Category :
Owner/Manager:
Bijan Zamani

Bijan's Western Flooring

You Might Also Consider

Stone Source - Tile Source Intl.

hsmainpic.jpg

I had an exceptional experience with Stone Source. Most tile stores in Calgary are open only while I'm at work, and Chad...

Sarah Hammond from Calgary 1 Jan 15, 2014

Reviews for Bijan's Western Flooring

Show:

Apr 13, 2014, Calgary

We had to renovate the entire house. So, after a long search for the best product and the best deals, we ended up buying everything from Bijan's Western Flooring. The house looks spectacular! And it didn't cost us an arm and a leg. We've been treated like a family, getting a lot of attention and advises from a knowledgeable staff. We are utterly grateful to Bijan and his staff.

Dec 24, 2012, Calgary

We are on repair visit 4 to repair poor installation, visit 5 later this week. Damaged boards were installed, unstained strips on board were installed, transition strips had to be reinstalled 3 times - finally used colored crayon filler to hide his bad cuts, base boards were uneven and fell of when touched by his service managers finger. Only showed up on time once of the 6 visits to the house, included 2 days for installation and 4 repair visits. Only time was when the service manager showed up on visit 6 to inspect the mess of the installers. Picture available to those who want to see them.

Company Response:
Dear Dave Further to your visit to the showroom today, this email is to confirm that we will be removing the old floor and baseboards and replacing them with the product which you viewed today at our store. Please contact us at your earliest convenience to arrange a time that is suitable, for us to come and do the removal and install. I trust that this solution should resolve any and all of your issues. If you have any further concerns please feel free to contact me. Thanks for your patience Bijan Zamani Bijans Western Flooring

Oct 27, 2012, Calgary

it was a very pleasant experience to buy carpet and hardwood from the owner. he was very professional and polite. we got a very good price. the installation went very well. i would recommend this business to everybody.

Company Response:
Thank you for posting your experience with us! We are please to be of service. Please let us know if you have any further questions or building requirements, and of course drop by the showroom anytime even if just to say hi! Best wishes for the new year! Bijan's Wersten Flooring. Trusted here in Calgary since 1996.

Feb 21, 2012, CALGARY

Worst service ever. Overpriced, and horrible installation. I had to get it installed again. Bijan himself if very mean. After i had to pay Bijan in full of what i had owed him. I told him of the horrible customer service that his employee had while installing bijan said it was our problem, and all the scratches and dents that HIS employee overlooked as he installed them bijan also said it was our fault. When we also told him that the floor was unevenly installed he ALSO said that it was our problem! If you want good advice, DONT HIRE HIM!

Dec 31, 2010, Calgary

I got a pretty good deal from the owner on some exotic hardwood, he said if I found it elsewhere in canada he would give me 5 grand reward. so i looked. Couldnt find it at all. I fell in love with the floor and had togo back. thats when he gave me a better deal then the first time. Over all his installers did a great job, my stairs look incredible. Everyone who walks into my house loves the floor too. I also got some awesome tile from him.

Company Response:
Thank you for the review Dylan! We are pleased to do business with you and feel free call us anytime if you have any further questions at all. Wishing you and your family the best for a new year! Bijan's Western Flooring. Trusted here in Calgary since 1996.

Sep 30, 2009, Calgary

We had ordered hardwood, carpet and granite countertops from bijan. We had no problems with the hardwood since we installed it ourselves. They called and set up a time for the carpet installation and when that day arrived they called us saying it was material only. I called them to see what we could do due to the contract miscommunication. The associate I spoke to yelled at me!! Then preceded to quote me for installation and changed the pricing within 30 sec. When the owner got back we talked to him and he gave us a decent price. After that he calls back he tells us that the granite was estimated wrong and he said it would be an extra $800. After calling the lady who's dealing with the granite install, tells us he's incorrect and that he put a stop order 5 days ago ( funny, he was supposed to be in hong kong and that was day the associate yelled at me hmmmm ) overall terrible service. They treat people like morans. They have no respect and all they want is your money!

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!