Category :
Appliance Retailers
Address:
4939 52 Avenue NW Edmonton , AB

Leon's Furniture & Appliances Warehouse & Showroom

Is this your company? Claim it FREE!

Claim This Listing

Expand your profile, get notified when reviews are posted, and start managing your online reputation!

You Might Also Consider

Trail Appliances

6.5

8 Reviews

I am very satisfied with the service provided. The staff provided good advise for selection and helped us make the right...

sonali from Edmonton 1 Mar 23, 2014

Reviews for Leon's Furniture & Appliances Warehouse & Showroom

Mar 03, 2014, Edmonton

Got a New sofa and a new Fridge happy with both. Great sales people and when they deliver things to my house they were on time called the day before and gave me a time as when they would be there the next day. Very happy with my new fridge again what a great job thanks again

Nov 24, 2012, EDMONTON

we bought leather sofa from leon's with extended warranty on it.We were told it is covered for peeling off,cuts, holes, etc. After two years the leather started peelng off and I called the number they gave me. The person came from somewhere called sephora co. and looked at my sofa and he said the leather peelings were not covered.I am not satisfied with their service.we went back to leon's and asked them why weren't our peeling covered .They said take the pictures of the damaged sofa and send it to us and we will see what we can do.I am still waiting for a month for their reply.

Feb 11, 2012, ST ALBERT

We purchased a fridge for our basement and had it delivered to our house. We were quite happy with the sales service we received but the delivery was a huge pain. It took 3 guys to deliver the fridge, they don't take their shoes off (or wear covers like someone delivery people) and then they snagged my carpet while moving the fridge! Calling their customer service department was a hassle and it took weeks to get a resolution to them wrecking my carpet. In the end they gave us a credit towards our next purchase....we still have not used it. Not impressed with their after purchase service.

Aug 22, 2011, Edmonton

We had a good shopping experience. We didn't have any issues with Leons. The store had a good selection. The staff were friendly. We were happy with the purchase and the delivery. They delivery men came on time and they made sure the furniture was set up properly.

Aug 16, 2011, Edmonton

we went in looking for a bed frame and we found one in the clearance section. So we bought it because it was a really good deal. That being said, the quality was good and i havent had any issues with the bed frame. However, I found that the prices for the other furniture to be quite pricy. The staff were friendly and helpful.

Aug 09, 2011, Edmonton

the staff were ver helpful, and weren't pushy. They gave me time and space to look sound. The store had a good selection of furniture and I found the prices quite reasonable. The delivery was great. I didn't have any problems and I'm quite happy with the bed.

Aug 09, 2011, Edmonton

the staff were not very helpful t the store. I had to hunt down the salespeople. I had the tables delivered. We actually had the same table delivered 3 separate times because there were always problems with the table. It was found to be damaged, I.e dents, scratches, etc... Eventually, we decided to get a refund. We probably not shop there again. Too much stress and hassle!

Aug 09, 2011, EDMONTON

Everything went well. I am quite happy with my purchase. The price was quite reasonable for the quality of the sofa. The staff were friendly. The delivery went smoothly. I didn't have any problems. I would most likely shop there again.

Aug 09, 2011, Edmonton

Overall, I had a good experience. We selected a fridge from Leon's showroom and had it delivered. The fridge that was delivered had a broken handle and we had noticed it immediately and told the delivery guys. They took the fridge back and said that a new fridge will be delivered within 2 weeks. And so after 2 weeks, we received the fridge and we were satisfied with the delivery. I am happy with the way Leons dealt with the situation.

Aug 02, 2011, EDMONTON

the service was great. The sales person provided us with lots of information. They told us how to set everything up. The delivery was great. No problems whatsoever. I am happy with the purchase and also after one month of the purchase, the manager called us to see if we were satisfied. He also called us when leons were having a special promotion or sale. We would shop there again.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!