Category :
Hours:
Daily, 24/7

Nuvo Garage

Company Profile

NuvoGarage Inc. is privately owned Canadian firm based in Ontario that specializes in interior garage and boathouse design, renovation and organization. We take care of all of the work (as required) to transform your garage including removal of junk and hazardous chemicals like paints and solvents. We’ll even take away …

more...
Servicing:

Ontario

Reviews for Nuvo Garage

Show:

Jul 06, 2012, Mississauga

My garage was a mess, and mice were calling it home. I cleaned out most of it myself, but needed help with organizing and storage solutions. I contacted a couple of garage organization companies, and Rick Scully responded the next day. I didn't hear from the other company until a week later. From the beginning, Rick was fantastic. He listened to my issues, needs, and budget. He came back with a proposal that was well below what I thought I'd pay, with some great ideas. The work was done by Rick and his team in coordination with some other things I had going on. It was done to a very high standard and I appreciated Rick's flexibility with schedules and changes I made. In the end, the garage is organized now, the floor looks fantastic, and I have lots of room in my basement storage room. I would highly recommend Nuvo Garage if you need help like I did.

Company Response:
Thanks ND. It was a pleasure to work with you and I'm really pleased that the outcome, both in the basement and the garage, fulfilled your storage needs.

Jun 23, 2012

My wife and I have three young boys and our narrow two car garage need a complete transformation - we added two more bikes to the collection and needed to have the ability to keep two vehicles in the garage. We got two quotes and Rick clearly seperated himself for the following reasons: 1) Rick invested a significant amount of time up front to ask me more questions on my needs from a use and function perspective; 2) Rick took pictures of the garage and came back with a very thoughtful approach to my storage needs (including a place to hang the kids wagon, the need to store 5 bikes for the entire family, winter tires, the required accessories,etc.); 3) Rick offered a number of custom adjustments (opening the roof frame, reinforcing, and laying plywood, and custom made floating shelving); 4) Rick organized everything for me on completion to ensure it meets the needs from the original discussion (no charge); and 5) Rick's pricing was very competitive We are very happy with both our experience during the the transformation process and the end result (well informed and Rick addressed every question or request in a timely manner). Rick and his team take customer service and satisfaction very seriously and as a service provider myself, understand the true value of delivery. Thanks Rick.

Company Response:
Thanks for your very thoughtful and thorough review Benjie. I'm really pleased that you and Sonya are satsified with the outcome and I wish you many years of enjoyment with it.

Jan 01, 2012, North York

I was thoroughly impressed with the Nuvo Garage team. I live in a bungalow with a single-car garage. The garage had never been organized before - basically exposed concrete blocks, no shelves or hooks. As a result, garage tools and contents littered the floor or found a home in the basement. Rick was a complete professional throughout the entire garage organization design process. He listened carefully to understand my ingoing objectives and clarified/refined my thinking in order to best meet those objectives with proven approaches he's used successfully before (slatwall/hook system along the walls, 4ft deep elevated platform across the back wall, 2 elevated shelves along the sides). Rick was conscious of both the practical functionality of the design he recommended, as well as the design esthetic it would create. Great job at a reasonable cost.

Company Response:
Greg, thank you for your thoughtful review. I'm very pleased that you are satisfied with both the process and the outcome.

Oct 06, 2011, Mississauga

Rick was very professional and friendly. With a limited budget I wanted just the basics to organize my tiny garage. He offered some suggestions for slatwall, complete with 14 assorted hooks, and some wire shelving. He gave me a verbal quote (followed that evening by detailed quote via email) and we agreed to the project through a handshake. He did not once try to upsell me on anything, I greatly appreciated that. He removed some old paint cans and old blinds for disposal with an agreement to do the job a few days later. He arrived early and did a fantastic job. I am very pleased with my decision in choosing Nuvo Garage. Contact Rick for your project, regardless of the size, you won't be disappointed. Thank you very much Rick!

Company Response:
Thanks for your review Tracy. I'm thrilled that you are pleased with the outcome and the process. Best wishes. Rick

Jun 01, 2011, North York

Rick Scully's professionalism and project management experience transformed my garage into an effective and efficient space. It was a pleasure to work with him and his team. I would highly recommend Nuvo Garage for the design ideas and executing on the final results.

