Category :
Address:
Fergus , ON N1M3N5

My Three Sons

Is this your company? Claim it FREE!

Claim This Listing

Expand your profile, get notified when reviews are posted, and start managing your online reputation!

You Might Also Consider

Roofman Inc The

Mike Galt from Roofman kindly came to analyze leaking in a part of my Mom's roof that had been repaired 13 years prior. He...

Michele from WATERLOO 1 Apr 05, 2014

Reviews for My Three Sons

Jun 01, 2012, BRAMPTON

I hired this company to replace my roof. Gave me an awesome price. They showed up when they said and the job was completed in a professional and timely manner. I was pleased with the quality of the job and I would definitely recommend My Three Sons without reservation!

Mar 19, 2012, KITCHENER

I recently had my roof & eaves done by my three sons roofing. From the offset everything went well, the crew were pleasant people to talk to the workmanship was great. After the march winter snow, I noticed that water was collecting in some corners of the eaves and running through the joints of eave's trough. I called the Owner, let him know, his response, "Oh no problem, I will be there this Thursday", this was Monday. Thursday come's around, he's MIA. Figured his busy, probably he would call later, NOT a single CALL what so ever. Called him again,this is Tuesday. "Oh sure no problem, I will be there Saturday afternoon" he was even specific, that he would be there after lunch. So I postpone and adjust my schedule, well I waited and wait for this guy, surprise,surprise, guess who doesn't show up MR. Owner again. whole afternoon, not even a phone call. So what kind of CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THIS???, OH wait, I guess once they've gotten your money that's it. I tried to call this guy to no avail, seems like he's screening my calls NOW. Am not impressed what's so ever. I don't think he would have appreciated me making excuses when it came to paying him. Update... He finally called me today Tuesday, he had a few problems. So we made arrangements, I left it up to him, how about we make arrangements for Wednesday lunch ? I said sure, I'll leave the office on my lunch and meet you at the house. I asked him to call me before he heads to the house. Guess what, this guy never called nor show up. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, am weighing my next options.

Oct 23, 2011, CAMBRIDGE

Review has Multiple Versions 1

I recently had my roof reshingled by My Three Sons Roofing from Fergus, ON. I'm very pleased with the workmanship and the cost. Not only were they the lowest estimate, they were extremely polite and friendly. It's so nice to see the owner on the job with his crew from beginning to end. Great Job!!

Mar 20, 2010, Kitchener

Ralph and My Three Sons did an excellent job reshingling my roof. They did a number of roofs in my neighbourhood which is the reason I found them. I was extremely pleased with their efficiency and knowledge of the product. I would highly recommend them to anyone. They do asphalt, metal and other products.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!