Category :
Hours:
9 AM-5 PM Monday -Friday

Window Land Co.

Company Profile

Supply and/or installation of all types of windows and doors replacements for old houses or new construction. We can do vinyl, aluminum,Fiberglass and wood windows and doors,bays or bows windows. double, tripled or laminated glass windows for residential or commercial projects.

more...

GTA

Acton

Caledon

Bolton

Reviews for Window Land Co.

Show:

Apr 22, 2012, Mississauga

In 2009 we replaced all our windows with triple glass along with the front door and the rear sliding door. We dealt with Mike, he was ver knlowedgable and informative. He was very helpful. We have been saving so much on gas and electricity. One of my kids broke the glass of one of the windows, they came and replaced very fast. I was only charged for the material and no charge for the labor. Window Land was referred to me by my friend and also my neighbor. I recommend Window Land to any one whos interested in getting a quality with very good customer service.

Apr 21, 2012, Markham

Window-land was recommended by a friend of ours in Mississauga, we asked for a quote, it didn't cost a thing. The owner came personally and gave us the quote. He knew a lot about windows and was very knowledgeable about what kind of windows we needed. The windows from Window-land were exceptional. Their work was fast and the installer was very professional. I recommend this company to anyone who wants their windows or doors done.

Company Response:
HI Osama ,thanks for your nice review. I also enjoyed doing business with you and looking forward to doing more in the future. Mike
This review has been flagged for verification.
Haki in Markham Jan 13, 2012
Why am I seeing this?

Dec 18, 2011, MISSISSAUGA

we recently had all the windows replaced in our home. Having some oversized windows that needed some extra attention were addressed with much confidence and assurance. I did not get that same feeling when getting other quotes from different companies. Moe helped us choose a unique design for our oversized windows and we are thrilled with the service. The installers were also incredible. They worked so hard and stayed so late until they were completely finished. As a very picky homeowner and a skeptical consumer I am confident we made the right choice.

Dec 16, 2011, MISSISSAUGA

After getting 7 quotes we decided to go with Windowland. Price was reasonable compared to others, and installation was great. We have had the new windows for a few months now and think the quality of the product is good. Installers did a great job. The only thing I was not too impressed with was the fact that I had to sweep up the debris around the house left behind by the installers. No big deal though.

Nov 24, 2011, OAKVILLE

I replaced 5 Windows 2 years ago and I recently replaced my entrance Door. Everything Brick to Brick. The Price was better than the other quotes that I got and the salesman Moe was very helpful on explaining the product and the installation, the timeline was as specified and the workmanship was outstanding. the workers were careful in protecting my furniture and the clean up was excellent. I have already Reffered them to my relatives and my neighbor also purchased some windows from them. I would recommend thier services to anyone. It was a pleasure dealing with Window Land.

Company Response:
HI Akif ,thanks for your nice review. I also enjoyed doing business with you and looking forward to doing more in the future. Moe Window Land co

Nov 24, 2011, MISSISSAUGA

From the time I contacted Window Land to the time of installation the service was exceptional. One thing that stood out to me in comparison with other companies, was the knowledge and not pushing the sale on. I have many people stopping by and asking me who did the windows. It has been two years and have not had any problems. Very happy with the work. Will certainly recommend.

Nov 23, 2011, MARKHAM

After researching 7 different window companies to replace all our windows in the house I decided to go with Window Land because they had a reasonable price, good product, and good service. Chris and his crew showed up on time to install windows and had all windows out and installed in 4 hrs. Total job with finishing and cleanup took about 8 hrs. I watched over the installers as they did the job and they definitely know what they are doing. Windows are plumb and level and they sealed around all edges with spray foam. The crew was polite and responsible and it showed that they cared about their craftsmanship. I have no complaints with this company or installers. We have to rebuild the bay window we have because it is completely rotten and Chris and his crew were great at dealing with the situation. I called the references that were given to me before I signed the contract and they were all receptive and correct in their reviews of Window Land. I would not hesitate to pass on this name to anyone and definitely recommend this company to anyone.

Nov 18, 2011, MISSISSAUGA

I was finishing my basement and decide to replace my basement windows. At the same time, I decided to replace the 2 windows at the front of my house with energy efficient (low e) windows because that is where the sun shines strongest into our home. The cost was ok, but I question the product that was installed. There was no energy efficient sticker on the windows and I am wondering if they are actually low-e. I recently noticed a scratch on the glass one of the windows as well. I have no complaints about the basement windows.

Company Response:
Hi K, All our windows come with energy star stickers. We would like to come and show you that the glass is energy star with LowE. If it's not, then we will gladly replace it for you free of charge. We have a 100% customer satisfaction policy and we would love to honor it. The owner will personally come inspect the windows and make sure you get the highest of quality. We do not recognize you in our data base. Please call us at your earliest convenience so we can solve this matter. Thank You,

Jul 27, 2011, Kleinburg

After doing lots of research we decided to go with Window Land for replacement windows. Mike gave us a lot of important information and answered all of our questions, making us feel very comfortable with our decision. We had 5 new windows installed and can not believe what a difference they make. We will soon be putting in another order and intend to use Window Land to replace all of the existing windows in our home.

Company Profile

At Window Land, our goal is to help your dream home come true. We don’t believe in 'one size, one style fits all'. Your dreams are unique and our windows are custom built to your exact specifications. Limitless combinations are yours to command as you explore, by selecting custom colours, interior wood selections, different exterior brick moulds, glazing choices for your home, whether remodeling or building a new one.

Turning your dreams into reality can make your house into a home. Window Land can make it happen with the greatest number of design options in the window business.

Products & Services

Products
Vinyl,Aluminum ,Fiberglass and Wood Windows and Doors for residential and commercial
Services
Supply and Installation of windows and doors
Brands
window-land.com ,vinylbilt.com ,vinylwindowdesigns.com , aluminumwindowdesign.com , Laflamme.com and pella.com
Styles
casements, single sliders, single hung, double sliders, awning, fixed windows, picture windows, custom windows

Credentials & Financial Information

1999
All major Credit cards,low interest Financing available,Cheque, Cash,
WSIB covered, up to $2 million Liability insurance
BBB, Window Wise, CSA, Energy Star
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
Life time transferable

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!