very happy that you're happy!

Apr 10, 2014, Georgetown

Our first experience with Joe Pinheiro and this company was in our first home. We had shopped for windows and doors for some time and decided on this company. What impressed me beyond the product was the professionalism shown by their sales people and the quality and craftsmanship of their installers. What I really came to appreciate in my shopping was that you can invest in the best windows in the world but if they are not installed with the care and attention that Clera’s installers give then you are not getting an efficient product. That experience was some 15 years ago. Since that time my parents have also had their house completely done by Clera based on our recommendation. About eight years ago we moved to a new home that required substantial repair. My first call without hesitation was to Joe Pinherio at Clera. Within 2 months of moving in we had all new windows and doors installed and again was an amazing experience. Joe even followed up a couple of weeks later in person to assist with a small issue that I was having with no questions asked. But I think what really makes a great company is our latest experience. After eight years of flawless living with our windows we had an issue with our sliding glass door lock. A simple phone call was all it took and the problem was promptly dealt with again no questions asked. It is always easy to find a company to sell you a product, but what sets company’s like Clera apart from the rest is the support behind their product. From the product itself, the professional installation, to support many years after the product has been in use, Clera is clearly in a league of their own. To sum this up when I move into my next home and need windows, my first call will be to Joe Pinherio and Clera Windows.

Company Response:
It isn't always easy to exceed a homeowner's expectations. Our house are, after all, our castle. We're gratified to know that we've made yours a little bit nicer, Dave!

Apr 09, 2014, Toronto

We called Clera Windows to get a quote on replacing patio doors, side door and a window in our kitchen. The salesman named Ron called me back and we set an appointment to review the scope of the work and obtain a quotation. Ron is a nice fellow, knowledgeable and reliable. He brought samples of the doors and windows so we could review their construction quality. He was able to give us an estimate on the spot and also helped us finance the cost over a year. We were so comfortable that we didn't bother tendering the job to other companies. The installation took two days and was performed by a guy named Aryan. He was fast, clean and extremely conscientious about the quality of his work. It was a pleasure dealing with FM Industries and we will be calling them back when we replace our other windows. The widows and doors are exceptionally beautiful and made in Canada.

Company Response:
Chris, we wish to thank you for your review. We love to hear from our customers and we're happy that you had a great experieince with our company. Thanks again!

Apr 09, 2014, York

They Just installed our 4 windows and Ramesh is amazing guy and the team they know what they are doing. They are very patient guy and clean their mess after work done. I absolutely recommend to my friends.

Company Response:
Wow. What a lovely review, Andres. Thank you very much!

Apr 08, 2014, Innisfil

I had all the single pane windows in my 40-year old modular home replaced by Clera. The service impressed me from the very beginning - Les provided sound advice and showed me exactly what I would be getting. The team who came to do the work were professional, clean, skilled and very knowledgeable. I had front windows made larger and a patio door changed to a window -- the work was excellent. The windows look great and many of my neighbours have stopped me to comment on what a difference they make. I am very pleased with my Clera experience and would recommend them any time.

Company Response:
What a beautiful review, L.Patrick. Thank you very much for your feedback.

Company Profile

Clera Windows + Doors has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best 50 Privately Managed Companies and the City of Vaughan’s Company of the Year. Clera was recently awarded the Houzz service award for 2014 and is a proud recipient of the Homestars Best Award for 2012 and 2013. Add to these achievements a stellar A+ Better Business Bureau rating and you’ll understand why Clera Windows + Doors is the best choice for new windows and doors for your home.

We manufacture. We install. You save.

Toronto, East York, Stratford, Goderich, Oshawa, Essex County, Pembroke, Ottawa East, Ottawa West, Kitchener, Orangeville, Welland, Barrie, Newmarket, Peterborough, Belleville, Cobourg, Kingston, Brantford, Guelph, Oakville, Mississauga, Kanata, Brockville, Woodstock, London, Cornwall, Burlington, Hamilton

Products & Services

Products
windows and doors, vinyl windows, replacement windows, new windows, casement windows, double hung windows, awning windows, slider windows, fixed windows, replacement windows and doors, new windows and doors,
Services
windows and doors installation, replacement windows installation, new windows installation, brick to brick installation, retrofit installation, custom windows installation, custom colour windows and doors installation
Brands
Clera Windows & doors,
Styles
Casement windows, Fixed Windows, Awning Windows, Double Hung, Single Hung, Double Slider, single slider, bay window, bow window, shaped windows, custom windows, Entry door, Patio Door, Garden Doors, Single Door, Double Door, Sidelites, Transoms, Side Doors, Back doors
Specialties
Windows and doors installation, selling direct to consumers, no middleman, no hassle, straight talk, honest approach

Credentials & Financial Information

1978
None
Cheques, Visa, Mastercard, Financing upon approval
CSA, IGMAC, ENERGY STAR, BBB, SAWDAC
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
Non Prorated Lifetime Warranty.

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!