Categories :

more...
Servicing:

Durham Region, Markham, Toronto,Whitby,Ajax,Oshawa,Bowmanville,

Pickering,Scarborough,Richmonhill,East York,North York,

Reviews for A Marco Plumbing Ltd.

Show:

Apr 22, 2014, Pickering

Called A Marco plumbing with respect to a suspected leak in a hot water line over the Easter weekend based upon reviews in Homestars. As it was the Easter weekend we decided to wait until Monday to get the issue fixed. 8 AM Monday morning I called A Marco to confirm they were coming over. The lady mentioned the plumber was on his way over and upon looking out the window I could already see the truck in our driveway. Roy from A Marco was the rep who analyzed the issue and quickly found that the problem was not a leak in the pipe but instead little flakes that had come out of the water heater and were blocking the flow to a couple of the fixtures. Roy was very helpful, making sure connections were tight and even checking on how a previous plumbing issue was fixed. I would definitely use A Marco again and would recommend them to anyone looking for a plumber.

Apr 15, 2014, North York

We have used A. Marco Plumbing many times in the last year. The most recent call was a leaking toilet. Last spring we had major work in the form of a sump pump & weeping tile installation in the basement. They are fast to respond, their estimates are exact and the work is always well done. All their staff are fabulous and they never leave a mess. The last call was on time and as always, we remain very pleased with their service & highly recommend the company. A special thank you to Ryan.

Apr 15, 2014, Bowmanville

Courteous, prompt and efficient. Ryan provided an explanation of the work to be done, the cost and made immediate repairs. I cannot imagine a more professional and thorough job with no mess or cleanup necessary. I am happy to refer this company to anyone.

Apr 10, 2014, East York

Brad repaired a longstanding leak in our faucet that had recently gotten worse. He was fast and polite and wore booties in our house. The price was reasonable too. They did not charge just to come out and give an estimate.

Apr 09, 2014, Scarborough

Ryan came to service my leaky pipe. He was pleasant and extremely informative. He fixed my concern and offered advice to prevent this issue occurring again. He was courteous and my dog just loved him. Thanks Ryan

Apr 09, 2014, East York

Phil from Marco Plumbing.came for a plumbing problem. He corrected the problem quickly, efficiently, informed me what he was doing & answered my questions simply. Five Star Service These guys from Marco are good

Apr 09, 2014, Toronto

We've used these guys a couple times and being new home owners they really come in handy. They come quickly, if needed and/or can work with your schedule. Recently Brad came to change our faucet for us, he was in and out before I knew it, friendly, answered questions and provided us with some information we didn't know. Thanks Brad. See you again next time.

Apr 09, 2014, Toronto

I had a brand new dishwasher to install. I called and a plumber came in the hour. His name was Phil, He was very courteous and respectful of my home. He did a great job with the installation, and even noticed a slight defect in the manufacturer's dishwasher door. Overall, A Marco was great from my initial call with Susan (dispatcher) to when Phil came and left.

Apr 09, 2014, Ajax

We had a sudden & large leak in our basement bathroom. I needed a plumber fast,had to turn off water to house. Roy from A Marco Plumbing came the next morning earlier than expected. He fixed & explained what work was done. I needed Roy to come back a few days later to check for other leaks/see if pooling was from previous leak.He did so free of charge. Very impressed with service.

Apr 07, 2014, North York

Had a leak in basement and could not find origin. Direct Energy said it was not water heater, Pipes looked dry. Went to Home Depot to buy an auger. Came out and an A Marco truck had parked right in front of me. Wow...fate?..I called immediately (did not even check here). Brad came out in no time and analyzed the problem - some pipe i could not even see was the problem.. Said he could fix it next business day. but would have to dig up concrete. Dig away I said. He came and he fixed. I could not have asked for more professional service and courtesy. Cannot recommend too highly.

Company Profile

Residential/Contractor/Commercial Services.
Drain,Sewer,Main drain,Plugged toilet,clogged sinks,plumbing,plumber

Products & Services

Services
A Marco Plumbing is a fully licensed and insured plumbing company that offers service in the following areas: All Plumbing Problems Big or Small Drain Snaking from Sinks to Sewers High Pressure Flushing Main Drain Relining Camera Inspections
Brands
Moen,American Standared,Delta
Specialties
Plumbing & drain Specialist

Credentials & Financial Information

N/A
VISA,MASTER CARD,CASH,CHEQUE
Master PlumbingPlumbing License
BBB,Whitby Chambers of Commerce, Home Star.
Master Plumber, Plumbing Licenses
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
1yr Parts and Labour

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!