Categories :
Hours:
Mon - Sun: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

416-SO-CLEAN

Company Profile

416-SO-CLEAN is IICRC, NADCA, WoolSafe and Hunter Douglass certified & locally owned company that specializes in residential and commercial Fine Rugs, Carpet, Upholstery, Ducts, Mattress, Stone, Tile, Grout, Blinds and Drapery cleaning.

Our services include Pet Stains & Odour Removal and we use ONLY Safe and Environmentally friendly cleaning solutions.

We have been providing comfort & Order for your busy lifestyle since 2003.

Our Cleaning equipment are truck mounted, Cleans Deeper and Dries...

more...
Servicing:

Toronto, Markham, Stouffville, Richmond Hill, Aurora, Newmarket, Vaughn, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Mississauga, Milton, Brampton. Oakville, North York, East York, Scarborough, Etobicoke. Thornhill, Unionville, Maple, Concord, Brooklyn

Reviews for 416-SO-CLEAN

Show:

Aug 06, 2011, Toronto

Really excellent results on carpeting that hadn't been commercially cleaned in years and had suffered the ravages of incontinent pets and sloppy coffee drinkers. Matthew provided prompt and pleasant service.

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
You might want to re-think your second question above....as an 80-year old customer, it's been many years since I had a mother in need of carpet cleaning.....perhaps "to your best friend"?
Company Response:
thank you Anne for the business and the kind words. We appreciate it very much. Adel

Aug 03, 2011, North York

Matthew and Rafael did a fantastic job cleaning our carpets. These carpets hadn't been cleaned in almost two years. They had been through major renovations in our home. We also have a dog that chews her paws which leaves black marks on the carpets. The guys were very friendly and helpful explaining the process and leaving me with a bottle of spot cleaner - which I've already had to use. I've already recommended this company to my neighbours.

Company Response:
thank you Kathy for the business and the review. We appreciate it very much. looking forward to be of a service for you again in the future. Adel

Jul 28, 2011, Concord

Does the job, what you hire them for. The experience was pleasant, we have little kids and were concerned about the logistics (perhaps also the chems), but they explained the process and were careful with their cleaning. Result was a fresh clean carpet.

Company Response:
Thank you Ryan. We appreciate your business and the kind words very much. Looking forward to be of a service for you again in the future. Adel Majd

Jul 26, 2011, Toronto

I first used 416-SO-CLEAN a couple of months ago to clean a stain on our carpet. I was very satisfied with the job that was done. Matthew was very professional and worked hard to get the stain out. I then recommended the company to my mother who used them for all of her broadloom. I then used the company AGAIN last week to clean my sectional. We had Matthew again, and again, he was professional, worked hard, and did a great job! I would highly recommend this company!

Company Response:
Thank you Michael. We appreciate your business and the kind words very much. Looking forward to be of a service for you again in the future. Adel Majd

Jul 26, 2011, Mississauga

Adel and Raphael both came out to clean our new home before we moved in. They were courteous, on-time and went through each step of the process with me. Afterwards, Adel walked me through the inspection and even pointed out minute permanent stains which I would not have even noticed. They were very professional and I would highly recommend them. They are a bit more than the guy coming in with a tank on his back, but the level of service is not even comparable. They use a truck with the hose to do the cleaning and the service is top-notch. So before you get lured in by another shop quoting low, low prices, ask what type of equipment and cleaning product they use.

Company Response:
Thank you Ellen. We appreciate your business and the kind words very much. Looking forward to be of a service for you again in the future. Adel Majd

Jul 19, 2011, TORONTO

416 So Clean was right on time - early even - when he came in looked at the carpets - told us they were 100% wool so there may be a bit of a smell at the end that will go away in a few hours. Also the quote over the phone was incorrect - he told me the price would be 160 less than we thought - that does not happen too much. Great job and carpets look like new!

