Category :
Drapery & Curtains
Address:
9603 165 Avenue NW Edmonton , AB T5P3S8

Rona Home & Garden - Edmonton

Is this your company? Claim it FREE!

Claim This Listing

Expand your profile, get notified when reviews are posted, and start managing your online reputation!

You Might Also Consider

Ethan Allen Home Interiors

Ordered a bedroom suite for over $7,000.00 in April 2013. Ethan Allen required a 50% deposit and payment in full before...

Patricia Richards from Edmonton 2 Sep 10, 2013

Reviews for Rona Home & Garden - Edmonton

Show:

Aug 05, 2012, EDMONTON

I went in to buy some blinds and found the staff to be very helpful, they didn't just point me in the direction, they actually walked me over. They asked me what I was looking for, made sure the blinds I bought matched the measurements I brought in.

Aug 03, 2012, Edmonton

Great service! Huge selection in items to choose from; very helpful staff. I would definitely go here any day! Much better than Canadian Tire, and very convenient hours and locations.

Jul 21, 2012, Edmonton

Rona provided us with quality laminate flooring with a ten year warranty. Rona installed our flooring at a cheaper price than a lot of other companies. Rona has been in business for over 10 years and has provided great services at affordable prices. Rona has alot of quality brand names and beautiful decor selections as compared with Harris Flooring and other companies. Our floors are in excellent condition and never needed repairs. Rona provided us with excellent customer service and has a reputable name that people can trust. Rona has competitive prices that will beat any competitor. We also buy a lot of gardeningg supplies with Rona as well.

Jul 29, 2011, Edmonton

My wife and I bought blinds from rona and had them install them as well for our large living room window and our kitchen/diningroom windows as well. The service was quick and done very well. Highly recommend doing this with Rona. The installation fee was not that expensive (price above includes the blinds themselves).

Mar 30, 2011, EDMONTON

The Rona on 97 St can be depended upon to ALWAYS BE LOW IN STOCK. Within the last year, I built two full suites with two complete kitchens and bathrooms and always had to go to other Ronas to pick up the products. Last night, I went to this Rona to purchase kitchen counters for a third suite. The prefab counter area was depleted and so I called the south side Rona... sure enough, they had five counters of the type that I was looking for. This Rona allows their stock to be fully depleted before bringing in new supplies. If you are a contractor, don't waste time going to this Rona... you will only have to go to another location to pick up the merchandise.

Mar 27, 2010, Edmonton

I purchased all my bathroom fixtures and granite counter top, tub surround,and supplies for the bathroom renovation. Rona had the best supplies and prices by far than the competitors. They also had a better selection of home decor and I picked up lamps and other items that I had not been intending to purchase but when I saw them I could not resist.

Mar 27, 2010, Edmonton

I have been going to Rona on 97th Street for as long as it has been open. The paint department has always provided excellent service . During a time when staffing has been difficult this area has seemed to have staff who have maintained customer service.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!