Categories :
Hours:
8:00am to 5:00pm Early morning, evening, and weekends by appointment

Clarke Basement Systems

Company Profile

Clarke Basement Systems is your locally owned AWARD WINNING Basement Systems dealer in the Ontario area.

more...
Servicing:

Ahmic Harbour, Ajax, Algonquin Highlands, Alliston, Alton, Angus, Ashburn, Aurora, Bala, Baldwin, Barrie, Baysville, Beaumaris, Beaverton, Beeton, Belle Ewart, Bethany, Blackstock, Bobcaygeon, Bolsover, Bolton, Bond Head, Borden, Bowmanville, Bracebridge, Bradford, Brampton, Brechin, Britt, Brougham, Burks Falls, Burnt River, Byng Inlet, Caesarea, Caledon, CaledonEast, Caledon Village, Cambray, Cameron, Campbellcroft, Cannington, Cavan, Cedar Point, Cedar Valley, Cheltenham, Christian Island, Churchill, Claremont, Coboconk, Cobourg, Coldwater, Concord, Cookstown, Courtice, Creemore, Cumberland Beach, Dorset, Dunchurch, Dunsford, Duntroon, Dwight, Eagle Lake, East Gwillimbury, East York, Egbert, Elmvale, Emsdale, Etobicoke, Everett, Fenelon Falls, Gilford, Glen Huron, Glencairn, Gooderham, Goodwood, Gormley, Grand Valley, Gravenhurst, Greenbank, Greenwood, Haliburton, Hampton, Hawkestone, Haydon, Hillsdale, Holland Landing, Honey Harbour, Honeywood, Hornings Mills, Huntsville, Inglewood, Innisfil, Irondale, Jacksons Point, Janetville, Katrine, Kearney, Kendal, Keswick, Kettleby, Kilworthy, King City, Kinmount, Kirkfield, Kleinburg, Lake Of Bays, Laurel, Leaskdale, Lefroy, Lindsay, Lisle, Little Britain, Locust Hill, Longford Mills, Loretto, Mactier, Magnetawan, Manilla, Mansfield, Maple, Markham, Mckellar, Midhurst, Midland, Milford Bay, Millbrook, Minden, Minesing, Minett, Mississauga, Moonstone, Mount Albert, Nestleton Station, New Lowell, Newcastle, Newmarket, Newtonville, Nobel, Nobleton, Norland, North York, Nottawa, Novar, Oakwood, Orangeville, Orillia, Oro, Oro Station, Orono, Orton, Oshawa, Palgrave, Parry Sound, Pefferlaw, Penetanguishene, Perkinsfield, Peterborough, Phelpston, Pickerel, Pickering, Pointe-au-baril-station, Pontypool, Port Carling, Port Hope, Port Mcnicoll, Port Perry, Port Sandfield, Port Severn, Port Sydney, Prince Albert, Queensville, Rama, Richmond Hill, River Drive Park, Roches Point, Rosemont, Rosseau, Sandford, Scarborough, Schomberg, Seagrave, Sebright, Severn Bridge, Shanty Bay, Sharon, Shelburne, South River, Sprucedale, Stayner, Stouffville, Sunderland, Sundridge, Sutton West, Terra Cotta, Thornhill, Thornton, Toronto, Torrance, Tottenham, Udora, Unionville, Utopia, Utterson, Uxbridge, Vaughan, Victoria Harbour, Warminster, Wasaga Beach, Washago, Waubaushene, West Guilford, Whitby, Whitevale, Willow Beach, Windermere, Woodbridge, Woodville, Wyebridge, Wyevale, York, Zephyr, Harwood, Grafton, Keene, Lakefield, Omemee

Reviews for Clarke Basement Systems

Show:

Apr 07, 2014, Stayner

Let me first mention that there were issues in dealing with CBS. That being said I'll move on to what I feel is of greater importance to a potential customer reading a review and not get bogged down in details. CBS acknowledged that there were concerns. They compensated me for being inconvenienced. They proved they had remarkable resolve and weren't satisfied until I was. What they really did that impressed me was as soon as they knew they had a problem they sent in one who I would suspect is their primary trouble shooter. They sent in an individual that knows how to turn situations around in get things moving in a positive direction. His thought process is what I'm talking about here not so much the fact that he is an excellent technician. He has views on customer service that are in this day and age, can only be referred to as extraordinary. I have just retired but if I wasn't and I was back in a position to hire I'd get this gentleman on my payroll. I'm sure given enough time someone will do just that. He should handling training, quality control, recruitment and or customer retention: Mr. Fitz Wilks would be the gentleman I'm referring to::

Apr 02, 2014, Toronto

Mr. Fitz Wilks did the annual maintenance for our sump pump system. He was punctual, professional and did a thorough job and answered any questions we had about the system itself. Thanks Fitz.

Apr 01, 2014, Barrie

We had a triple safe sump pump system installed by Clarke 6 years ago. The system has performed flawlessly but still requires yearly maintenance to ensure its continued operation, due to the extremely hard water in the area. We were fortunate on one occasion to have the work performed by Fitz Wicks, and we have insisted on having him come out every year since. He is one of the most upbeat and personable people you could ever hope to meet, and it is obvious from the minute he starts doing his job that he cares about doing it right. He explained to us in detail how the system was designed, and made sure we knew what we could do to help maintain the system until the next service call. This year because of the cold weather we had a frozen discharge pipe and burnt out the primary pump, but the second pump handled the job just as it was designed to do. Fritz had a replacement pump with him (we didn't have to put one on order) and had everything working again within 2 hours. We highly recommend the Clarke system and would advise that you ask for Fitz as your installer.

