Category :

You Might Also Consider

Aptco Appliance Sales & Service (1980) Ltd

9.5

6 Reviews

When I phone the receptionist/dispatcher was very helpful, asking for information and assisting me in providing the right...

Brenda from Edmonton 3 May 14, 2013

Reviews for Trail Appliance

Mar 24, 2014, Beaumont

We were at the Home & Garden Show and looked at the appliances that Trail has on display. Very knowledgeable and helpful staff in the booth. Decided to go to the store on Sunday and purchase a Fridge, Stove and Dishwasher. Staff in store were not quite as knowledgeable and it was kinda about making the sale not about what our needs were. A but of a different attitude for sure, but we did buy from them anyway as the price was right, and we used then information we had received at the Home Show to make our decision. .

Mar 22, 2014, Edmonton

We purchased a dishwasher. Salesman was great. No pressure to upgrade and explained products very well to us. The installer was really great and I would highly recommend both the store and the installer.

Mar 10, 2014, Westlock

We went to Trail Appliances to purchase a washer and dryer. We have never had such rotten service from any company. The sales people were great, no complaints with them. Trail appliance had to deliver 3 different sets because every time they brought a set it was damaged. When they finally got a set delivered and set up 3-4 days later the washer started leaking. It took them another three weeks to replace the washer. All this time when I phoned to get help the guys in service were absolutely ignorant. Not only would I never use them again neither will anyone I know.

Jul 31, 2011, EDMONTON

i had a good experience. The store was clean and had a big selection of appliances. The staff were good. The delivery was fine. I am very happy with my purchase. I don't have any problems and would shop there again.

Mar 24, 2011, WESTEROSE

We loved the appliances but the stove top cracked and the extended warranty would not cover it so we are still trying to get them to fix or replace it. We called Jenn-Air and they said it was still under warranty for the thermal heat system but they should be doing the labor for free. Called 2 days ago and still no response

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!