Categories :
Plumbing Drain Services Waterproofing Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories Drainage Contractors
Address:
80 Nealon Avenue Toronto , ON M4K 1Z2
Owner/Manager:
William Smith/ John-Paul Guarraci
Hours:
365 days a year, morning, noon, and night

DrainWorks Plumbing

Company Profile

DrainWorks Plumbing is a customer-first, Toronto-based plumbing company. All our plumbers are 100% licensed, insured, commission-free, and of course professionally trained – and are available morning, noon and night, 365 days/year with never an overtime charge!

more...
Servicing:

Immediate local service to : The G.T.A, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Markham, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Brampton, Kitchener, Waterloo, Guelph, Cambridge and Milton.

Reviews for DrainWorks Plumbing

Show:

May 18, 2012, TORONTO

Called at 8:00 am to deal with flooding from blocked drains and Armando arrived by 10;00. He was polite and professional. He told me what was wrong and gave me the options. He snaked the drain and fixed the problem in no time. Then he snaked a bathtub drain at a reduced cost while he was there. He cleaned everything up, wrote a detailed invoice for the exact amount he had promised and was gone. As far as drain experiences go, it could not have been easier. I feel I got my money's worth and didn't have any grief. Thanks Armando!

Company Response:
**Thanks Will** It was an absolute pleasure reading your review and learning just how happy you were with the polite and professional service you received. It is rewarding to know that we could be of assistance in making a stressful situation, grief free. We do look forward to being the plumbing and drain service providers you can rely on. Thanks for choosing DrainWorks.

May 09, 2012, SCARBOROUGH

When we redid our floor, we went with somebody cheaper. One year later, we've called DrainWorks because of septic odours. Armando Gatti, the technician, after scoping the lines, noted that the ptrap was too close to the main line (within 2 feet of it) and backwash might be the problem. The weeping tile drained into the ptrap and might have caught some backup water as well. He had a separate cleanout for the tile installed. He also cleaned thing up: he had the furnace drain house sunk under the floor instead of on it, had cleanouts level with the floor and not sticking out, and he had the washing machine drain properly. Before, it was draining into the ptrap. The service was prompt as well: we needed it down fast, and they came within a couple of days.

Company Response:
**Thanks Jack** We do appreciate your review. It is rewarding to know we could be of assistance and that you were happy with the service received. Thank you for choosing DrainWorks, we look forward to being the plumbing and drain service providers you can rely on should you require assistance again in the future.

May 03, 2012, Etobicoke

Good professional service. Mike and his partner came to the house and took the time to explained what they were doing. They provide a clear quote on the more extensive work that would be needed to fix the cause of the problem. they were also very clean.

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
Provide a time on when the plumber will be at the house (i.e. one hour)
Company Response:
**Thanks Eric**We appreciate your review and thank you for taking the time to share your experience here with others. It is an absolute pleasure to know that you found Mike to be patient when explaining what he was doing, and clear when providing quotes on what needed to be done. Thanks for choosing DrainWorks. We look forward to being the plumbing and drain service providers you can rely on.

Apr 30, 2012, Mississauga

This past Friday eve, I had a huge issue with the drain in the laundry room! ( BACKING UP, TO THE POINT THRE WAS A FOUNTAIN 3 ISH FT HIGH AND 5 INCHES OF WATER ON THE GROUND) I called the first number out of the yellow pages and the very professional dispathcher explained in detail what my options were at that time, NO PRESSURE SELLING AT ALL! Told me it was totally my call as to what option I would choose. Feeeling somewhat relieved but thinking, oh Lord the basement is going to be a huge huge problem! This dispatcher took down the particulars and that's when I made the decision to have them come in! The tech (Mathew) came in and explained to us in FULL DETAIL what he could do for us( price was given, what work he would be doing) before anything started he again said it is totally our call! We decided to have him start, he put the camera down to show us where the problem was on his screen. We were both facinated as to the technology. He proceeded and cleared the problem and explained it was many roots growing into the clay piping. Hence the reason they do not use clay piping anymore! So Matthew proceeded to fix the problem, he was here in a very short time after I placed the call and VERY PROFESSIONAL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE, to be able to pass onto us his knowledge with out pressure selling anything! To the OWNER thank you so much for taking the time to train and teach your staff the over whelming knowledge WOW and the respect that all your staff shows!! SO NICE TO SEE IN TODAYS WORLD!!! If we run into any problems again with plumbing or drainage "YOU'RE THE COMPANY TO CALL"! As well YOU WILL BE REFERRED TO MANY!! Thank you so kindly once again!! Randy and Susan

Company Response:
**Thanks Susan** It was an absolute pleasure to read your review and learn just how satisfied you were with the service you received. You touch on so many aspects that we strive to excel in, like professionalism, efficiency, and educating our customers in a no pressure way. It is the respect our customers deserve, and customer service is our top priority. Thank you so much for sharing this experience. It is wonderful to know that our efforts were appreciated. Thank you in advance for any referrals you make on our behalf. We do look forward to being the plumbing and drain service providers you can rely on.

Apr 28, 2012, Toronto

Mike from Drainworks was super helpful, I didn't feel for a second I was getting a run-around, everything was explained in a clear way before I made any decisions so I could make appropriate ones. My garden looked pretty much the same after they were done digging it up; no complaints.

Company Response:
**Thanks Justin** It was a pleasure reading your review and learning just how helpful, direct and precise you found Mike’s service. At DrainWorks we always work diligently and efficiently to ensure customer satisfaction. It is nice to know that our efforts were so well received. Thanks again for choosing DrainWorks. We look forward to being the plumbing and drain service providers you can rely on should you require assistance again in the future.