Mar 21, 2014, Thornhill

Mr.Fitz Wilks showed up on time and finished the work. He was very friendly and explained every step he did and at the end cleaned up the area and left it very clean. I am very satisfied with his job.

Mar 13, 2014, Markham

I called Clarke Basement Systems when I noticed a small leak in my basement foundation wall. I was able to quickly get an appointment, and Ron was able to explain exactly what was wrong and what the recommended fix was. He was very helpful in answering my questions, and was not pushy on upselling. I had to reschedule the work day and the customer service at Clarke Basement was outstanding. Very polite and accommodating. The work was done by Fitz Wilks, who was extreme knowledgeable about all parts of the work and explained to me every single step. I highly recommend Fitz, Ron, and the entire clarke basement team!

Mar 12, 2014, Oshawa

I called CBS based on reviews from this site. My call was handled very professionally as well as the actual appointment. Steve made me feel at ease right away. It was an easy decision to go with CBS! The installation was completed within the time frame and cost as quoted.That makes me happy and able to recommend CBS. Thanks!.

Mar 12, 2014, East York

I used Basement Systems 20 yrs ago.I knew who I wanted to call. They are reliable and stand behind their products. Fitz Wicks our service technician was like a detective in solving our water damage mystery. Fitz was very knowledgeable and professional a real people person. He made sure all items were protected with plastic sheets and cleaned up thoroughly after the job was done. You could get a hold of Fitz directly by cell phone if you had any questions.

Mar 08, 2014, Etobicoke

We started with the 1st half of the job a couple of years ago. Dave Bunn and the crew were very professional ( they also gave us some tips with some unrelated issues they came across). Since then our house is a much more comfortable environment. I moved on with renovating that part, but then July floods arrived. Realizing we have to finish the remaining part of the basement we began planning. Fast forward to February polar vortex freeze and serving was required. Called the service hotline sometime in the evening and Don guided me through a temporary solution ( okay, I confess, we did not maintain the system as recommended. There was no finger wagging or 3rd degree. The staff at Clarke did what they had to despite our neglect). Fitz promptly came out, at a time that was convenient for me, and fixed our system the next day. He quoted the remaining work, explained everything in detail very respectfully. We coordinated with the office and booked the date for completion. Fitz and Matt arrived on time and got to work. They worked really hard all day, into the evening, to ensure the job was done right only stopping for a quick bite to eat. They explained what they were doing throughout the day and were very respectful and considerate. When the job was done, they cleaned everything up. They looked exhausted, and rightfully so, they never stopped working. These guys deserve a big WOW! I cannot say enough about this company and their staff. From start to finish, we felt confident that the solutions Clarke has provided us was the best decision we have made. We looked at several companies, with differing approaches and often felt like we would experience extorbinent costs which would require a crew of contractors. Clarke, on the other hand, is a team; they do the whole job. If you are reading this now, its likely because you are considering their services. When you've finished reading this review, call Clarke right away. There is a reason Clarke's employees are in demand. Fitz, Matt, Dave, Stephanie, Don, and the 1st crew from 2 years ago (names escape my memory), you are all top notch professionals. Thank you for your hard work, customer service and support. Call Clark NOW and get a quote!

Mar 01, 2014, Oshawa

As a single woman in my first home, I was overwhelmed when my basement flooded. From my initial call to Clarke Basement Systems through to the completion of the repairs, I was treated with respect while each step of the project was explained to me. I compared price quotes with other companies and found Clarke's cost to be most reasonable, as well as their staff to be very knowledgable and patient with my questions. Steve explained what the repair would entail and how long it would take. Then when Jarod came to actually do the repairs, he explained it again and invited me to view the project at each step so that I truly and completely understood what was going on...and why the leak would never happen again! Thank you to Jarod and Steve for their professionalism and exceptional service! I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a permanent solution to a leaky basement!

Feb 27, 2014, East York

If you have any problems in your basement, wet or moldy, not insulated properly, problems with frozen water pipes, and you want piece of mind I highly recommend Clarke Basement Systems. Dean was very good with system design issues, and came up with the best solution after consulting with other experts. Clarke Basement Systems is professional, show up on time, mail you the proper literature you need to make an informed decision, explain it to you in person, and stay in communication during the process until the job is completed to your satisfaction.

Company Profile

Clarke Basement Systems is your locally owned AWARD WINNING Basement Systems® dealer in the Ontario area.

Clarke Basement Systems is Canada’s number 1 Dealer in BASEMENT WATERPROOFING,CRAWL SPACE REPAIR and FOUNDATION REPAIR through our sister company FOUNDATION SUPPORT WORKS ONTARIO. Our staff over 30 experts', with combined over 150 years in experience, will provide you: Dedicated Service, Personal On-Site Inspection, Complete Waterproofing System Design, A FREE Written Quote, Low Financing Options and a Solution that fits your needs. At Clarke Basement Systems each of our products includes a written, transferable warranty and the backing of an international network that's dedicated to keeping basements and crawl spaces dry all the time!,

Some of our produces and services include:
Basement waterproofing

- Installation
- Repair and Maintenance

Cold Room or Cantenna Solutions

Interior and Exterior Repairs

Clarke Basement Systems would like to show you how we can help you waterproof your basement, control moisture in your crawl space, or fix a failing foundation. We have the experience, equipment, and best practices you need to ensure a dry basement and structural integrity please call us today for your free inspection.

Products & Services

Toronto Construction Association, Markham Board of Trade, Renomark
PROJECT RATE
none
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
Lifetime Nationally Backed Warranty on all full perimeter water proofing systems. Lifetime on Struct

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!