Category :
RB Williams
Hours:
7:00am 5:00 pm

RBW CONTRACTING

Company Profile Specializing in general renovations and repairs of all kinds. Additions Kitchens, Bathrooms, Basements Home office space. Interior exterior. Complete design build service available. Professional project management service. Reliable clean and conscientious work. Fully insured and licensed. Over twenty years experience. Get your job done right on time and on budget. ...

You Might Also Consider

renoWOW!

9.8

9 Reviews

kitchen3gallery1.jpg

Elizabeth from Etobicoke. I had a complete kitchen reno done in Dec./Jan. Sam was the ultimate visionary for what he...

Elizabeth in Etobicoke from Etobicoke 2 Mar 11, 2014

Reviews for RBW CONTRACTING

Show:

Apr 06, 2013, Whitby

OMG! Bruce did an awesome job on our deck with privacy screen shutters.He showed up on time for the consultation as well as the days he worked.He is very creative and his work is superb. His work is meticulous and he takes great pride in what he does. We are wanting him to come over and do our bathroom reno. You will be very pleased if you hire Bruce. My sister had work done and he was equally impressed!

Feb 25, 2013, Oakville

Review has Multiple Versions 1

Very unprofessional, arrogant, messy. Bruce the owner of this company wanted to do everything himself without any additional help to save money and dragged the project. Missed so many minor details and have excuses for everything by saying either the bathrooms are not symmetrical.it was a real stressful to get the job done. Tile of one bathroom was tilting and when I told him, he said you should have informed me when it was wet? Am I supposed to look into these details? Overall the work was not very satisfactory considering the money I spent though the bathrooms don't look that bad but missed some professional touches.

Company Response:
Unfortunately we had a communication problem on this job. Right from the start Mr. Sood was confrontational and uncooperative. I quoted this job for labour only and was very specific in writing about what that included. In this job as with every renovation there are a few unforeseen circumstances or changes along the way. Choices are made. Extras charges may occur. Recommendations are made. Yes the rooms where out of square as is the case with many cheaply built subdivision homes but my suggestions of removing the drywall and correcting the problems where unheeded because of the additional cost. I also recommended a tile pattern which would not extenuate the fact and was also ignored. My original estimate for the “3 piece only” was 7-10 working days. There were several factors which added to the time needed to complete the job. First the powder room “2 piece” was added to the scope of work. Next the tile went from 48 inches up the wall to 60 inches. Tile pattern went from a plain running bond pattern single tile size to a two size tile pattern and glass tile accent. I was 12 working days total with the two bathrooms. I lost a few working days to weather and the owner’s schedule which extended the completion time. Note: the owner would only allow us in the house between Monday and Wednesday or 3 days a week plus weekends. As for doing the work myself well I had help when I needed it. You can only get so many workers into a bathroom :0). I did several extras for free including replacing a damaged front door lock set. Removed and replaced there Kitchen sink taps and returned his purchases to Home depot. The rating is revenge for my unwillingness to provide a substantial discount on the final invoice.

Aug 26, 2012, Caledon

I am extremely satisfied with the end result, however; they set off my home alarm causing the fire department to attend my residence, while we were on vacation in western Canada. I will recommend them for with this type of work to family and friends.

Company Response:
Thanks for the review Ron. Yup didn't see the CO2 detector and set it off while cutting through the foundation. thanks for being so understanding

May 19, 2012, MISSISSAUGA

It was a pleasure having Bruce come in to work on our unfinished basement. From the moment we met him, we trusted his ideas completely and are glad we chose him and his team to do the work. Would gladly recommend his work to anyone looking for fine quality and good advice.

Company Response:
Thanks for talking the time to review our work. It was a pleasure working for you. I hope you and your family enjoy the new space. All the best. Bruce

Jan 10, 2012, Brampton

Bruce did an amazing job for us. We had hired a previous contractor but the work that he did for us was not acceptable, so we had to hire a new contractor to fix the issues in one of our bathrooms. Bruce came in and fixed the one bathroon, and in doing so we asked him to do another bathroom and den as well for us. He is truly my Mike Holmes :) He met his timeline, his prices are fair and he does an anazing job and truly cares about pleasing the customer.

Company Response:
Cindy & Stan: Thanks for the opportunity to restore your faith in contractors. It was a pleasure working for you and look forward to helpping you out in the future. Bruce

Dec 16, 2011, BOLTON

I am Absolutely thrilled with my new bathroom. It is beautiful! Bruce did a fantastic job, was quick, and courteous and clean! I'd recommend him to anyone looking for a contractor/renovator. I will most certainly be calling Bruce for my next renovation.

Jun 20, 2011, Brampton

Bruce built the fence in our back yard, he had been hired by the neighbors. We were so impressed we asked him to built a Rose Arbor in our front yard. A very complex (I think) craftsman job. What can I say, he starts on our deck next week. Good as they come, maybe better. On time, on price, outstanding work.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!