Category :
2857 Sherwood Heights Oakville , ON L6J 7J9
Owner/Manager:
Saeed Iqbal

Home Sweet Linens

Company Profile Home Sweet Linens caters to retail customers, offering more selection, excellent quality and personal service. We can help you with all your home décor questions and educate you on how to choose the best linens. We guarantee everything we sell, so you can rest assure that you are buying quality. ...

You Might Also Consider

Linens 'N Things

9.3

3 Reviews

The prices are great and the selection is wide. I'm always able to find something I like. Whenever I need new bedding this...

Emily Verner from Toronto 3 Nov 25, 2012

Reviews for Home Sweet Linens

Mar 08, 2008

I discovered Home Sweet Linens through a newspaper ad in the summer of 2007. Their store is deceptive, as is their website since they carry much more than what is listed. They were extremely helpful in helping me select complete bedding ensembles with bed skirts, sheets, pillowcases/shams, neck rolls, comforters etc., for our daughter's room and our guest room. The quality is amazing for the price. I compared their prices with an on-line Canadian retailer and Home Sweet Linens prices are better. The service is exceptional along with turn around time to order. I love everything and I will definitely be back in the future. I have also purchased a bath mat, bamboo towels and sheet sets and they are exceptional. I spent alot of time looking at other high end bedding retailers and I couldn't find anywhere else that compared in quality, selection or price. I can highly recommend them.

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!