Category :
9141 S 54th Ct Oak Lawn , IL 60453
Owner/Manager:
Andres Garcia

I Remodel Your Home

Company Profile We are dedicated to Remodel your Home with all the new trends & all the features to accomodate your home to your life, so that you can call your house. . . HOME Our company provides the best service to the residential remodeling area, covering all the areas that compose ...

You Might Also Consider

Stack Builders

6.7

3 Reviews

I had Stack Builders remodel my garage and it turned out beautiful. One of the best companies i have ever done business...

consumerpro 1 Nov 11, 2009

Reviews for I Remodel Your Home

Show:

Mar 15, 2013, Oak Lawn

My wife found Andres and Company on Facebook and suggested that we contact them to see if they would give us a quote to replace our leaky roof. Honestly, based on the pictures they had online of their beautiful work, we thought it was going to be too expensive, but we had to try. To our surprise the quote was more than $2k less than a quote we got from a separate company. We decided to hire them right away. Andres always kept us informed and had his guys finish the job in one day. By the time I came out to check, everything was cleaned up. I was very pleased! Andres was very professional and respectful, as were the workers. We have already referred him and we WILL be using him again for our kitchen remodel, hopefully sooner than later. I Remodel Your Home is our new go to company for everything we need that is home related!

Nov 02, 2012, Oak Lawn

Andres and his men did a wonderful job. They removed a wall of build-ins and installed wood floors...the bedroom is transformed! They also installed vents on our roof. The men were very respectful, nice and cleaned up after themselves.

Company Response:
First of all we want to thank you for the opportunity to work on your project, we are glad we meet your expectations and we have the commitment to improve our service to better serve our clients. Thank you

Aug 15, 2012, River Forest

Andres and his company did an excellent job. They are thorough, responsive, and easy to deal with. They are also very considerate of your house and family. He does what he says at the prices that he tells you ahead of time. I have recommended him and his company several times without hesitation and will continue to do so!!

Company Response:
First of all I want to thank you Mr. Weiler for all the recommendations you have sent us, we strive on our happy clients to continue working,serving and treating everybody as if we were working on our own HOME.Thank you

Jun 22, 2012, Blue Island

My overall view of the finished product is "WOW!" I am extremely satisfied with every aspect of this project. Timely, efficient, neat, honest, and pleasant. The company is willing to work with you on a reasonable payment plan. The contractor Andres is a man of integrity and his company "I Remodel Your Home" is exceptional in every aspect. A rare find in the world of contractors.

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
I rate "I remodel your home" as a 10. I am not sure what improvements they can make. Just keep doing what they do because they do it well.
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
This company is absolutely professional and trustworthy. I have recommended it to others and they all feel the same. My kitchen renovation is the third major project I have had them complete. Every project has been rated a 10 in workmanship and pricing.
Company Response:
was great to work with you, as always your vision of the things is what really makes the things happen, we just do and follow your imagination. We are very pleased you are satisffied with our work.

Jul 01, 2011, CHICAGO

Andres and his team were great. They did a beautiful job and were honest and fast working. A great group of guys. They made the place look great with colors I chose, and were able to follow the complicated instructions I gave them.

Company Response:
Father Tom working with you was a pleassure and your wonderful taste of colors helped us to have a quality work. Hope we can continue working with you.

Jun 05, 2011, Elmhurst

Nicely finished our front door wood trim and cement work. Also gutted and refinished a basement family room with built ins and a storage area. We just sold our house in 9 days due to Gamo's improvements.

Company Response:
It is wonderfull to know that our work really helps our clients, our commitment is to give you a great service, a reasonable cost and the best return on the improvement.

Apr 25, 2011, ELMHURST

Gamo Construction replaced our windows and did a superb job. They were very professional, polite and courteous. When they promised to show up they were there. We never had to wonder if they would follow through. Also, Andres followed up immediatly after the job was completed in person to make sure we were satisfied which was very impressive and confirmed that we wanted to hire them in the future. We would recommend this company to all our friends and family.

Company Response:
Thank you for the nice words, we do our best to offer you the best service, it is very sattisfactory to know that our clients/friends are very happy, we want you to call us back, so we will improve our service.

Apr 21, 2011, DOWNERS GROVE

Gamo has done many projects for me and all have been extremely satisfactory.The cost is always reasonable, the crew always cleans up nicely, and I have used them for the last 5-6 years or more.

Company Response:
Our main priority is to provide the best service as posibly, our clients desrve no less than that, and they know we are always here to warrant our work.

Apr 20, 2011, ELMHURST

We have used Gamo Construction for several years for all our home improvement needs (hence the approximate cost listed is just a random #). They are always very affordable, honest, courteous and provide quality work. I recommend them to all my friends and family and they are always happy with their work as well. The owner, Andres, works tirelessly to make you happy and accommodate your budget.

Company Response:
Thank you for your review and as always we will keep working hard to meet your expectations, you deserve the best service.

Apr 19, 2011, RIVER FOREST

We purchased supplies from Menard's in advance .. toilet, tile, grout, vanity, sink, hardware. Work was complete in a week! Quick, neat, thorough! Planning to hire them again for upstairs bath.

Company Response:
It is great to hear from our clients and know they are satisfied with our service, this drive us to always improve our service, we can not offer less after this great review.

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!