Category :

You Might Also Consider

Exclusive Floor Sales Ltd

9.4

8 Reviews

We were building a new home and Exclusive Floor Sales came in to do all the hardwood, carpets, and tiles. We received...

Eileen from Surrey 1 Jan 17, 2014

Reviews for Tiles For Less

Oct 18, 2013, Vancouver

After looking around in many places we ended up at Tile for Less for our bathroom tiles. They have an extensive choice and found the ones we were looking for. The sales team are helpful and there were no issues with the orders so I definitely recommend them. Will be our first stop for a future project.

Feb 07, 2013, Surrey

Sales rep Ali, was very knowledgeable when it came down to selecting the size and type of tile for my newly renovated lobby. i was able to get a high end look with clearance type prices. i would recommend tiles for less to anyone looking for quality tiles with a low budget.

Dec 11, 2012, Burnaby

I was looking for kitchen back splash tiles. Tiles were cheapest at Tiles for less than any of the other tile stores I looked at. Staff were knowledgeable and friendly. My tiles were not in stock but the order came in quickly. My back splash looks great! I will go back there when I renovate my bathroom.

Jun 22, 2012, Burnaby

So I look for tile, and the budget is overrun, I stumble upon this place Tiles For Less, I give it a try, the exact tile I picked elsewhere is lower priced, and I get an accent tile as well to go with it, the bathroom looks amazing.. and still had money left over from my budget, this is a great place, what I find, can hardly wait until the upstairs is remodelled I am going there. The staff, amazing, young guy "Harrison" most helpful of all the tile stores I have gone into, and he has a sense of humour, but no I declined the red grout.. thanks for help great help in completing my project

Feb 24, 2012, VANCOUVER

Tiles For Less was a great help to me. I am not very experienced at renovations, and staff were extremely helpful and patient with me. They gave me various tile options for my kitchen back splash, explained to me what I should do, and overall walked me through all steps for completing a back splash in the kitchen.

Feb 22, 2012, Surrey

The staff at Tiles for Less were very helpful in my search for the right tiles for the front entranceway of my house. I was not sure on which tiles, grout or mortar to use, and they were very knowledgable in which combinations that were available to me. I now have a great looking front entranceway, thanks to their help.

Feb 02, 2012, Vancouver

This store staff goes out of thier way to make sure you have the right amount of everything for your job. If not they will work with you to make it happen Great work staff!!

Jan 21, 2012, VANCOUVER

We drove past the store today and decided to pop in to see what kind of selection they had. To our amazement, they have the exact tiles that we've been searching for to tile our bathroom floor and shower, our kitchen and our fireplace. All at an unbelievably reasonable price. What a great find and what a great store!

Aug 28, 2011, VANCOUVER

Great place for cheap tiles with an adequate selection. They carry most of the common household varieties. The only catch is that if you are planning on retiling your own place, learn from an expert prior to buying from discount stores like these to know exactly what kinds of tools need. I went there and spoke to some 'kid' working there and he suggested using a certain type of grout on my tiles. I ordered such and a week later went to pick up my product. On my second visit, I spoke with a more experienced lady behind the counter and said that the grout I was going to buy was the incorrect type. So yeah, the discounted tiles were great, but take advice you get with a grain of salt.

Aug 23, 2011, North Vancouver

Store had a very good selection of tiles. Showroom is warehouse style - simple but effective - see the tiles and take what you need. Prices are very competative and they will transfer stock from their other locations for free. Staff are knowledgeable and were helpful with desigh ideas.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!