Company Response:
Jasmine, thank you for sharing your thoughts on our work. I'm pleased that you are satisfied with the improved functionality of your garage space.

May 09, 2011, Scarborough

Very professional: timely, courteous and competent. Very good advice and planning; willing to accommodate Rick & co. delivered as expected, without any issues. Good workmanship. Great result: I'm quite happy with my "Nuvo" garage! Will definitely contact them for future upgrades. Thanks Guys

Company Response:
Thanks for your kind remarks JDP. I'm really pleased that you are satisfied with the outcome and look forward to helping you out should require anything further.

Jan 16, 2011, Toronto

Rick sealed and finished our garage floor. He also build a large storage shelf for us. He spent as much time as needed to work with us to figure out our needs. I would use him again for any work that we need. We are very happy with the work done.

Company Response:
Thanks Rhonda. I really appreciate your review and am pleased that you are satisfied with the outcome.

Jan 07, 2011, Toronto

I met with a number of potential vendors and I am glad I chose Rick. He did a great job of accessing our storage needs and designing a custom solution that maximized storage. Lots of choice in colour and hardware. I used to hate even going into the garage and now its a dream. Floor to ceiling slatwall, built in work bench, drawers, shelving and recycling areas are great. No more clutter. Thanks Rick.

Company Response:
Thanks for your comments Ken. I'm really pleased that we were able to work with you in coming up with a solution that satisfied both your practical and aesthetic needs. Enjoy.

Dec 20, 2010, North York

The project consisted of floor coating, large overhead shelves, slat wall, tire racks and cabinentry. Rick is very professional and responsive. He was able to come by for a design and estimate on the same day that I called. He met all deadlines and the workmanship was first class.

Company Response:
Thanks for your thoughtful remarks Mike. It was a pleasure to work with you, and I hope that you and your family have many years of enjoyment from your new home, and your "nuvogarage".

Dec 20, 2010, North York

My wife and I were looking for the impossible. We wanted to increase the storage capacity of our garage, while at the same time make space in the garage for us to to park our mini-van inside during the winter. Rick from Nuvo visited our garage on Sunday of last week and devised a sturdy platform 4 feet deep going across the entire width of our garage for storage, with enough room underneath for the hood of our minivan to slide right under. All for $500. Talk about impossible! We took him up on it, and it was installed in a matter of hours that same week. We are very pleased with Nuvo Garaga, Rick, and Ed. We wish them much success in the future. Dov

Company Response:
Thanks for your comments Dov. I'm pleased that we were able to help you out and I hope that you enjoy getting into your minivan this winter free of ice and snow. Should you require any further assistance from us, we'd be more than happy to be of assistance.

Company Profile

Products & Services

Products
High density pvc slatwall, trim, hooks, baskets shelves from storeWALL™;Onex™ Cabinets from Mott Manufacturing;PVC,polyaspartic and epoxy flooring, car and bike lifts Specialty racks for gardening, golf, racquets from Schulte™; Modular, rugged and resilient interlocking Multilock™ pvc floor tiles; Specially formulated polyurethane slip-resistant concrete floor coating from Durabak™; Overhead Storage units from Hyloft™
Services
Design and interior renovation of garages and boathouses; Junk and hazardous waste (i.e. paints, solvents) removal; Removal and delivery of reusable items to local charities; Custom carpentry, electrical, plumbing, painting.
Brands
storeWALL™; Multilock™; Schulte™; Polyguard™, Mott™, Enviroepoxy™
Styles
N/A
Specialties
In addition to the services noted above, we specialize in customized, made to measure, wall and ceiling storage to maximize available storage space.

Credentials & Financial Information

Full refund on damaged goods
Cheque
Markham Board of Trade
Stamford's Who's Who
No project is too elementary for us to handle
PROJECT RATE
N/A
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
Lifetime warranty on storeWALL™ slat wall; 10 year manufacturer's warranty on polyaspartic floor coa

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!