Category :
Owner/Manager:
Kyle Ratcliffe

Dr Green Lawn Care Services -West

Company Profile

Dr. Green Services is proud to be celebrating our 27th anniversary this year and we would like to thank each and every customer that has made this possible. As a family owned and operated business we very fortunate to have the support of our loyal customers.

more...
Servicing:

Calgary: Airdrie, Cochrane, Chestermere

Edmonton: Sherwood Park, Spruce Grove, Fort Saskatchewan, Leduc

Chicagoland: Naperville, Plainfield, Aurora, Joliet, Bolingbrook, Oswego, Yorkville, Geneva, Elgin, Schaumburg, Crestwood, North West Indiana, Dyer, Downers Grove, Wheaton

Dallas/Fort Worth: Allen, Plano, Flower Mound, Coppell, Frisco, Lewisville, McKinney, Argyle, Preston Hollow, Richardson

Reviews for Dr Green Lawn Care Services -West

Show:

May 21, 2013, Morinville

I ordered lawn care, including power raking, from Dr. Green 2 weeks ago. I was oringinally told it was a rush order, then a week later when I called back, receiving no notice they were coming yet, I was informed it needed to be a rush order if I wanted it that fast. So now I was told, again, it was put on rush order. It has now been over a week and still nothing. Extremely unimpressed! Will get Green Drop next time.

Company Response:
Hello, I am sorry to hear about your bad experience with us. If I can help you in any way or answer any questions or concerns you may have please email me at [email protected] and I would be happy to help you. thank you

May 17, 2013, Calgary

The service itself is sub par. The real hassle is when you cancel. First, good luck cancelling in a straight forward, non confrontational manner. The customer rep went so far as to say "That's not an option.." - yeah right. So the service was cancelled. Now they have called 3 times and each get more and more persistent in tryig to sell. They have been told each time that we are not interested in their service, we were not happy, we've hired someone else, dont contact us. They do not respect your wishes. The last phone is what prompted me to actually write this complaint (I have also filed a complaint with the BBB). At the end of call when the rep finally realized we were not going to sign up again, his voice tone got right rude and he hung up on me. The srevice itself was not on time (they were 2 months late doing the aeration) and not communicated as promised. Of the the 5 treatments I believe we only got called once. All in all, not a pleasant company to deal with after you sign up. They sure were nice before we signed up though.. If you are new or justtrying them for the first time MAKE SURE you indicate you do not want to auto renew (we did this). Evaluate the service first.

May 16, 2013, Cochrane

The service rendered was the worst I have ever had. Huge bags of grass was left at my door for me to dispose of which I did with great difficulty. After complaining and wanting to cancel future services I was told that their policy is no refunds when paid for the year. Definitely will not use them next year and will NOT recommend them to anyone.

Company Response:
Hi Giesele, I am sorry to hear about your experience. We wish to help you in any way that we can. Moving forward if you like, please email me at [email protected] so we can discuss this matter further. Thank you for your feedback.

May 14, 2013, Calgary

This process has been easy and Dr. Green was very helpful on what we needed to help our grass. I cant wait for another great season ahead to see more great results with my lawn. Thank you

Company Response:
Hi Stefan, Thank you for your review. We have been pleased to work with you and your lawn to get it back into a great condition. We also cant wait for yet another great season ahead.

May 13, 2013, Chestermere

This is the third consecutive year I"ll be with Dr. Green lawn services and I think that in itself says a lot about the company. I really like how I can prepay for my services a few months in advance at a discounted rate and they are good to touch base every now and then in a non-pushy manner about other additional services they offer. My lawn has become more maintenance free and I"ve seen a significant reduction in weeds. After each visit they leave a report detailing the service they completed, and any instructions for maintenance depending on the service that was completed (when to water, additional suggested services etc.) I'll continue to use Dr. Green and would recommend to others.

