Category :
Antique Retailers
Address:
Queen St East- Leslieville Toronto , ON m4m 1K9

AMA All Most Antiques

Is this your company? Claim it FREE!

Claim This Listing

Expand your profile, get notified when reviews are posted, and start managing your online reputation!

You Might Also Consider

Carrocel Restorations

Lost my review 2x now. Media centre conversion Loved!!!! works beautifully in my husband's great room, Bubble Glass...

Anne-Margaret Welton in North york 5 Nov 30, 2013

Reviews for AMA All Most Antiques

Oct 20, 2009, Toronto

If you can get the list prices down and on certain items, then there are some good deals to be had. All of the mid century stuff is a tad overpriced which is fine if it's solid teak, in great condition and NOT veneer. Those are few and far between. I have bought a few things on sale over the years and they have served me well.

Helpful? Yes No

Feb 19, 2009, Toronto

After searching for the perfect sleigh bed at every internet site and well known retailer in the city, I almost gave up. When I walked into my favorite neighborhood antique and collectible shop , i found my perfect bed. Solid wood, wooden dowel joints, perfect size- double for a Toronto home. Marked at $395, SAM the owner offered to sell me the bed for $295 without even a haggle. He has a delivery guy that cost $50 to deliver and set my new bed up, and voila! Very happy to give this terrific local merchant my business.There is always something interesting to find in this shop.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!