Categories :
Address:
Thornhill , ON L3T2K4
Owner/Manager:
Raffy and Marcelo

Elite Designed Concrete Inc.

Company Profile

Voted CONCRETE CONTRACTOR OF THE YEAR for five years in a row, Elite Designed Concrete Inc. specializes in decorative concrete finishes such as stamped concrete (also known as pattern impressed concrete), coloured and acid stained concrete, and exclusive to and conceived by Elite in 2008 - Limestone Finish(TM). Our products are perfect for driveways, patios, pool decks, walkways, verandas, garden walls and curbing.

We provide quality products with unparalled service and communication.

If...

more...
Servicing:

Aurora, Concord, King, Kleinburg, Maple, Markham, Newmarket, Richmond Hill, Stouffville, Thornhill, Toronto, Woodbridge

Reviews for Elite Designed Concrete Inc.

Show:

Feb 22, 2014, East York

Driveway, Veranda and Walkway Dear Raffy and Marcelo: I first notice this company transforming a driveway and veranda in my area. I watched this company for two weeks as they worked very hard finishing the job. I stopped and talked to the owner and asked if they were happy with the results. They said they were very happy. I decided to call for a quote and a gentleman named Raffy came to our house and boy oh boy did he know his stuff. We talked it over and called Raffy to sign a contract. Shortly after this a gentleman named Marcelo came to our house and the design layout was made. A work crew showed up with a gentleman named Leo in charge of transforming our driveway,veranda and walkway. The crew arrived daily as promised working hard and long hours in the heat. The job was completed and we have had many people ask what company did the work. We said it was ELITE DESIGNED CONCRETE INC. They stayed within budget and completed the job on time. Our stamped concrete has incredibly enhanced our curb appeal! Would recommend this company!!!!! In closing we would like to thank Raffy, Marcelo, Leo and all the crew for a job well done. Gary and Tracy Novachko July 2013

Company Response:
Thank you for your review Gary and Tracy. We are very happy to know that we were able to meet your expectations and appreciate your vote of confidence. Marcelo and Raffy.

Jan 29, 2014, Aurora

I used elite for my back patio and when it was time to complete my front steps and patio there was no hesitation. My front now looks as beautiful as the back. Marcelo was a pleasure to work with. He spent time with me choosing my colours and design, very professional and helpful. Thanks Elite, I recommend your services to all my friends and family. Michelle

Company Response:
Thank you for your review Michelle and for choosing us to build this second project for you. We truly appreciate your frequent referrals. Marcelo and Raffy.

Jan 01, 2014, Caledon

I was hesitant to call this company as they did a lot of big jobs and I was looking for a simple job for my mother's house in Woodbridge. From the outset, Raffi was very professional. He was prompt, respectful, and very clear. Once we signed the contract, Marcello and his team were outstanding. They communicated with us on every decision that needed to be made. The guys were professional, neat, and courteous. Timelines were met, and quality of the work was great. I was thoroughly impressed with the way this company does business. I strongly recommend this company, and I will definitely be using them when I am ready to do my patio and walkways in the future.

Company Response:
Thank you for your review Mark and for hiring and entrusting us with the opportunity to build this project for your mother's home. Marcelo and Raffy.

Dec 30, 2013, Maple

I hired Elite Designed Concrete to install the decorative concrete for a landscape project I was building for a client. As usual, their unique craftsmanship left my finicky client elated. Their professional, resourceful and courteous manor in conducting business made them very easy to work with for both me and my client. Even when my client was not fully satisfied with the finish that she herself selected, Marcelo and Raffy quickly found a solution and kept my client happy throughout the construction process. Without hesitation I would have no hesitation in requesting Elite Designed Concrete to install all my decorative concrete work.

Company Response:
Thank you for your review Anthony. Your trust in our ability to meet your client's expectations is greatly appreciated. Marcelo and Raffy.

