Categories :
Mon-Fri 8am-5pm, Sat 10am-3pm

Brock Doors and Windows

Company Profile

Windows and Doors

Brock Home Improvement Products Inc. has a solid reputation for quality and craftsmanship in the home renovation industry. One of the first to bring vinyl windows to Ontario homeowners, Brock has always recognized that improved technology and quality materials can maximize your home’s heating and cooling efficiency.

Windows, Entrence Doors, Patio Doors, Porch Enclosures
Sales & Installation of Windows, doors, porch enclosures, sunrooms
North Star, Gentek, Resiver, Dorplex,...

more...
Servicing:

Southern Ontario, GTA, Toronto, Scarborough, North York, Markham, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Brampton, Mississauga, Milton, Oakville, Hamilton, Burlington, Ajax, Pickering, Whitby, Bolton, Caledon, Orangeville, Newmarket, Aurora, Vaughn, Durham Region,

Peel Region, Halton Region, York Region

Reviews for Brock Doors and Windows

Show:

Apr 14, 2014, Scarborough

Over the last few years we have had Brock Doors and Windows replace windows in our home. Since we have many and most are large we have been doing this over the last few years. We are happy with their service and with the product. We will continue until all are replaced. Bill is our representative.

Apr 13, 2014, Toronto

Was new to the whole process of window replacement, and brought in a number of companies to review replacement 4 large picture windows. Was most impressed with Brock Windows and Sandy, both with respect to his explanation of the process and options, and ultimately with the pricing. Mike and his installer team arrived as promised, and went above and beyond in terms of replacing the windows, and putting the house back together exactly as they found it. All of the windows were extremely challenging, and the team did a fantastic job. Looking forward to a warmer winter.

Apr 03, 2014, Ajax

We interviewed several companies for this work and choose Brock for their professionalism. We replaced 13 of the 31 windows in our home with the "Brick to Brick" type installation. We will definitely be calling them back next year to complete the rest. I am a contractor and know my own expertise but I do not do windows and I know when to bring in the professionals. The whole process was very professional and informative, and I asked a lot of questions. Their installers were exceptional and did a fantastic job, the new windows look great and the workmanship is superb. I am very picky when is comes to hiring another trade and even more so for my own home and I was delighted with the service. Work was completed on time (actually a week early),and on budget no surprises. It was nice to find a company that delivers on their promises. Bravo.

Mar 29, 2014, Mississauga

we went back to brock windows because of the quality of the product and the installation we got when they dd all our windows (15 windows) about 10 years ago. This time we needed a new patio door and they did a fabulous job. We went to the showroom for an estimate and setup a home visit. A few weeks later the installers came in and did a great job with the install. They even were able to run back the wire for my alarm. AFter they were done they noticed a bit of caulking was coming off from one of the windows after the harsh winter we had and they recaulked the window for us. This kind of customer service, quaility of prouducts and commitment to doing a great job makes us lifetime Brock Windows customers and will recommend them to anyone.

Mar 29, 2014, Mississauga

Brock has done all our windows over the course of 5 years - the back, the side and then the front of the house. I went with them based on a neighbour's recommendation and researching the energy efficient windows they sell based on the Canadian government website. We got them done in the winter to take advantage of an extra discount and also got a free upgrade to triple glass based on a promotion. They were always ready when promised and the installers were excellent - clean and know their stuff. And I can feel a difference after they were installed. Thanks Brock for the great job.

Mar 22, 2014, Halton Hills

The sales guy was very nice and we were told the estimated delivery would be 8 weeks. After waiting over 10 weeks we called and were told our windows were ready. I found it odd that no one called us if they were ready, but we were glad they were ready and proceeded to book an appointment. When they showed up to do out two windows they showed up with one that was the wrong size so they could only do one window. This was bait annoying since we needed to removed all the window coverings and everything from around the walls and now that window would not be installed. They proceeded to do one window only. I asked how long the second window would take since they would need to remake it considering the original measurements were done wrong and I was told 2 week. This surprised me since it took over 10 weeks the first time and I didn't understand why it would only take 2 weeks now. I asked for a discount because this mistake resulted in additional delays but was simply told "mistakes happen" and I was offered no discount. We waited and the send window was installed about 5 weeks later. The windows themselves look great and we are very happy with the quality but the delays and mistakes in the measurements were off-putting as was the general attitude that Brock didn't feel the need to offer any compensation for these mistakes. We didn't stress over the delays too much but since it was an extremely cold winter it meant we had to live with our old windows for several weeks longer than we had planned. We have several more windows we need to replace and I would like to use Brock again but would need much more reassurance that the windows would be done on time.

Mar 22, 2014, Scarborough

We are thrilled with our new windows and the service we received. Everyone, from our salesperson Mark, to the installers, Vlad and Daniel, were knowledgeable and professional. We had two kitchen windows installed, three basement windows and a large living room window. The windows are great and what a difference in noise reduction and drafts! We highly recommend Brock Windows and Doors and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Mar 13, 2014, Toronto

After getting several quotes to replace all the windows in my house, I decided on Brock after a professional consultation with the salesperson (and also the best pricing). Custom windows arrived sooner than expected. Installers were professional, punctual and left the place tidy. The job looks great and would recommend Brock to others.

Mar 11, 2014, Mississauga

I was very pleased with the professionalism of the company and the installers. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends and family. Thank you for the great work.

Mar 11, 2014, Brampton

When Bill visited us to talk about Brock, we felt very comfortable with him and were pleased with the time he took to answer our questions, especially since we were considering cutting out a wall to make one window bigger. The installation took two days as we were told and the two workers were great guys, very respectful of our house and cleaned up afterwards. We are now looking forward to windows that are easy to keep clean and that will never have to be painted again!

Company Profile

Windows and Doors

Windows, Entrence Doors, Patio Doors, Porch Enclosures
Sales & Installation of Windows, doors, porch enclosures, sunrooms
North Star, Gentek, Resiver, Dorplex, Sunview, Northern, York - 100% Canadian
Windows & Doors

Products & Services

Products
Windows, Entrence Doors, Patio Doors, Porch Enclosures, Garage Doors, Siding, Eavestrough
Services
Sales & Installation of Windows, Doors & Porch Enclosures
Brands
North Star, Gentek, Resiver, Dorplex, Sunview, Northern, York - 100% Canadian
Styles
Casements, awnings, single & double hung tilts, single & double sliders, bay windows, bow windows, picture windows, etc.
Specialties
Windows & Doors

Credentials & Financial Information

1990
Unknown
Cash, Interac, Cheque, Visa, MasterCard, Financing (TD/Enbridge/Snap Financial/Wells Fargo)
Metro Licences
Window Wise, SAWDAC, BBB, BILD, Renomark
none
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!