Category :
_ Toronto , ON M9C 5K5
Owner/Manager:
EnWise Admin

Enwise Home Services - No longer in business

Company Profile Tired of skyrocketing energy bills? EnWise Home Services Inc. can help you save up to 50% on your utility bills by making your home more energy efficient. We offer a convenient one-stop-shop to help you go green and save green at home. Visit us at www. enwisehomeservices. com to learn ...

You Might Also Consider

A-S Heating & Cooling

A-S Heating & Air Con Truck.JPG

A-S Heating & Cooling was fantastic company from start to finish. Mr. Rick did a fantastic job today with furnace repair ....

Vijay in Etobicoke 3 Jan 22, 2014

Reviews for Enwise Home Services - No longer in business

Aug 08, 2012, Mississauga

When we purchased our home we opted that the builder didnt put an ac because we wanted them to do a different upgrade on the house instead. We all know how expensive upgrades can be when purchasing a brand new house from the builder. After calling a few companies to get prices, we decided to go with Enwise. they came and installed a 1.5 ton air conditioner in the house. The AC works great and has been running almost every day this summer. I do not have any complaints with the installers and the installation and would definately suggest this company to people I know who need an air conditioner installed or serviced.

Feb 17, 2012, Scarborough

I just noticed that the contact numbers for Enwise Home Services are not in service. I'm furious. The $650 incentive for the Furnace & AC unit we purchased was declined by Ontario Power Authority because Enwise didn't put the Evaporator Coil model / serial # on the invoice. I'm having problems getting in touch with Enwise to send me a revised invoice. On top of that, the service warranty won't be valid anymore. Any ideas as to what I should do? Clive [email protected]

Feb 13, 2012, THORNHILL

Moved into a house only to discover our furnace was out of shape and highly inefficient. We did some research, and Enwise seemed to have the best service and warranty, plus they promised to submit all of the rebate paperwork on our behalf and arrange for an energy audit. The initial service and installation were pleasant enough, but it's now just over a year later, and my furnace is leaking water. I haven't been able to get in touch with anybody at Enwise, and not even the phone number of our customer service rep seems to work. It seems the company has either gone bankrupt, or simply decided to cut all communication with the outside world. My warranty is now worthless, and it looks like I'll be paying someone else to come in and do the work. If by some miracle you can actually get in touch with Enwise, do not give them your business!

Nov 17, 2011, Toronto

I knew that I needed a new furnace but I also wanted to improve the energy efficiency of my home. I called ENwise for an eco audit and they responded right away. I received a thorough report on where I needed to make improvements and some of them I could do myself and cost me pennies. Saving me dollars in the future. Thanks!

Feb 22, 2011, Toronto

They declared bankruptcy and screwed me out of a warantee and their employees in the process. They have re-opened at Enwise Home Services. Never trust them. They left a gas leak in my basement and told me that they would not fix it because they were bankrupt..... but they later re-opened as Enwise Home Services.

Feb 09, 2011, TORONTO

I thought the sales & installers were good but I am disappointed with the follow up. Enwise took my rental water heater but Direct Energy kep tank rental charge on my bill as they said they did not receive the tank. I have been trying to contact Enwise to clear this matter up but cannot get a contact email address. I want them to send an RMO to [email protected] Subject: Frank (cust. care. Send RMO to: [email protected] If they do this I will recommend this company.

Nov 29, 2010, King City

Review has Multiple Versions 1

I recently had a air conditioner and new furnance installed by ENWISE . The work done is great however the followup with some questions that I had is lacking . I called their customer service number to get someone to come and look at my furnance and it took over three times before we finally could make an appointment. The expectation is that you stay home from work for 3 hour period . Don't realize people actually work and can't be available sometimes from 9- to 5 . The installers were exceptional in their workmanship and very good at getting everything done so well. I just think that when it comes to sales rep is very pushy and is only interested in making the sale no followup on the service or questions that you may have. I would not recommend them to anyone since I would be concerned that they would get same rep and service that I received.

Nov 13, 2010, Toronto

Update on Hallowell Acadia heat pump: going into the 3rd heating season, the system is not working. I'm on emergency back up heat, and the people at Hallowell don't answer the phone when the tech from Enwise calls them for help. At this point I feel sorry for Enwise, they've lost money on this installation but in fairness to them they are still answering my calls. This whole thing has been a nightmare. So far I've not gone through a winter without having to have this unit fixed. The Rinnai tankless hot water heater is great.

Oct 05, 2010, Aurora

From start to finish the whole experience was simple! They came when they said they would each time, they told us what we should do to save money and to receive our rebates and when to expect our check! GREAT!!!

Jul 07, 2010, Hamilton

I can't say enough good things about EnWise. The entire experience from start to finish was great. The home energy audit was a real eye opener for me and I learned some valuable information that will help save money. The technician that performed the audit was friendly, professional and really respected our home, taking care in every room he visited. Every contact with EnWise employees, whether on the phone or in person, was very friendly and helpful. The entire process was very easy and there were no surprises. I'd recommend EnWise to everyone.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!