Categories :
Leslie

All Canadian Self Storage

Company Profile

Self Storage

Do you need more space for your belongings?

All Canadian Self Storage offers a wide variety of services to meet your storage needs.

Our prices are affordable and our professional staff are here to assist you in your personal and business needs. Our safe, well maintained and highly secured centres have a wide range of storage units, sizes starting from 4' x 3' (small closet) to 10' x 30' (double garage). Call or e-mail us for details and availability.

Security is our First Priority:

...

more...

Reviews for All Canadian Self Storage

May 29, 2012, Scarborough

I would recommend the 135 Beechgrove Drive to anyone looking for storage the location in clean and the staff is super friendly and helpful. The location is clean best storage I have used.

May 28, 2012, BRANTFORD

We've had great service so far, the space is great, the people are really nice. The only issue is the hours of operation, they close really early and sometimes we can't get in to our unit.

May 28, 2012, BRANTFORD

I really didn't deal with them much, its just a storage area, but basically I went in and spoke to the gentlemen behind the counter who was very helpful. She showed me a couple of different units, didn't have to decide right then so that was helpful because it turned out I didn't need as big of a unit as I thought. They were very professional and very friendly.

May 28, 2012, WOODSTOCK

The staff were helpful & pleasant Every time we have opened the unit up the door went off the track and we couldn't get it back town. The first time it happened, they told us that the person was not there that fixes this problem. We had to leave it open until that person came back. They have a lot of video cameras though. The last time it happened we had to stand on a nightstand to put it back on the track. From this happening our items are now coverd in dirt & grime. If we had been aware that this problem could happen we would have covered everthing with big sheet of plastic.

May 24, 2012, Toronto

I would highly recommend them for having the cleanest space, security system, I know that my stuff is in good hands, no mice, and every time I call them or I need to go they always have somebody to answer my question.

May 02, 2012, BRANTFORD

I really like how All Canadian Self Storage's Staff goes over the top to serve you. They are very courtesy. I like the facility has easy access and units are very clean!

May 02, 2012, Brantford

I was hesitant to put my valuable items with this company, until they walked me thru how secure this is. They are understanding,extremely patient, and I am very satisfied with this company!

May 02, 2012, Kitchener

I have been with All Canadian Self Storage for few months, and like that it has clean facilities, and very happy storing my items with them. I would recommend them!

May 02, 2012, OHSWEKEN

Just would like to say All Canadian Self Storage handles their customers with care. They took care of my needs for storage, and was satisfied and would recommend them to friends and family!!!

May 02, 2012, Toronto

We have use All Canadian Self Storage for business, and have found them to be reputable and staff was great. Would most diffently recommend for other companies/friends/family to take advantage of this service if needed!

Company Profile

Self Storage

Do you need more space for your belongings?

Security is our First Priority:

* Fully secured and alarmed centres
* Infrared motion detector
* Monitored security alarms that are linked with the City Police
* Endorsed truck loading areas
* Storage units are endorsed, each tenant may provide their own lock and key
* Inspection rounds performed daily.

Extra Services:

* We provide racks and/or shelves within the storage (Ask Centres for details)
* Material handling equipment (Pump trucks/dollies etc.)
* Fax and copier service at all our centres
* Delivery service: We will accept deliveries on your behalf
* Packing supplies: We have a large selection of supplies for your packing needs.

_______________________________________________________________________

MOBILE SELF STORAGE IN THE GTA
Self-Stor to door / Eliminate truck rental and movers

We are Ontario’s first and most popular mobile storage providers. Mobile storage with All Canadian Self Storage is inexpensive, convenient and secure. Your belongings are stored in a heated, clean, secured public storage warehouse. The storage containers are designed to accommodate an average rooms contents (5 ft X 8 ft X 7 ft high), the portable storage units' door opening is user friendly (4 ft wide x 7 ft high). Mobile self storage container(s) can be delivered to any residence or business in the GTA including the downtown core and the Beaches. Clients can load their belongings into the storage unit then secure the door with their lock.

All Canadian Self Storage facilities can provide packers and loaders upon request. Loaded portable storage containers will then be picked up and stored. Access is available to your storage space upon request at no charge. Return / re-delivery of the container(s) will be scheduled as per your request and to your designated location (may be different from the original pickup location). Portable storage clients may order (with container delivery) wrapping and covers for furniture storage, packing supplies, moving / storage boxes and locks.

Note: Because All Canadian self storage containers are custom constructed of wood - not metal - there is no condensation damage to stored goods.

______________________________________________________________________

Boxes and Supplies

BOXES AND MOVING SUPPLIES
LARGE SELECTION AT GREAT PRICES
$25.00 SELF STORAGE

All Canadian Self Storage maintains a large, comprehensive inventory of boxes and moving supplies, including wrapping and covers for furniture moving and storage, wardrobe boxes, picture / flat screen T.V boxes, bubble wrap, packing peanuts, glass sets and dish sets, tape and tape dispensers.

Delivery is available.
Please select location:

_______________________________________________________________________

Credentials & Financial Information

WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!