Category :
Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
Address:
1153 Pioneer Rd Unit12 Burlington , ON

Wizard Carpet & Rug Cleaning

Is this your company? Claim it FREE!

Claim This Listing

Expand your profile, get notified when reviews are posted, and start managing your online reputation!

You Might Also Consider

Allergy Relief Cleaning Services

Mattress Cleaning.jpg

Great job. Got rid of more stains than I expected, let alone hoped for. Honest: voluntarily reduced the price from the...

Susan Gowen from Mississauga 1 Apr 16, 2014

Reviews for Wizard Carpet & Rug Cleaning

Mar 13, 2014, Burlington

I had my broadloom cleaned by this company using their powerful truck system. Later that night, I noticed 2 large dark stains that seemed to surface after the cleaning. The owner (Ian) returned to have a look, and within seconds, advised that one area looked like spilled wax and the other area was some other kind of spill. There was no attempt to try and resolve the problem whatsoever. I clearly explained that we rarely light candles and have NEVER had a candle in the area he claimed was wax. I also explained that Jamie, the technician, who is very thorough would have mentioned these 2 large stains had he not been able to remove them. The owner, despite having his equipment here, told me that I was stuck with the stains and left. He claimed that if they were removable, they would have come out with the initial cleaning. Two days later, I easily removed the stains using a Bissell Little Green Machine and hot water.

Apr 27, 2009, Oakville

We had Wizard Carpet into our home cleaning our carpets and Tile and Grout. They had the most amazing Technician named Jamie come to my home; a real gentleman! I felt like I had all new tiles laid in my home - I am so happy I chose the Wizard. I was happy to pay the money for great customer service everyone provided from start to finish and for not having to scrub on my knees for many hours on end. I would recommend anyone to them (and have).

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
Nothing!
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Let this company clean and seal your Tile & Grout. Their "BIG" truck is AMAZING!!! Thank you Wizards.

Mar 21, 2009, Toronto

The carpet cleaner was very friendly, helpful and reliable. He came in the morning and he worked very quickly and promptly. I would recommend this company to everyone. Wizard did a wonderful job!

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
nothing
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
call Wizard!

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!