Categories :
Hours:
24 Hrs

House Depot

Company Profile

HouseDepot, REGISTERED WITH ESA, TSSA, HRAI, WSIB, WITH COMMERCIAL INSURANCE, AND MANY OTHER LICENSES: installs and services:

more...
Servicing:

Brampton,Burlington, Concord, Etobicoke, GTA, Hamilton, Markham, Mississauga, New Market, North York, Oshawa,Pickering, Richmond Hill,Scarborough,Thornhill, Vaughan Woodbridge, Toronto, Ajax, oakvile, thornhill

Reviews for House Depot

Show:

Jun 02, 2013, MARKHAM

I called Mark on Saturday and he committed to coming the next morning. He was very friendly and quoted a much cheaper price than the other three contractors I called. Also, his availability to come and diagnose the problem was much more expedient than others who could only come out mid-week or asked me to call back on Monday. Mark quickly assessed the problem and had the replacement part in his truck. The job was done in 45 mins and we now have a working AC. The same repair two years previously cost three times as much. Recommended.

Mar 18, 2013, North York

We highly recommend House Depot. Mark and his colleagues are friendly, knowledgeable and honest in price. They are very skillful and work efficiently, and patient on small project as well. Mark is so nice that he also provides advices about our kitchen exhaust fan problem with no extra charge. We are glad to know house depot in our area. Although it's a small project, but since it's the first time we look for electrician, we did some research and price comparison. Finally, we chose house depot because of their reasonable price, consistent license information and also the reviews on this site.

Helpful? Yes No
This review has been removed by the author.
Tim from Old Toronto Mar 13, 2013
Why am I seeing this?

Feb 07, 2013, Toronto

Mark from House Depot arrived within an hour of us calling him for service. He was friendly, professional and got the job done in 5 minutes. Thank you very much, Mark!

Feb 06, 2013, York

If you're looking for small company customization but big company reliability, Mark is your man. The fall after we bought our house, the furnace didn't work. I called several large companies, but they wanted $200+ to even come to the house. I was desperate. A friend recommended Mark. He came, quickly diagnosed the problem, and repaired it for the same price it would have cost the big guys to come out. As the furnace was on its last legs, I had him out a year later to replace the aged thing. Him and his team came in, started and finished the job in the same day. They were respectful, efficient, and good with our yappie dog. He also implemented a cost-effective solution as we weren't getting enough heat to an upstairs bedroom. Mark has always been candid with me regarding costs and issues, which is so important when dealing with a tradesperson. I expect him to be my furnace guy for a long time.

Helpful? Yes No
This review has been flagged for verification.
Jess from Etobicoke Jan 25, 2013
Why am I seeing this?

Nov 16, 2012, Toronto

Mark was great to deal with right from the beginning. He promptly got back to me and showed up when he said he would. When he ran into an unexpected issue on our job, he and his crew stayed until it was finished and stuck with the originally quoted price. Wouldn't hesitate to use him again.

Nov 14, 2012, Markham

we were in the store to buy flooring material and the staff was incrediable. The product was on sale and didn't have any on the floor, the staff quickly went to their storing spot and got the wood flooring for us. they went on to taking it to the front for me and helped with the checking out part. I would recommend visiting the north york location and experiencing what i have!!!!!!! Keep up the great work guys and gals!!!!

Nov 11, 2012, Scarborough

The heat pump, which heats and cools the condo was not working for more than 2 years. I actually called other companies to fix it, everytime they charged me, but was not fixed. I called mark and he fixed the unit in less than two hours.

Apr 10, 2012, East York

I am very pleased with the service provided to me by House Depot! Mark recently repaired my furance & his service was prompt, efficient & very reasonably priced. He charges a fixed price for his work regardless of how may hours it take to complete! I would definately recomend House Depot for any furnace/air conditioning repairs!!!

Company Profile

1. Air Conditioning, Air Conditioner, HVAC, furnace, Boiler, Heat Pump, Ductless, Tankless, Hot Water Tank, HWT, Cooling, Gas piping, Rooftop, services Fire Places Radiators, electrical, Ductless, AC's, Pool Heaters, Gas, BBQ's 2. Master electricians : Knob and Tube wiring, Panel and service upgrade, Potlight installation Troubleshooting, New house wiring, permit and Electrical, walkin cooler, walkin freezer, DC motor controller, ESA inspections, TSSA, Red tag, endbrige, schandalier installation potlight installation, ground wiring, oil furnace installation, oil furnace repair

House Depot, housedepot

Products & Services

Products
Furnaces, central air conditioners, tanklesses, water heaters, ductless Electrical Panel, Walkin cooler, Walkin Freezer,Potlight, potlights, Service Upgrade, Knbo and Tube wiring, Fan installation, Fixture installation, oil furnace repair, oil furnace installation
Services
Heating,furnace, rooftop, tankless Air Conditioning, Electrical, boilers, floor heating, boiler, Unit heater, infra red heater, tube heater, electrical wiring, electrical furnace, aircondition, walkin cooler, walkin freezer, heat pump, swimming pool, pool heater, tube heater, gas furnace, rooftop, roof top, walking cooler, walking freezer, knob and tube wiring and repair, permit, red tag, electrical inspection, gas inspection, leak detection, endbridge red tag
Brands
Rheem, Noritz, Goodman, Keeprite, carrier,lennox, lg, fujitsu, mitsubishi, Navien, Rinnai, siemens, commander, samsung
Specialties
Electrical, Radiant floor heating, troubleshooting, furnace, carrier, lennox, Rheem, American standard, boiler, carrier furnace, goodman, keeprite, electrical troubleshooting, fixture installation, chandeliers installation, fuse burnt out, panel change, live panel change, service upgrade, dc motor controller

Credentials & Financial Information

2000
All jobs guaranteed with min one year
Cash, Cheque, Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Financing
Master Electrician, Refrigeration and Gas, Metro License
ESA, TSSA, HRAI, OPA & BBB
Electrical Engineer, Automation Instrumentation engingeer
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!