Categories :
Hours:
9AM - 6PM

Bowerbird Renovations Toronto

Company Profile

Bowerbird Renovations is Toronto home renovations company skilled at interior renovations of all kinds. We pride ourselves on specializing in bathroom renovations, kitchen renovations, basement renovations, attic remodeling, flooring and tile installations. Our trade's people have more the 15 years of combined experience in their craftsmanship.

more...
Servicing:

Toronto and the GTA including, North York, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Concord,

Etobicoke, Scarborough, Mississauga, Don Mills, Rosedale, Forest Hill, Beaches, Danforth, Markham, Aurora, Newmarket, Pickering, Whitby and Ajax

Reviews for Bowerbird Renovations Toronto

Show:

Mar 26, 2014, Toronto

Let me start by saying that Bowebird Renovations are a great company of hard working and creative individuals. They were full of ideas for the outdated little kitchen that we ended up with after getting a new house. They suggested we open up a few walls to make the kitchen bigger and the whole first floor space more open - and so we did, and the results are spectacular! The work was done on time and within the agreed upon budget. Can't wait until the summer time to renovate the bathrooms with Bowerbird Renovations!

Mar 02, 2014, Toronto

We asked Bowerbird to transform an old closet space in our master bedroom into a modern ensure. They also gave our main bathroom a facelift. The guys from Bowerbird were very professional throughout and we were impressed with the ideas they had to best utilize a small space. The quality of craftsmanship was high and we are very happy with the end result. Thank you Bowerbird!

Dec 03, 2013, Old Toronto

We were very pleased by the renovation job that Bowerbird did for our basement. Andrei, Victor, and Vlad were highly professional, they worked hard, and they were a pleasure (and fun) to have around. They aren't the cheapest – if you want Walmart quality, go elsewhere – but we felt we got excellent value. Their quality and workmanship is superb, and they came in exactly on budget and on time. For the few changes that we wanted, they charged very reasonably. And as unforeseen circumstances arose – they always do in old homes like ours – they had innovative, proactive solutions. It is our pleasure to recommend Bowerbird.

Nov 10, 2013, TORONTO

This is the second job Bowerbird has completed for us, the first being an attic Reno. Our home is an old Victorian so the bathroom was very small. Victor and Andrei provided a detailed estimate to redo the entire space, including moving the wall back to add 18" to the overall bathroom size. Once the work began and the floor came up, it was clean the electrical was in bad shape, and have the floor had no subfloor. The tub was essentially sitting on the floor beams. The plumbing was also a mess. Bowerbird cleaned up the entire mess, moved all the plumbing so we could reconfigure the tub without adding very much to the original estimate. They were on time and on budget, with the quality of the finished work outstanding. We will continue to go to them for any future projects.

Company Response:
We appreciate your great review. It was a pleasure working with you as always!

Oct 10, 2013, Old Toronto

We hired this father-son team to do a renovation of a kitchen and powder room in our downtown toronto home. They were great. They were very professional and friendly. They were also very accurate with their estimate, and gave paperwork with a break-down of all costs (and this was updated as the job went on). There were no surprises with respect to cost. Also, they had the job completed within the time frame that they gave at the beginning (which was important to us as I was 9 months pregnant at the time!). They worked long hours and for consecutive days until the job was done. And we were very happy with the final product. It looks fantastic. I would highly recommend them. Thanks to Andrei, Victor, and Vlad!

Oct 07, 2013, NOBLETON

This is the second time we hired Bowerbird Renovations. This was a full renovation of an ensuite bathroom, and we are 100% satisfied with the results. They were professional and attentive to detail, and I have full confidence in the quality of their workmanship. I would not hesitate to hire them for future projects. Thank you Victor, Andrei and Vlad!

Jul 29, 2013, Old Toronto

My husband and I have hired Bowerbird Renovations for two consecutive years to complete two major renovations in our Toronto home. The first was a full renovation of our bathroom and the construction of a third bedroom for a nursery. The second was a full renovation of our kitchen and main floor area including bringing down a major wall. On both occasions, we have been extremely pleased with the quality of work provided by Victor and Andrei. They are reliable, courteous, professional and very easy to work with. They provided us with a thorough quote and breakdown from the beginning of the job and stuck to the time-line and budget. They have wonderful attention to detail and delivered more than was expected in a very professional manner. They arrived on-time each morning and worked all day, every day Monday to Friday. They even returned promptly to address any minor changes once the project was completed. We would highly recommend Bowerbird Renovations to anyone looking to renovate their home.

Jun 01, 2013, North York

Bowerbird Renovations did an excellent job with our bathroom renovation. We had a lot of marble, onyx, etc. to be installed as well as high-end plumbing fixtures. Their craftsmanship, professionalism, and attention to detail really helped to make our dream a reality. We highly recommend Bowerbird Renovations!

Mar 14, 2013, Scarborough

Bowerbird Renovations rocked my bathroom renovation! From the initial meeting, to mapping out the project, to providing advice based on their experience, they offered me great solutions for my space all within the budget I provided. Andrei and Viktor had great recommendations on what would work and best of all, treated my ideas and opinions respectfully and honestly. They are diligent and focused on the quality of the overall project. They kept me up to date and filled me in on the status of the work and communicated everything I needed to know in a timely fashion. I am loving my new space and would not hesitate for a second to recommend this fabulous team.

Helpful? Yes No
This entry did not meet HomeStars review criteria.
Stacia from Scarborough Mar 11, 2013
Why am I seeing this?

Company Profile

Credentials & Financial Information

WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!