Category :
Organizing Products & Services
Address:
2329 Yonge Street Toronto , ON M4P 2C8

Solutions Inc.

Is this your company? Claim it FREE!

Claim This Listing

Expand your profile, get notified when reviews are posted, and start managing your online reputation!

You Might Also Consider

OnWall Solutions

OnWall_Logo_NEW_company_logo.png

OnWall totally cleaned up my disastrous garage, and gave me useable space back as well as a show home for my vehicles....

Len from Burlington 2 Apr 09, 2014

Reviews for Solutions Inc.

Jun 06, 2012, TORONTO

Good place to pick up organizing bins and tools. If you need a specific sized container to store a random object, this two story emporium is the place to find it. The only problem with this place is most containers/boxes/etc are not very aesthetically pleasing. Not too bad since most stuff is meant to fit behind a door or in a drawer.

Helpful? Yes No

Nov 19, 2008, Toronto

I dropped by Solutions Inc at Yonge and Eglinton because I needed some clear plastic containers. Solutions Inc has a large selection of storage solutions for every room in the house and is comprised of 2 floors (main floor and basement). I was able to find everything I needed here, and will be back in the future when I need more storage solutions.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!