Category :
Dale Storer
Hours:
Mon-Sat: 10-6, Sun: 12-5

Greentea Design

Company Profile Grentea was born of the ned for contemporary Asian designs. After years of searching for such pieces we began colaborating with a select group of talented artisans to create stylish furniture that fulfils Western practicalities. 10 years ago we built our first step chest from reclaimed wod and since then ...

You Might Also Consider

Carrocel Restorations

Lost my review 2x now. Media centre conversion Loved!!!! works beautifully in my husband's great room, Bubble Glass...

Anne-Margaret Welton in North york 5 Nov 30, 2013

Reviews for Greentea Design

Feb 06, 2013, Old Toronto

Wonderful company to work with. They offered us excellent customer service and the ability to customize their design to our space and specifications. We have a gorgeous pantry from their Mizuya line that is built to last and adds such character to our dining room. Plan to go back when we update our dining table.

Dec 03, 2011, Scarborough

I ordered some custom furniture from Gree Tea Design and I am very happy with the results. The store staff were very helpful in the selection process, and did not use any high pressure sales. The furniture I received was just as I ordered and looks great in my home. I had to wait a few months to receive my order since the furniture was built overseas, but it was worth it. Very recommended.

Nov 23, 2010, Mississauga

We were looking for something unique for our new place. The showroom was like an art gallery, full of beautiful Asian items. The staff were very friendly, and the owner, Dale, was passionate, professional and very helpful to choose THE piece. Greentea can customize a beautiful furniture, and options are great! style, wood, finish, and accessories etc. If you are looking for something special, Greentea is highly recommended.

Mar 07, 2010, Toronto

Saw an ad in a decorating mag. Loved the beautiful designs. Had to check it out in person and this place did not disappoint. Lots of selection and decent prices. Check it out for yourself!

Feb 26, 2009, North York

Several years ago we purchased oriental style furniture from green tea. Dale was extremely helpful and nice. Later when one of the furnitures needed fixxing, he sent his carpenter to do it in our home. Great.

Jul 16, 2008, Scarborough

As a new arrival to Toronto and in establishing the space for my acupuncture practice, I began to ask around for recommendations for high-quality asian furniture. Greentea Design came up over and over in the more discerning circles. I had to check it out, so I made my way to their location in Riverdale. I was enchanted by the way they had transformed the huge warehouse showroom into a cozy and refined space. I wandered around for the better part of an hour, enjoying the unique designs and fantastic antiques. And then I spotted it, or more specifically "her". An antique acupuncture doll. Perfect for adding a unique touch to my practice space! I purchased this and several other pieces for both my home and office and am constantly getting compliments on the pieces. The staff were friendly and helpful and delivery was a breeze!

Jul 10, 2008, Toronto

My husband and I found Green Tea online and instantly fell in love with the beautiful step chests. The Elm Burl Step in particular was the perfect addition to our living room and well suited to act as the home bar we had been looking for. With two cats, safe storage for anything breakable is essential and this chest is exactly what we needed; an elegant and useful solution.

Jun 23, 2008, Toronto

Green Tea Design is quite close to where I live in The Beach. I saw their sign and stopped in one day to have a look. The staff were quite helpful and friendly, leaving me to my own devices when I was just perusing and answered all my questions once I had decided on a piece. The piece I got was a Maru coffee table, which I fell in love with at first sight. These are wonderful tables made from reclaimed wood - so they have tons of character. I'm sure I'll be back this year for a maru dining table when I redo my dining room. Delivery was prompt and on schedule. Their antiques selection is also well worth a look - they send out emails several times a year with previews of new arrivals which I watch out for - looking for the perfect Chinese buffet for my dining room this fall as well.

Jun 20, 2008, Toronto

The furniture is unique - definitely of the hand down to generations type of items. In a hundred years they will have these items on the Antiques Road Show. Staff were all very helpful and polite. The item was ordered and delivered in good time - no delays. The quality of the furniture there is very good. I would definitely buy more from them.

Nov 01, 2007, Toronto

We found Greentea Design a few years ago and love this store. Once we decided that Asian antiques was the style we wanted, it has been a love affair with Greentea. Dale and the staff are more than helpful and stand behind the pieces they sell. They truly care about your needs and finding you the right piece. Recently we asked if on their next buying trip they could find us some art. Boy did Dale deliver! He brought us back 4 fantastic pieces that were exactly what we wanted. There aren't many places in Toronto that sell this quality and variety of Asian antique pieces. And you definitely won't find customer service like this. (Carolann, Toronto).

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!