Category :
John Groves
Hours:
bbgcarpentry.com 8 till late

B.B.G. Carpentry, Inc.

Company Profile Services finish trim carpentry, hanging interior doors, crown, wainscoting, builtin cabinets. In the Summer DECKS &PORCHES. See where & what we are building on facebook BBG Carpentry Inc or bbgcarpentry. com .

You Might Also Consider

Rosemount Construction Inc.

Reviews for B.B.G. Carpentry, Inc.

Show:

Aug 15, 2011, TORONTO

John is the best. There isn't any job he can't do. We initially hired John to build a wall in our basement as we needed an extra bedroom. He arrived on time and before I knew it the wall was framed and up. We then decided to build a closet and full shelving unit in our master bedroom. The plan was ambitious and time consuming to say the least. Even though it wasn't in the original scope of work, John happily complied and helped problem solve the space issue. John was so quick he was able to get the majority of it completed in one week. It looks absolutely amazing. While he was working on the big projects John fixed a whole bunch of little things around the house. I wouldn't hesitate to hire John for any job. He is a true professional - he knows exactly what he is doing, he does it quickly and he is very competitively priced.

Aug 04, 2011, Toronto

John Groves is the best. He cares about his work - and it truly shows. My house's front porch was the disastrous result of the previous owner's DIY. John's commitment and planning (working with the masonry company) has made our front porch better than I could have ever imagined. I plan to work with John again on several future projects.

Jul 14, 2011, RICHMOND HILL

We had two columns at our front door that unfortunately had starting rotting at the bottom. We had a few avenues that we could take, but John offered to salvage the current ones with a modification at the base. And wow! He did an amazing job with keeping the existing columns in place. They look great now! He was pleasant to deal with, kept his word regarding his time frame and cost and great workmanship. We would highly recommend John and BBG Carpentry & Renovations!

Jun 20, 2011, Toronto

The front of my house was looking terrible. The previous owner had put up some horrible mdf board that was gaudily painted and had swollen and cracked in the rain. I found John on homestars and gave him a call. He was very likeable and amenable to working with the particularities of the situation. He got to work, did it quickly and to a high standard. Replacing the front railing on my house completely transformed its curbside appeal, and for that, John and his services were a snip at the price. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a skilled and affable carpenter who gets the job done.

Jun 17, 2011, Toronto

This is the second project that BBG Carpentry did for us. Similar to our last experience, the workmanship was excellent, very finely finished, and completed within the estimated price and timeframe despite some unforeseen adjustments having to be made. John is a real pleasure to deal with and I would highly recommend B.B.G. Carpentry for any carpentry and renovation work.

May 02, 2011, Toronto

John listened to what we were looking for and designed a beautiful window seat for us! For a reasonable cost, he also brought in an electrician to install lighting for us and a fastastic painter to make the window seat look perfect. We're thrilled with the result. In addition to his awesome carpentry skills, he's also a terrific guy, and immediately earned our trust. I would recommend him to anyone interested in beautifully done, creative carpentry work.

Dec 29, 2010, Toronto

Currently, John has done two projects for me my front porch and my backyard. The front porch included elaborate details regarding moulding. The backyard included a deck reconstruction, pergola, garden shed and fencing. Both projects required a high attention detail, which John is an expert at. For example, all screws on the porch were counter sunk and covered with a wood plug in which John ensured that the grain of the wood plug went in the same direction as the floor board. John has proven himself to be trustworthy, dependable and to stand by his word. I search for three years to find a contractor of his caliber and I have highly recommended him to many others.

Dec 29, 2010, Orangeville

John came highly recommended to me from a mutual friend in the business. We were under a time crunch wanting to be completed before Christmas, and wanting to move out of a RV Parked in the driveway !! While we did not quite make the Christmas deadline, John and his crew did get their work completed before Christmas so the remaining trades could finish by the new year. I would highly recommend him to my friends and will have him return in the new year to complete a smaller separate project. Thanks. Kate

Dec 02, 2010, York

I hired John based on his outstanding reviews on homestars. The services he did on our home include but are not limited to: building a custom fireplace, tiling, new stairs, pickets, wainscotting, painting and crown moulding. More specifically, John is an exceptional finishing carpenter. This trade is hard to find. His attention to detail is impeccable. John takes pride in his work, is polite, and an absolute pleasure to have around. We have enlisted his help yet again for our basement renovation and will post pictures upon completion. Stay tuned. I highly recommend John to anyone looking to do home renovations.

Nov 18, 2010, Toronto

We had John and Paul tear down an existing enclosed porch and build us a beautiful open traditional front porch. They stripped it down to the frame, replaced and reenforced where needed and did some really nice wood work on the newel posts and bottom trim. When they opened up the top they discovered most of the old trim was intact and did some very nice carpentry work to match the old stuff. I've received plenty of compliments from friend as well as strangers on how great the porch looks, which is really a testament to the great job the lads did. I would recommend them to anyone.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!