Category :
2410 Tedlo St. Unit 2 Mississauga , ON L5A3V3
Owner/Manager:
Customer Service

Roach Remover Inc.

Company Profile Whether you need to get rid of bedbugs, require roach removal, rat eradication, ant control, fleas or flies eradication, or rodent removal we guarantee effective and hassle-free pest control. Roach Remover Inc. has been the leader in integrated pest management for 25 years. Our experience and expertise combined with the ...

You Might Also Consider

snap pest control

SNAP-Pest-Control-Logo-Web-Use2.jpg

Based on the positive reviews, I had called Joe from Snap Pest Control to come over and help us remove birds from our...

Howard from Richmond Hill 1 Apr 14, 2014

Reviews for Roach Remover Inc.

Mar 12, 2012, MISSISSAUGA

We had some tell tale signs of Mice in the basement. I call Roach Remover 3 weeks ago. They came on time the technician was professional and explained the process and executed the job well. I will recomend Roach Remover to my family and friends.

Feb 23, 2012, Mississauga

The building management had done 1 spray treatment. Roach Removers, Mississauga came in and did an effective spray and gel treatment on Feb 9th and did another treatment on Feb 17th What was unique is that the owner, Irene Ngoh, came personally and gave both verbal and written recommendations in sealing all possible entry points in the condo besides a 2nd treatment Very professional and informative

Feb 03, 2012, Mississauga

Roach Remover has been servicing our Child Care Centre and Mississauga Temple Church for over 10 years. I have come to know Irene (owner, Roach Remover) as a reliable, honest, hard working person who I can call anytime we have a pest or animal control problem and know she or someone from her company will be out within the day. We are very fortunate to have Irene’s company servicing our building. It is very difficult to find someone, who you can place your trust and faith in and know that when they tell you something you can believe it. They will rectify the problem and be mindful of your budget. Irene is that person for us. It is very difficult to find a company that loves what they are doing and are committed to the businesses they service. Irene and her company Roach Remover is someone I can count on and for that I am truly thankful. If you were to hire Irene Nogh and her company Roach Remover you would not be disappointed.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!