Category :
24 hours/7 days

METRO Plumbing & Drains

Company Profile

Plumbing, Drain Services, and Waterproofing

Metro Plumbing & Drains is one of the most reputed and experienced plumbing companies in Toronto. We have been in business for quite some time and over the years it has been our dedication and hard work towards providing the best quality services, which has made us so successful. Today, we employ some of the best qualified plumbers in the business and pride ourselves on providing top notch plumbing services at affordable prices.

...

Mississauga Toronto

Newmarket Vaughan

Reviews for METRO Plumbing & Drains

Mar 28, 2012, Scarborough

Just recently had Metro Plumbing and Drains work for me. My toilet got clogged so I called them following my friend’s suggestion. The guy was AMAIZING!!! Although I’m a zero in plumbing he took time to explain me the pros and cons of each option. He said that the toilet was pretty old and it didn’t make sense to fix it because the purchase and installation of a new one would cost me approx. the same money. It took me two days to decide on option and once I decided – called Metro Plumbing and the same guy came and installed the toilet. I’m really happy that there are still companies who care about the customers and can give a really good advice! Will recommend them in heartbeat!

Mar 27, 2012, SCARBOROUGH

A few days ago I faced a real catastrophe. I had my drain flood my newly renovated basement on Sunday night!!! To my surprise not every company which positioned itself as a 24h service firm was willing to come and rescue us. Thanks God, there are still companies like Metro Plumbing and Drains who keep their word. The company guy came with a smile, quickly diagnosed the problem and even took his time to explain why it happened and what he was going to do to fix it. Just a perfect service! I was very impressed with his professionalism and attitude. I would recommend this company for any plumbing problems in heartbeat.

Mar 22, 2012, Toronto

Want to thank Metro Plumbing and Drains team for a great job they did recently. We moved to my parent’s house a few years ago. No need to say that a place is very old and needs a lot to be fixed. There were two old trees on the back yard which we didn’t want to touch even though their roots came into the drain and damaged it. We called Metro Plumbing and asked for a quote. The call-taker explained that they didn’t give estimates over the phone and the specialist needed to see the problem first, moreover the estimate wouldn’t cost us anything. The next day a company plumber came, the price he gave was even less than we were ready to pay so we agreed. He called another guy (because there was some digging work) and they managed to fix the problem the same day. By the way the backyard looked good after they left. Will definitely recommend them to my F&F.

Feb 29, 2012, North York

These guys are just something! I want to say that I’ve used them several times for different plumbing related jobs and always was given not only a great service but also a very reasonable price. They never come late and they are always knowledgeable, polite and neat. A fantastic company to deal with – I wish there were more like this.

Jan 16, 2012, ETOBICOKE

I had a leak in my sink and was unhappy with my current plumber so I called METRO Plumbing and Drains. The service is great. The plumbers are very helpful. I thought I would be waiting for a long time, but they came promptly the same day both times I called. They give you a window that they come within, but if you are at the end of the day they normally come at the end of the window or late. The plumbers are knowledgable and know how to fix the leak. They are also quick to do the job. Were I to recommend any service, I would definitely suggest going with METRO Plumbing and Drains.

Helpful? Yes No
This review has been flagged for verification.
Ron in East york Jan 03, 2012
Why am I seeing this?

Dec 31, 2011, TORONTO

I am a new homeowner and I wasn't happy when only 1 month later my toilet started overflowing every time I flushed it or had a shower. I had called Metro Plumbing and Drains after being stood up by another company who promised to come and never showed up at my place. A plumber from Metro P&D came within an hour and it took him 45 min to fix the problem, from doorbell to bill. Great job!

Dec 30, 2011, Ajax

I was really in a hurry to get my toilet fixed because it wasn’t running and could overflow. It happened at 1 p.m. at night and the next morning I was having guests. I called a few companies but none of them could come and fix it right away. I called Metro Plumbing and Drains and I was told that they would come to my place in an hour. Can’t find words to explain how impressed I was when a guy showed up in 25-30 minutes. It took him another 20-30 min to repair the toilet. Want to add that the price for such a good service was very affordable. Thank you guys! You are awesome!

Dec 28, 2011, TORONTO

I dropped one of my diamond earrings into the pipe of the bathroom sink. Those earrings were the Christmas present from my fiance so I had no choice but to call a plumber. I browsed the internet and found quite a few of great reviews for Metro Plumbing and Drains. I called them and their guy came within an hour. He was very nice and professional. The service was fast and the price was reasonable. Thanks a lot!

Dec 28, 2011, Toronto

The tree roots had broken the drain under the lawn in a front yard and the water was coming into the basement through the floor drain. Guys from Metro plumbing and Drains were beyond our expectations. They provided an efficient and thorough service. Just the way it should always be and especially when it costs that much money.

Company Profile

Tree Roots Removal
Trenchless Drain Repair

Products & Services

Services
PLUMBING SERVICES Bathtub & Shower Installation Dishwasher Installation Frozen Pipes Thawing Garbage Disposal Installation Leak Detection Services New Water Services Sewer & Drains Sinks Sump & Sewage Pump Taps, Faucets & Valves Toilets Repairs/Replacement Water Heaters Water Lines Share on google Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on email Share on favorites More Sharing Services DRAIN SERVICES Back Water Valves Clogged Bathtubs & Showers Clogged Sewer & Drains Clogged Sinks Clogged Toilets Clogged Urinals Drain Odour Removal Drain Video Inspection Floor Drain Services High Pressure Water Jetting Pipe Location Services Tree Roots Removal Trenchless Drain Repair
Specialties
Plumbing, Drains, Waterproofing

Credentials & Financial Information

2009
visa, mastercard, cheque or cash
Plumbing License, Drain License
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
1 year for Plumbing and up to 25 years for Drains and Waterproofing

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!