Categories :
Asbestos & Lead Removal Fire & Water Damage Restoration Mold Detection & Removal
Address:
Toronto , ON M5R2E2
Owner/Manager:
Robert Timm

Templar Mould / Asbestos Analysis and Removal

Company Profile

Mold Detection & Removal, Asbestos & Lead Removal

Mold & Asbestos Removal. Home Inspection, Vermiculite Removal, Attic Insulation Removal, Vermiculite Insulation, Vermiculite Analysis, Vermiculite Testing
_______________________________________________________________
Templar Mould and Asbestos Analysis & Removal creates healthier environments in homes and workplaces.

more...
Servicing:

Toronto, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Markham, Newmarket, Whitby, Oshawa, Mississauga, King City, Vaughan, Concord, Gravenhurst

Reviews for Templar Mould / Asbestos Analysis and Removal

Show:

Apr 09, 2014, Courtice

I would highly recommend this company. Robert and his team took care of my problem quickly and were extremely professional. Water was leaking into my basement, but I wasn't sure why. After removal of my floor, wainscoting, and any mould that had resulted, Robert pinpointed the problem.. They were very professional and got the job done in about six hours. As well, they scrubbed the walls and floors. My basement was spotless!! The water problem turned out to be a faulty downspout and poor grading against the side of my house, the result being leakage into my foundation. An industrial humidifier was run overnight resulting in a very dry basement, and I don't have any cracks in my foundation as originally thought. With this information, I can now move forward to rectify the problem.

Mar 24, 2014, Mississauga

We recently purchased a home and found, during inspection, that there was a relatively minor amount of asbestos around an old furnace location and copper water pipes in the laundry area. Two abatement firms were contacted - both responded promptly however Templar's quote was very reasonable and they were able to conduct the work in a much better timeframe than the competitor. Straightforward, no nonsense, "get'r'dun" service - 'couldn't ask for anything better. I hope I don't have a future need for abatement services but, if I do, I'll have no qualms about contacting Robert and team for support.

Mar 10, 2014, Mississauga

We recently purchased a renovated house. The home inspection noted roughly nine vents that had asbestos based heat pads which were recommended for removal. I contacted three companies through Homestars for a quote. Two companies responded promptly and with a follow-up call. I chose Templar Mould for the great price offered. In terms of service, the two men arrived on-time, finished the job early, left the place tidy, informed me on any other issues, were knowledgeable, were friendly and were not alarmists. They understood the use of asbestos and explained questions while maintaining perspective which I believe is important. Overall, great service and nice guys.

Feb 06, 2014, Etobicoke

I sent Templar a message online and they called me within 24 hours to schedule a free quote. I spoke with Rob, who was very knowledgeable, and explained what typical asbestos inspection and removal involved. Dave showed up to my house at the scheduled time and really investigated all the nooks and crannies of the house. He recommended that I test some floor and ceiling tiles with an independent agency (as it would save me money), which was very nice of him. He took many notes, and answered all of my questions. He let me know that a quote would be to me within 72 hours. Sure enough, Rob contacted me with a very reasonable quote. He estimated that the work would take two full days which involved: removal of asbestos from basement floor, ceiling tiles, and heat shield. Also, removal of all asbestos from the 10 heat registers in the house. Full basement demo, which included removal of all wood paneling, studs, insulation (it was old), raised subfloor. They got the work done in two days, and cleaned everything up. Dave even swept my driveway for errant wood chips and/or nails. Highly recommend.

Feb 05, 2014, North York

Robert was very quick to respond and very helpful when we initially spoke. He was able to work within our short timeframe and did the work as promised and quoted. He was willing to answer all my questions which I'm always full of and was very informative. He also gave us advice on another project we needed to get done.

