Category :
FBR Waterproofing inc
Hours:
M-Su 24 hours

FBR Waterproofing

Company Profile About FBR Waterproofing Company FBR waterproofing is insured and licensed waterproofing company. We are your answer to any basement waterproofing problems. With our experience, knowledge and expertise in residential and commercial basement waterproofing, we will provide you with the highest quality waterproofing services at competitive prices. We offer only the ...

You Might Also Consider

Strong Basements

Basement-waterproofing-Lowering-Underpinning-toronto.png

What I loved about Strong Basements was the fact that they arrived to our house very quickly and conducted a very...

Ily from Toronto 1 Mar 19, 2014

Reviews for FBR Waterproofing

Show:

Mar 18, 2013, SCARBOROUGH

Oleg & his team underpinned our daughters' house downtown (little Italy) in the summer of 2011 - did a great job. A couple of weeks ago the drain at the base of the basement stairs was clogged (having operated properly for 18 months). We called Oleg and he responded immediately, came by and cleared it out. The problem was construction dirt that had accumulated long after he'd completed his work at the house - the fault of the main contractor. Pleasant, professional - as always. Nice to work with a person who is responsive. Have recommended Oleg many times - and will continue to do so.

Oct 15, 2012, Toronto

FBR was very prompt in finishing the job and quality of work is good. However, Oleg, the main contact was difficult to deal with and showed no flexibility. there was collateral damage with a broken window and an accidental disconnect of a drain line, courtesy of them which they refused to compensate for. what also ticked me off is that they were supposed to apply for a straightforward rebate from the city for their work, and they didn't do it. after three months of listening to the promise, i completed the paperwork myself. they could have got a good review here, but failed. i would not hire them again.

Oct 08, 2012, Toronto

this summer i contracted fbr to build me a basement walkout. they took 8000 dollars as a deposit as per their contract and promised to start immediately. 2 months and SEVERAL excuses later the job had not started and they refused to return my money for a further 6 weeks setting my project back months. dont trust them- they have no address and no one seems to have a last name. most important never give them a deposit- silly me

May 06, 2012, Etobicoke

I had problems with my concrete stairs on a front porch. I called fbrwaterproofing, and they fixed it within first few days. I am really glad that I called them, quality was shown through out all process. Thanks fbr!

Apr 14, 2012, HAMILTON

I contacted FBRWATERPROOFING to inquire about having some work done;immediate response,we will came and evaluate the problem in your crawl space.I called to set up appointment with a Sales Representative to get understand totally what would be involved and the cost for my requirements.OLEG was my sales rep. He was thorough and answered all the questions I had. I was a little bit concern about the work,but he say that i has nothing to worry .We booked a time when the work will start.IN the day that we agree the work start.All things was done the same way it was written on the agreement paper,and the job and on the time.When its over i was very happy that i took them for this job.This company and the people involved are all very highly recommended.Thank you very much.

Apr 12, 2012, NEWMARKET

I would have to say these guys are amazing. They showed up, very professional and helped find the problem, it was a simple fix and they were very kind and did not charge for the inspection. They were easy to ask questions from and offered a lot of great information. Thank you!

Apr 02, 2012, MISSISSAUGA

They were there when I asked them to be and did the job quickly. Afterwards they took care to clean the lawn and remove all garbage. Oleg used a special camera to show me the weeping tube around my house because there was some concern it was plugged because the section that was replaced was filled with clay. They worked carefully when excavating not to damage any additional property.

Mar 26, 2012, Etobicoke

FBR Waterproofing, in particular Artem Lipanov's team, did an excellent job on my basement. They turned it from a utility and storage room into a comfortable living space that my family is enjoyng now every day. First of all, I'd like to point out that they were fast and efficient, and finished their project on time as promised. Secondly, the cost I ended up paying was not greater than their initial estimate, which I find is rare in today's business world, where most companies come up with additional charges as the work progresses. Thirdly, FBR provided a superb level of customer service right from the first time I called them, and till the very end of their assignment. It is several month after they finished my basement, and there are still no leaks or cracs on the walls, and the whole space looks great. Thanks to FBR I was able to add substantial value to the cost of my property. I would rate my overall experience with FBR as excellent and would recommend them to everyone who is looking for a reliable plumbing company that delivers high quality performance, at honest price, and with courteous customer service.

Mar 26, 2012, L1S2S1

Oh my God, Oleg and his friend came to my house snaked the main drain and sent a Video Camera all the way to the city line,,, he knew what to do and when to do it, his price is right and fair for the job,, I am going to make them my number one plumers,,, well done folks

Mar 19, 2012, ETOBICOKE

My basement has been leaking for some time and I knew it was important to have a good job done on my basement, for each time I fixed it with another company, it kept on leaking. A friend reccommended that I call FBR since their rates are excellent and the job is very well done. I can say that I was very glad to have called them and have my basement waterproofed, since my basement hasnt leaked since and the quality of the work was very high standard. Thank you to Artem and his team for completeing the job quickly and well!!!! This company will defenitely be reffered by me to my friends. thanks so much!

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!