Category :
Home Additions
Address:
6124 Liebig Ave Bronx , NY 10471

All Boro Refinishing

Is this your company? Claim it FREE!

Claim This Listing

Expand your profile, get notified when reviews are posted, and start managing your online reputation!

Reviews for All Boro Refinishing

Show:

Mar 31, 2013

I Got my Tub and Tiles Refinished on 3/11/13. I was thinking instead of ripping out the bathtub and tiles, to have them refinished because it will be done in one day without mess. But I was scared it would look, painted on. I was wrong. Tiles and tub look shinny and new. Money was well spent. David was the Tec. that did the job. I booked the job with Charlie.

Sep 16, 2012, Yonkers

I was pleased with the speedy appointment, low cost, and the professionalism from All Boro Refinishing. A fully insured company who offers a decent and honest warranty for their work performed. They were quick like they promised (under two hours) and left my bathtub looking like new. A great alternative to spending "big bucks" on expensive bathtub and tile replacements. -A very happy customer

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
advertise more

Oct 19, 2011, BRONX

All Boro Refinishing did a great job reglazing my bathtub. I'm so glad I went with them to do the job because they gave great service and it looked so nice after they relazed my tub. It looked like a brand new tube!

Sep 29, 2011, NEW CITY

I am very pleased with the work I had done by All Boro Refinishing. I got a great price and the tub looked great. it was definitely worth the money spent. I spoke with Charlie who was extremely helpful and I would definitely recommend this company to everyone.

Sep 25, 2011, NEW YORK

All Boro Refinishing saved me a great deal of money and made my tub and walls like new. Charlie not only made me a next-day appointment but was in and out of my home in only five hours, and left no mess. This experience has been hassle-free and worth every penny. I am completely satisfied and would recommend this company to everyone.

Sep 23, 2011

I spoke with Charlie, On the phone, he answered all my questions and was honest. The day of the Job, I had a appointment at 9-11am, They crew showed up at 915am, The Job took 4 hours to do. They gave me a care sheet on the way out. I had to wait 24 hours to use the bathtub again. The tub and walls looked great!, It was clean, white ,glossy. I was very happy. What a deal for $800. Was not that much smell when the tub was drying, which I was worried about. Also Charlie, always answered the phone, the times I called before booking the job. I called other companies for pricing, Some of the companies the guys don't even speak proper English. All Boro Refinishing is a great company, and the only company that has a AA rating with the Better Business Bureau.

Aug 01, 2011, HUNTINGTON

very unhappy with the job, they are misleading when they say refinish/reglaze...it is a mere miserable spray paint job, I had to rip out my whole tub afterwards....people be warned....Charlie a very unpleasent person to deal with , he just takes his money and runs....

Aug 20, 2009, Jersey City

I had my clawfoot bathtub refinished in January 2009. At the time of refinishing, they oversprayed and had drips, which they came back a couple days later and fixed. Now, several months later, the tub had developed bubbles all over the outside of the tub. My paperwork says that the work is warrantied for two years from bubbling and cracking. When I called, they said there will be an additional $95 charge to come out and fix the bubbling. The paperwork does not have this disclaimer to the warranty on it. Their website now states, "All Boro Refinishing warrants that all work performed will be free from cracking or peeling from the date of completion for a period of TWO (2) years or one (1) service call, whichever comes first." So they are considering the first time they came back to fix their own work as "service call #1". They will not honor their warranty unless I pay the $95. I already paid $695 for this job. I do not recommend doing business with this company.

Jun 22, 2009

They came on time, The work was done in a professional manner.I waited 24 hours for the tub to dry and its looks great. I saved atleast $5000. over getting a new tub,sink and floor. The best thing it only took a day. I read the other review , and I was scared at first but, I called Charlie, he explained to me the other review,that the customer had workers drop tools in the bathtub 2 times and wanted Charlie to fix it for free. Which he did once. I guess with gas prices companies can't come to your house for free, when its not their fault. Thank you, Charlie From All Boro Refinishing. 718-601-4300

Feb 20, 2009, Manhattan

Had my tub reglazed horrible job to say the least , I am not happy at all when I asked the owner to come back and fix my tub his name is Charlie by the way he said it would be 95 dollars to fix what he did which is his fault in the first place. Word to the wise stay clear of this horrible business and person

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!