Category :
Owner/Manager:
Martin Pedersen

Great Dane Electric

Company Profile

Great Dane Electric is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.

We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.

more...

Reviews for Great Dane Electric

Nov 08, 2012, Calgary

I had a small project. Run a new electrical line from the electrical panel to a wall 40 feet away. The line had to go creatively behind cabinets, under carpeting and through walls but they did it. Martin replied to my call within an hour. The next week I had someone at the house putting in the line. He called before arriving, took less time than anticipated, did an awesome job, and kept the orginal quote. It was a excellent experience working with this electrical company. Thank you

Oct 28, 2012, Calgary

We have had some track lighting in our kitchen that has not been working for over a year. I have been trying to work with very little light as only one of four bulbs were operational. I finally gave in and purchased some new tracks and called Martin to come over and install them. He was so friendly and helpful. We made our appointment and he was fantastic with communication letting me know how his schedule was and when we was on his way over. Upon arrival he got right to work, was friendly and informative and had the job done in no time! We were so excited to have our kitchen lit up again...it's fantastic! I would recommend Martin anytime to anyone...very very professional and does great work! Thanks!

Sep 10, 2012, Calgary

Martin saved me! I had a stackable washer and dryer set that i want to move. Unfortunately, in the new location, my dryer cord was not long enough to reach the wall plug in. I talked to Martin on the phone and he completely put me at ease that what I wanted to do was do-able and then told me that he himself could make it! I had come to a dead end in purchasing one. Well i now have the cord and my dryer is working beautifully. Thank you Martin. I would highly recommend Great Dane Electric :)

Aug 22, 2012, Calgary

Martin changed light fixtures for me...... a simple job I realise , but one I could not do myself. Martin kept in touch with me re timing and was quick, efficient and helpful. I shall certainly use great dane electric for any future electrical work. Thank you. !

Aug 08, 2012, Calgary

Martin was responsive to my request for service and kept me in the loop with respect to when he'd be able to arrive at my house. He was able to quickly troubleshoot the problem in the electrcal panel and resolve the issue. He also offered advice on some other potential work that could be done. I've asked for a quote and will plan to contract him for future work. His personal style and willingness to discuss/strategize on other potential work creates a comfort level in dealing with him. I'm looking forward to having him do further work at my house.

Company Response:
Hi Jim Thank u for the nice review. Could u send me u email address again please i got an invoice for you and an estimate sorry i lost u mail Martin

Jul 28, 2012, CALGARY

Martin was very efficient. He even tried to help me work through the issue over the phone so I could save the $ of a service call. He found the issue within a few minutes and had it fixed in 10. I would recommend him to others and will be sure to call him if I have any other elecricity issues.

May 09, 2012, Calgary

Martin was very helpful. He tried to help me over the phone and when that didn't work he came out on the weekend. Martin was reasonable and helpful. I would recommend his services.

Apr 26, 2012, Calgary

Martin was great. He arrived to quote for our work right on time, he was professional and he had suggestions as to what we should do. On the day he did the work he contacted us to let us know he would be a little late which was very appreciated so we didn't have to sit around and wait. The work done was great, quick and his final bill was very reasonable. I would recommend Martin.

Apr 19, 2012, CALGARY

Upon taking possession of our new condo, we realized the previous do-it-yourselfers created a wide variety of electrical problems, that left us feeling very unsafe. Great Dane responded to our needs, in a timely, professional, and very creative fashion. They have a can-do attitude, and were extremely accomodating and easy to work with. The jobs were completed quickly, with minimal disruption to us. I would highly recommend their services.

Apr 13, 2012, Calgary

I could not get power to a part of my home. I called Martin from Great Dane, and he even tried to help me over the phone. I could not fix it myself, this was 11 am, and he was at my door by 3 pm and fixed by 3:30. Very professional and friendly. Highly Recommended!

Company Profile

Credentials & Financial Information

2010
Cash, Check, Email transfer
Master Electrician
No job is to small
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
1 Year

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!