Company Response:
thank you Brian for the business and the review. It means so much for us. Looking forward to be of a service for you again in the future. Adel Majd

Jul 18, 2011, Brampton

I can't say enough about Adel from 416-SO-CLEAN. I always check out HomeStars to find the best contractors for a job I need done. From reading Adel's reviews I decided to give him a call. He and Rafael showed up on time and when they were finished deep cleaning my microfibre sofa & chair they came out looking like the day we purchased them. THANKS A LOT GUYS. Nick & June Brampton

Company Response:
thanks Nick and I am so glad that we are able to be of a service for you. looking forward to see you again in the future. Adel Majd

Jul 17, 2011, Markham

I got the job done from this company more than a year back. I am returning now to review, partly because I always wanted to and never got around to it, but mainly because of their excellent service and quality -- there is no other motivation for me to return more than 400 days later to write a review! These guys take care of your house, and come in to get the job done...and to get the job done right. They'll take all the necessary precautions, like wearing booties, to ensure they don't leave behind a bigger mess than they came for. And Mr. Majd is just an amazing fellow to deal with. You will not be disappointed.

Company Response:
thank you Mr Jalal for your business and thank you so much for keeping us on your mind all this time :) looking to be of a service for you again. Adel Majd

Jul 13, 2011, Toronto

I had a tenant who was running behind on moving out, which meant that Matthew was not able to start cleaning the carpets at the agreed time. Without hesitation, Matthew called his next clients and was able to change their times, meaning he could come back later that day. This was on the Friday of a long weekend and the traffic was terrible, but it was no problem to Matthew and the guys at 416 so-clean. They offer a great cleaning service and the customer service is second to none.

Company Response:
Thank you so much Brett for the bussiness and We are glad that we we were able to be of a service. Adel

Jun 21, 2011, North York

Matthew and Rafael did an excellent job of cleaning our carpets. Previous owners had pets which left a lingering odour which the carpet cleaning help to clear up. Our area rugs looked refreshed and almost new again....we are very happy with the service we received. Matthew and Rafael were very polite and professional. They wore the booties to protect the carpet and answered any concerns I had. I certainly would recommend them and we would use them again. Thanks.

Company Response:
thank you so much for the business and the kind words. We really appreciate and looking forward to be of a service again in the future. Adel

Company Profile

We have been providing comfort & Order for your busy lifestyle since 2003.

Our Cleaning equipment are truck mounted, Cleans Deeper and Dries Faster.

carpet cleaner, carpet cleaning toronto

Carpet and Rug Cleaning And Repairing and Drapery & Upholstery Cleaning

Carpet, Fine Area Rugs, Furniture, Upholstery, Leather, Mattress, Ducts, Drapery, Blind, Shades, Tile and Grout Cleaning.

Products & Services

Products
For Pricing and Packages, please go to: http://www.416soclean.com/
Services
FREE 30 minutes at home Audit. We inspect you Fine fabric, hard surfaces and Duct Works and provide you with a resommendation and Actual Real qoute. Complete care solution (Clean, Sanitize, Fabric Protect and Repair): Fine Area Rugs, Carpet, Upholstery, Leather, Furniture, Mattresses, Drapery, Blind, Shades, Ducts, Tile & Grout Cleaning, sanitizing & Repairs; Fabric Protectors; Deodorizers; Disinfectants; Enzyme Treatment; Anti-moth Treatment
Brands
We are also a certified Fabric Care Specialist by Hunter Douglas to clean and care for all their Window Covering Treatments including: Luminette ® Privacy Shades Silhouette ® Window Shadings Duette ® Honeycomb Shades Vignette ® Modern Roman Shades Pirouette ® Window Shadings Alouette ® Lightlouvers Applause ® Honeycomb Shades Jubilance Roman Shades We also clean: Top window treatment like Swags, Jabots, Cornices, Balloons and Cascades Blackout Drapery and Sheers Fabric & Vinyl Blinds
Specialties
Pet Stains & Odor Removal - WoolSafe Approved Fabric Care Specialist and Service Provider Firm. Hunter Douglas Certified Fabric Care Specialist.

Credentials & Financial Information

2003
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. If for any reason you are not happy with our service, we will gladly r
VISA, Master Card, AMEX, Cheques & Cash
Certified by IICRC, NADCA, WoolSafe and Hunter Douglas
Ontario Flooring Institute. IICRC.
$150
PROJECT RATE
for packages and pricing, please see the following link:http://www.416soclean.com/
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!