Feb 01, 2014, Thornhill

Robert answered our call immediately and arranged to come and remove the mould we discovered starting a renovation - excellent service, and terrific result! they left our bathroom clean, mould free and ready to get back to reno. we highly recommend them

Jan 30, 2014, Toronto

The team at Templar was fantastic from start to finish. Easy to deal with, great advice and awesome execution. I would use them again in a second and would highly recommend them. Thanks

Jan 23, 2014, Toronto

I took possession of a "handyman special" in TO this past November. At my son's insistence I had the house tested for asbestos/mould before the sale went through and sure enough - there it was- Type 2 asbestos !!.... I got 3 quotes that varied wildly. Having no experience with asbestos/mould, I listened very carefully to the estimators that came through the house. It also had an attic that had no access and was an unknown as to finding more asbestos. David from Templar was knowledgeable about asbestos use and construction in Toronto houses. He was thorough and helpful in pointing out other concerns I might consider before the deal going through. Based on Templar's quote, their experience, David's professionalism being their first point of contact and the HomeStars reviews, I hired them when the house closed. The Templar crew was the first to start. They were awesome! The work they did was messy and hard. They bagged and hulled off all the drywall from the agreed areas. They cleaned up after themselves each night and left the Hepa fan cleaning the air. Here is a list of what they did: (copy and paste from invoice) [Remove all ceiling drywall & suspect asbestos containing drywall compound from entire basement. Remove 4.0 ft X 8.0 ft of drywall / drywall compound on both sides of a wall in basement. Remove 8.0 ft X 8.0 ft of drywall / drywall compound on both sides of a wall in kitchen area. Also remove 2.0 ft of asbestos pipe wrap insulation. Not possible to quote any attic remediation until client has installed an attic hatch. Hepa vacuum during and after process. Entire contained work area will be sprayed with Lockdown after removal. Containment of area: Negative air(-7 Pascals) in all work areas will be created according to Asbestos Reg. 278/05 Type 2. Additional kitchen wall and cabinetry removal.] Excellent company. Excellent work. Great start to my reno. PS: Once hired and an attic access made, Templar inspected the space and found no further asbestos or mould. They did make suggestions to vent it properly.

Jan 09, 2014, Etobicoke

We had an entire basement of asbestos pipe wrap removed! It was on every pipe in every room. It was more than I had ever seen and I have owned a few old houses. It seemed to go on forever. Robert gave us a great price to tear down the drywall ceiling (to get to the all the pipes) and remove all of this asbestos from our hot water pipes. The crew also removed a 1950s asbestos tile floor in an old upper kitchen. They left the place spotless. NOTHING was left around. We had asbestos removed in another house and the whole process was not very professional and it was very expensive. We had no issues or problems and everything was done on time and on schedule. It was a great deal of work and we are very pleased with the price, the workmanship and the result. Thank you to Robert and his team.

Dec 29, 2013, North York

We had Robert give us a quote for asbestos removal on our ductwork. He sent in David, who was very knowledgable and completed the job efficiently. On a separate day we had another team remove the vermiculite insulation in the attic, which also went smoothly. We had two other quotes and Templar not only seemed to be the fairest, but also completed the job in what I believe was a safer and more efficent method. We were also impressed with the post air analysis that Robert did has this further assurred us that we were in the clear.

Company Profile

Mold Detection & Removal, Asbestos & Lead Removal

_______________________________________________________________

It's not an easy job and Templar developed a three-step process to make sure your home or business becomes a healthier and more comfortable place to be.

Trained and qualified mould and asbestos inspectors find and determine the extent of any mould and asbestos problems.

Air sampling and testing specimens helps to determine the best option for removal.

We have different options for removal, depending on what's required. All are safe, clean and done with minimum interruption to your home life or business functions.

Why Choose Templar?

Experienced - Over a decade of certified home inspections

Certified - Templar has earned a wide variety of industry standard certification, including:

* IAC2 Certified - Indoor Air Consultant
* I.I.C.R.C. - Certified Mould Analysis & Removal
* Certified Asbestos Analysis & Removal
Guaranteed - Templar's Mould and Asbestos Verification options guarantees that you no longer have mould spores or asbestos in your home or business.

Put simply, mould and asbestos poison your indoor environments. You need a clean, safe and effective way of making the places where you live and work healthier and more comfortable.

Products & Services

Services

Credentials & Financial Information

1999
cheques
INTER NACHI, IICRC, IAQ2 Certification for Mould Analysis and Asbetos Analysis
INTER NACHI, IICRC, IAQ2 Certification for Mould Analysis and Asbetos Analysis
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!