Dec 19, 2013, Toronto

I am a landscape designer and have used Raffy and Marcello from Elite several times for my clients landscapes. They consistently provide a beautiful, high quality product in a very professional manner and their client service is excellent.

Company Response:
Thank you for your review Jackie and for trusting us to work on your amazing projects. Marcelo and Raffy.

Dec 18, 2013, Old Toronto

I found Elite Designed Concrete and decided to give them a call to provide a quote for a back patio and front walkway and steps. Raffy visited within a week to provide a quote. He also provided a list of projects of theirs to visit and inspect their past work. Elite's price was fair and their past projects looked great so I decided to award them the job. Their staff were polite, conscientious and very approachable. Even my neighbours mentioned to me how considerate everyone at Elite was. Marcelo provided the list of the various stages of the project. He was very patient and cooperative throughout the design and construction process. Their final design and workmanship is excellent. Their final clean up was excellent. I regularly receive compliments on the work from people passing by. I would highly recommend Elite Designed Concrete to anyone that needs quality concrete work and superb service.

Company Response:
Thank you for your review Terry. We appreciated the trust you has in us to build your project. Marcelo and Raffy.

Dec 18, 2013, Markham

If anyone needs a stunning, eye stopping driveway. Elite is the team you want!! Marcelo and Raffie are great. They have great attention to detail. Never regret spending the money on the driveway. After many winters still great many neighbors inquiring about it.

Company Response:
Thank you for your review Vicci and for having us maintain your decorative concrete. Marcelo and Raffy.

Dec 17, 2013, Markham

It is a true pleasure working with Raffy & Marcello. They do what they promise, when they promise it, which is all I can ask for as a Contractor. Any time I need stamped patterned concrete decks, I will be calling Elite!

Company Response:
Thank you for your review Jennifer and for choosing us to build your project. Marcelo and Raffy.

Dec 16, 2013, Markham

Elite Designed Concrete was referred to us from a friend. When Rafi came by to give us a quote, there was no doubt that this was a professional, honest and great company. The weather didn't always cooperate but the Elite team made sure to get the job done every opportunity that we had sunshine to have it all done before the first big snow fall like we asked. Not only did they get it done by the time we wanted but they also did a great job. Our front and back yard looks awesome. Thank you Elite Designed Concrete Inc!!!

Company Response:
Thank for your review Louanne. We are happy to know that we met your expectations and we appreciated your patience while we contended with the weather to build your project. Marcelo and Raffy.

Dec 15, 2013, King City

We found Elite Designed Concrete Inc. working down the road from our home. We called to obtain a quote and Raffy visited within a couple of days to present options and provide a quote. We did receive other quotes, most were less. Upon our second meeting with Raffy where he actually drove us to various projects they've built we immediately agreed to choose Elite to build our rather extensive project. In the very beginning when Marcelo visited to review our project, help with the design and provide us with a sequence of events that we should expect. As expected with a project of this size Elite was met with a few pit falls but they took it in stride and truly exceeded all our expectations in both quality of work and professional way of communicating to both us the customers and their wonderful staff. We highly recommend Elite Designed Concrete.

Company Response:
Thank you for your review Steph. It was our pleasure to work with you to build the project you envisioned. We appreciated your patience while we contended with the rain to build it. Marcelo and Raffy.

Company Profile

We provide quality products with unparalled service and communication.

If you're looking for a contractor who will always do what's promised, then give us a call.

We can't wait to hear from you!

We are owner operated and 100% Canadian, not an American franshise.

Products & Services

Products
Stamped Concrete, Limestone Finish(TM), Regular and Coloured Concrete, Structural Work, Overlays on Existng Concrete, Landscape Construction.
Services
Landscape Designs available by a Landscape Architect. Structural concrete work.
Brands
Limestone Finish(TM)
Styles
Both Classical and Contemporary designs.
Specialties
Client Satisfaction and Exceeding Expectations.

Credentials & Financial Information

2000
Cheque
Toronto Construction Association, Landscape Ontario
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
2 Year Warranty, however we've been known to go beyond it :)

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!