Categories :
Concrete Contractors Decks Interlocking Stone Fences & Gates House Cleaning Exteriors
Address:
43 dunstall cres Toronto , ON
Owner/Manager:
RYAN LEONARD

SEAL TECH INC

Company Profile

SEAL TECH PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL CLEANING AND PROTECTIVE COATINGS FOR DECKS, FENCING, INTERLOCKING STONE, PATTERN CONCRETE AND GARAGE FLOORS. WE HAVE BEEN SERVING THE RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL SECTORS FOR THE PAST 15 YEARS

more...
Servicing:

Toronto, Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Richmond Hill, Markham, Thornhill, Vaughan, Aurora, Stouffville,

Mississauga, Brampton and Oakville

Reviews for SEAL TECH INC

Show:

Jun 03, 2013, Toronto

Ryan was quick to come by and inspect the work that needed to be done. We were provided with a great price. He went above and beyond to make sure that the colour was dead on to the previous paint. He guys came and did a great job. They were professional and quick. The deck has previous damage from power washing that was done years ago, Ryan had his guys do a third coat just to try and make it as uniform as possible. I would use Ryan and his team again.

Company Response:
Pleasure working with you Kellie glad your happy with your deck.

Jun 02, 2013, Scarborough

I am very impressed by the work Seal Tech provided on our home. I was a little skeptical on getting my interlock sealed but after they finished I was so surprised with the outcome. It looks brand new again! Thanks for a great job Seal Tech!

Thanks for the review Michael
This review has been removed by the author.
Michael from Scarborough May 23, 2013
Why am I seeing this?

May 17, 2013, Old Toronto

The job was to seal our stone patio and stain our deck, fence and the cedar roof of our shed. When the job was completed I wasn't happy with the final result. When I told Ryan that the deck looked blotchy and needed another coat of stain and that the fence on one side of our yard looked liked it needed another coat as well I was told that it would cost me an additional $300 for them to come out and finish it. They seemed more concerned with completing the job then completing it to my satisfaction.

Company Response:
Hi there. We at Seal Tech do our best to be clear about what any given job entails. The odd time, we encounter a situation in which we are asked to expand the scope of a job at our own expense, which we simply cannot do. We do appreciate the feedback and wish you the best in the future. Thanks.

Jun 25, 2012, North York

Ryan and Jennifer were very professional and did a great job with cleaning and sealing the interlock driveway, walkways and patio. Could not believe the difference. Bricks look brand new and we have received many compliments from neighbours and friends. Their service was timely and the workers were efficient. Would definitely recommend Seal Tech.

Mar 01, 2012, Scarborough

Power washing was done OK. Re-sanding with polymeric joint sand was a disaster. The weather was dry (not wet) for at least 2 weeks after the job was done. Sand supposed to harden (or bind) but never did. Sand were being washed out from the joints everytime when it rained. In some area, stones were covered with the washed out sand over 1/2 inch thick. I had to use a spade to remove them. Using garden hose or water would cause more sand to come out. Job was done in Oct 2011. Seal Tech did come back to look at it after placing numerous calls. I was told there is nothing that can be done except to keep on refilling or re-doing the whole place at my own cost.

Aug 02, 2011, North York

I hired Seal Tech Inc. to power wash and stain my deck as it hadn't been done in several years. The crew that came out was incredible. Hard working, efficient and friendly. The work was excellent and the deck looks great. I would highly recommend Seal Tech Inc.

Company Response:
Thank you very much for your kind words about our company. If was a pleasure to have worked with you this season and we look forward to working with you again in the future when it is time for the deck to be re-done. All the best

Jul 03, 2011, RICHMOND HILL

Quality of job was excellant. Details such as removal of dirt and stains was completed to exacting standards. Overall very satisfied with the staff. They were accomodating to our needs and timing of when the job had to be completed. Would highly recommend Seal Tech.

Company Response:
Thank you very much for your kind words about our company. We look forward to working with you in the future when the driveway needs to be re-sealed.

Jun 16, 2011, Markham

Jennifer did a great job of coming out to provide an estimate for the job in a very timely fashion. The job was started and completed on time and the guys that did the work were very thorough and competent. Would definitely use Seal Tech for any future work that might be required.

Company Response:
Thank you Russ for taking the time to give us your feedback. We enjoyed working with you, and look forward to working together in the future. All the best

May 25, 2011, Toronto

I used them for my deck a few years ago and they remembered to call me again this year, as I had asked. Very professional, reliable and friendly. I have used them before and i will use them again! The job was done quickly and very well. I would definitely recommend this company.

Company Response:
It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you very much for your kind words

Company Profile

Products & Services

Products
ICI PAINTS SEAL KING PREMIUM SEALER 2 PART COMMERCIAL GRADE EPOXY
Services
Enhancing your stone & pattern concrete, restoring your wood, restoring your garage floors, high pressure cleaning and seal coating for residential and commercial projects, fencing, decks, gazebos, sheds, pergolas, interlocking stone, patterned concrete, garage floors, flagstone, sidewalks, gum removal, grafitti removal, asphalt, siding Check out our website for a more in-depth look at our services.

Credentials & Financial Information

1997
Decking and Fencing $1000I nterlock, Pattern Concrete $900
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
Against yellowing, peeling or flaking of the stone and concrete sealers

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!