Company Response:
Hi Shaun, Thank you for being our loyal customer for the past three seasons. We look forward to yet another great season with you.

May 13, 2013, Calgary

I have been using Dr. Green for the past two years and have been impressed by the quick and prompt service they have provided. After each application, they leave me a note with all the things they have completed and I can also see a better and greener lawn.

Company Response:
Hi Raj, We thank you for being a loyal customer for the past two seasons, and we are pleased to hear of your satisfaction with our service. We look forward to another great season ahead.

May 13, 2013, Calgary

Dr. Green has been great to work with and my lawn loves them too. Friendly and accommodating staff. They are always available if I have questions or concerns. Keep up the great work Dr. Green!

Company Response:
Hi Jamie, We are pleased to hear that you and your lawn are enjoying the benefits of having a lawn care provider. We look forward to yet another great season ahead.

May 10, 2013, Calgary

I want to thank you and the team at Dr. Green for the excellent service thus far. I enrolled with Dr. Green last fall and my experience to date has been very positive. I found the customer service representatives very open and responsive to queries and offered clear instructions and explanations. The on-site technicians have been helpful and efficient. I am looking forward to a green lawn and yard this spring. Great experience so far. Keep up the good work. Thanks.

Company Response:
Hi Ron, Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that just after one season you have been able to see the benefits of having a lawn care provider. We look forward to yet another great season ahead,

May 09, 2013, Calgary

What I love most about Dr. Green is the very prompt and friendly customer service. This extends not only in the call center but also in the field. The Fertilization team answered all the questions I had and ensured I knew how to manage my new lawn. It was a big step for me to call Dr. Green as I usually tend to fix things myself, but I'm glad I did. The team is professional, knowledgeable and they truly about their clients.

Company Response:
Hi Todd, We thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that we have been able to address any issues in a prompt and friendly matter. We look forward to another great season ahead.

May 09, 2013, Calgary

We started using Dr. Green last summer. Our lawn was overrun with clover and weeds. After just 3 treatments, both problems were resolved. We are very pleased with Dr. Green's services.

Company Response:
Hi Ernest, Thank you for your review. Its great to hear that just after three treatments we have been able to resolve your weed issues. We look forward to doing the same for you this season.

Company Profile

As we look forward to this year we are very excited about some important improvements we have made to our 2013 treatment plans. In an effort to provide our customers with a thicker, greener lawn, and fewer weeds than last year we changed our weed control method and added an extra visit to each of our programs. Additional visits, combined with our trusted methods that will allow us to have better coverage of your weeds and will result in better results.
While we are very excited about these changes it is important to realize that controlling weeds naturally is more difficult than when using traditional products. You should expect to see a 75% reduction in your weeds after each treatment and with more treatments the effect will be compounded as the year goes on. This means that providing you with a healthy lawn and much fewer weeds can be expected, but it will be a work in progress.
In conjunction with seasonal fertilization, annual aeration and seeding, and the commitment of our clients to properly water and mow, we will continue to make a difference together.
At Dr. Green we are constantly looking at ways that we can improve our service. Over the winter months we thoroughly assessed what we did well in the past and what we need to do better this year. From new and innovative products to implementing state of the art technology, we will do whatever it takes. We have worked very hard to ensure that every employee at Dr. Green is committed to providing the best possible customer service experience in the years to come.

Products & Services

Products
Fertilizer, Weed Control, Premium Grass Seed, Insect Control (surface and sub-surface), Nuisance pest control
Services
Fertilizer, Weed Control, Aerating, Grub Control,Surface Insect Control, Seeding, Top Dressing, Power Raking, Slit Seeding, Gutter Cleaning

Credentials & Financial Information

1985
Visa, Mastercard, Online Banking
Pesticide applicator certification
LANTA, PLANET
There is no project too small for us!
PROJECT RATE
A quote will be provided before any services will be performed on your property.
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
Dr. Green guarantees everything we do!

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!