Apr 23, 2012, Etobicoke

Armando from Dtainworks was in my condo within 2 hours. He not only cleaned the drain , but repaired a leaking connection between two pipes, due to poor welding during renovations done by a DEMO contractor six months ago. I highly recomend Drainworks. They are just on time and know well what they are doing.

Company Response:
**Thanks George** We appreciate the review and thank you for taking the time to share these kind words regarding the positive service experience you had with DrainWorks. It is rewarding to know that you were satisfied and that DrainWorks comes highly recommended by you. We look forward to being the plumbing and drain service providers you can rely on should you require assistance again in the future. Thanks for choosing DrainWorks.

Apr 10, 2012, North York

I called Drainworks Plumbing in March as I was not receiving any hot water. After 3 calls in two months to Enbridge about their hot water tank. They came and told me I needed a new tank until I finally figured out what the problem was. My mixing valve was defective and not working properly and that is when I made the call to Drainworks. I received excellent service again. Right from the get go. The initial call and then the same day service. Phil came and within an hour had completed the job and he gave me a new shut off valve as the original was stuck in position. This was the second time I have used Drainworks and their sevice and workmanship is second to none. I thank you again on a job well done.

Company Response:
**Thanks Mark** We certainly are grateful for the review and thank you for sharing this experience here for others to see. It is very rewarding to know that you are continually happy with the service you receive. It is also a joy to know that we are your choice for any plumbing or drain service needs. Thank you for your patronage and thank you for choosing DrainWorks.

Mar 24, 2012

This was the second time I used Drainworks for servicing my basement plumbing. Bathtub was backed up when washroom and kitchen sinks are used, plus the plumbing in the house is old and tricky to work with. Drainworks arrived on time, very professional, 2 men - Mike Dunn and Eric Fralic worked diligently to clear all issues. I have used many plumbing companies prior, and because my basement has inherited issues it is always a challenge to solve plumbing problems. Drainworks is the only company I can always expect to deliver great results, on time, with efficient handling of my time, advance notice of arrival, 24 hours service, and great representatives who do job their right and with no stress to the home owner, and the pluming issues are always solved. Highly recommend to any home owner !!! Great job Drainworks - Mike and Eric - once again - thank you!

Company Response:
**Thanks Lena** It was a pleasure reading your review and learning just how satisfied you were with the service you received. It is rewarding to know that our efforts are appreciated and that we could be of assistance. Thank you in advance for any referrals you make on our behalf and thank you for your patronage. We value being the plumbing and drain service providers you rely on.

Mar 23, 2012, Toronto

Quick service. Replaced a leaky faucet with a no-frills one they had available. Wasn't pushy on the other plumbing that needs to be done. All in all a good experience.

Company Response:
**Thanks Mark** We are grateful for the review and thank you for taking the time to share this experience. We look forward to being the plumbing and drain service providers you can rely on. Thanks for choosing DrainWorks.

Mar 21, 2012, Mississauga

Thanks to Matt Achlinski for his advice, clean work and professional behavior. He gave me all possible scenarios, lucky me fixed it reasonably fast and gracefully. Man, I forgot your tip. You deserve it.

Company Response:
**Thanks Vey** We certainly do appreciate the review. Thank you for sharing these kind words regarding the positive service experience you had with DrainWorks. We do look forward to being the plumbing and drain service providers you can rely on.

Company Profile

We take great pride in having won the Consumer Choice Award for Drain Service Excellence in Toronto and GTA for the past 13 years in a row – the only plumbing company with this distinct honour. Reflective of this, we are also the most reviewed company on HomeStars in North America! We are also proud to say that we have been chosen (again) as the "best plumber in the city" by Toronto Life magazine, as evidenced by their January 2014, "Busy person's survival guide issue. High praise from a wonderful and trusted publication!
We employ full-time salaried plumbers rather than commission-based plumbers that are motivated to up-sell you. All of the DrainWorks plumbers in Toronto and surrounding areas are fully licensed, insured, and professionally trained. We are also proud to say that 95% of our employees have been with us for 7 years or more.
You can count on DrainWorks for all your plumbing and drain-related needs in Toronto. Our plumbers are ready for your call morning, noon and night, 365 days a year with clear, upfront pricing – and you never have to worry about a weekend or overtime charge. Our plumbers will always arrive on-time and fully prepared with everything they can foreseeably need.
DrainWorks Plumbing also likes to help and support our local Toronto community and charities, such as for the Easter Seals and SickKids Foundation.
Please take a few moments to read these plumbing reviews from our customers, so you too can learn about the ‘DrainWorks Difference’. We hope you choose us for your next call to the plumber!

Products & Services

Products
Plumbing problem? Drain clog, drain backup, or basement flood? Or do you just need a new plumbing fixture installation? Or perhaps a full drain pipe excavation and replacement? There’s never a job too small or too big. DrainWorks Plumbing in Toronto can help with all your drain and plumbing needs. Our plumbers are ready morning, noon, and night – 365 days a year, with never an overtime or weekend charge
Services
Full service plumbing, emergency plumbers, complete drain cleaning, underground sewer pipe replacement and waterproofing
Styles
Available 365 days/year, no overtime fee, clear upfront pricing, on time & prepared!
Specialties
Residential plumbing services in Toronto, drain cleaning, drain pipe excavation and replacement, drain snake rootering, drain camera inspections, drain hydro-jetting and more.

Credentials & Financial Information

1995
Cash, Interac, Visa, MasterCard, American Express
Master Plumber License P15815; Builder License B12714; Business Licence's 08 100128 and 08-115749
Better Business Bureau, Ontario Regional Common Ground Alliance, PSI, Retail Council of Canada
WHMIS, Staples Canada wide Service Excellence Award, recognition by 2 Prime Ministers and 4 Premiers
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
Lifetime warranty on all new underground drain workmanship

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!