Category :
Home Inspection
Address:
110 Cawker'S Cove Rd Port Perry , ON L9L 1R6

ACAN Energy Solutions

Is this your company? Claim it FREE!

Claim This Listing

Expand your profile, get notified when reviews are posted, and start managing your online reputation!

You Might Also Consider

AllMax Home Inspection

Homestars-Best-of-13.jpg

I was impressed with how thorough and detailed the home inspection was. The inspector encouraged me to ask questions and I...

P.R. of Mississauga 3 Apr 10, 2014

Reviews for ACAN Energy Solutions

May 23, 2011, L1Z0A4

Evan from Acan Energy came to try and help me to identify the reasons for energy loss in my house. He arrived promptly and set-up all his equipment in an organized fashion. I was impressed that he even brought a pair of "indoor" shoes to wear around my house! Evan was quickly able to diagnose that I was losing energy through a gap in two door frames, missing caulking around windows, and outlets that let in outside air. He provided me with a detailed report as to how I could correct the deficiencies and informed me of possible rebates to improve the insulation in my house.

Helpful? Yes No

Apr 07, 2008, Toronto

This company is lucky due to government offering rebates for energy saving applicances. Buyers need to pay for energy evaluation report from these kind of companies to get their rebate. For instance, you will eligible to get $1000 back from government buying a high efficiency furnace, paying for the report cost $450. Come on, we are the one paying and this company is splitting our rebate. These company will do nothing but only needs a laptop and printer to print you the freeking report. No experience needed and they specified they get a license for this (probably a licence to rip people off). The report shows you are eligible to get certain rebate back $1000 for furnace replace, $150 for improvement of air tightness of your house, this company will not care whether you will get everything and saying you not quality of that $150. (Not even giving you the report as a reference). Ask for it and you'd paid for that. The person I deal with is Ron, Gary, they are the same. Ripping customer.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!