Category :
131 Whitmore Rd. Unit. #7 Vaughan , ON L4L 4E3
Owner/Manager:
Customer Service
Hours:
Monday - Friday 9-5 (office), limited weekend cleanings.

Clean My Space Toronto

Company Profile

Clean My Space - where our focus is on Quality, Reliability, Consistency and Honesty.

NOTE: We would like to thank all of our clients who do take the time to write reviews for us, we love you! To keep the reviews fair, we do not offer any discounts in exchange for a review.

more...
Servicing:

Toronto, North York, east Etobicoke.

Reviews for Clean My Space

Show:

May 15, 2013, Etobicoke

VERY expensive. You pay for all this overhead and head office expense and at the end of it all your house isn't that clean. I rescheduled a cleaning and they screwed up the appointment and then tried to charge me 50% of the cleaning cost. Also missed an appointment and were late for another. Bad service. Get a local, sole proprietor to do the work. You'll pay less and get better service.

Company Response:
Hi Scott, I'm sorry to hear you are dissatisfied with the service. We do our best to keep our rates competitive while providing our employees and clients with appropriate coverage for rainy day situations (like a breakage, injury, etc.). We encourage feedback from our clients as we continuously seek to improve our services and leave our clients completely satisfied. We have not heard that you had any issues with our services in the past and are surprised to hear you are unhappy with the work being completed. Regarding your last appointment, we had rescheduled your appointment per your request and confirmed the dates of your upcoming appointments. You also received an appointment reminder prior to your appointment to confirm. As we've mentioned in the past, we do not make adjustments to cleaning schedules without a request to do so as it impacts the availability of our staff and the cleaning specialist assigned to your home. We always ensure we confirm the dates of appointments when changes are made to prevent this type of scenario from happening. As per our client service policy, if our staff arrive to a clean and are unable to get in, a lockout fee will apply. Should you notify us within 48 hours that you'd like to cancel, a fee would not be incurred. I apologize if we missed an appointment as we do our best to let you know of any issues that arise with our cleaning specialists as soon as possible. At times, our employees do get sick and are unable to work but we always try our best to reschedule your appointment promptly or send someone else in their place. As you have always been a morning appointment, our staff can arrive between 9-10am as we account for travel and weather delays. I apologize if our staff have arrived later than 10am as we do our best to notify our clients should there be any extenuating circumstances that prevent them from arriving at a reasonable time. I'm sorry to hear you will be cancelling services and hope you will reconsider in future. We have enjoyed working with you and wish you all the best. Thanks, Amanda

Apr 12, 2013, Mississauga

I am very satisfied with the cleaning provided by Clean My Space. I needed some help with my spring cleaning and they were able to accomodate my one-time cleaning need within three days of my call. They cleaned my house from top to bottom - it was very thorough. I liked the professional correspondence throughout the process as well. I also purchased the eco-friendly starter pack and really like the products. It's so economical to buy the base product and add water. Thanks again! I will definitely call you for my next spring clean or future housecleaning service.

Company Response:
Thanks so much for your feedback Jaclyn! We are so glad we were able to help with your spring cleaning :) We pride ourselves on offering a professional and quality service. We hope you enjoy the starter kit and would love to hear from you again in future. Thanks, Amanda

Apr 08, 2013, North York

I hired CMS for an initial condo clean. Judy and her team exceeded my expectations! The cleaning team was pleasant and professional. They were very thorough and cleaned the condo to my exact specifications. My kitchen, bathroom and floors were sparkling when they were done (not easy to achieve)! CMS was well worth the money. I would recommend them without hesitation.

Company Response:
Tanya- Thanks so much for taking the time to submit a review! We love hearing that we have exceeded the expectations of our client's and have left their place sparkling. We'd love the opportunity to clean for you in future! All the best, Amanda

Apr 02, 2013, Old Toronto

Clean My Space provided me with monthly condo cleaning services. They are timely, provide a quality service, and are flexible with appointments. It is funny how much you come to enjoy a monthly cleaning appointment - great for your space and for your life - well worth the cost.

Company Response:
Hey Blair! Thanks so much for your review. We are sad to see you go but are happy that we were able to provide you with the type of service you were looking for. You really do get to enjoy the luxury of coming home to a clean space. We wish you the best of luck with your move. Thanks, Amanda

Apr 01, 2013, Old Toronto

I am very happy with the service that Clean my Space provides. I have been a client for more than 4 years and use them regularly. My cleaning is always done to a high standard. CMS is also very open to suggestions and feedback. I would recommend CMS.

Company Response:
Donna- Thanks so much for your review! We love having you as a client and are happy that over the years, we have continued to keep up the high standards we set. Your feedback and suggestions are always welcomed as we continue to grow and improve our services. Sincerely, Amanda

Mar 31, 2013, Old Toronto

Friendly staff arrived on time. Did a fantastic job plus a few extras. I am pleased with the service from this company. When cleaning was completed we went through it with a checklist. I would recommend these services

Company Response:
Thanks so much for your review, Mark! We try our best to really wow our customers and it seems our staff were able to accomplish that. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated and we hope to have a chance to clean for you again. - Amanda

Feb 26, 2013, Old Toronto

The ladies who came in went above and beyond my expectation. I came home to a pristine living condition. All the junk in my drawers ended up being organized. And I didn't think my faucet and sink can sparkle like that. I don't regret calling Clean My Space. In fact, I look forward to using their services again. Would recommend to anybody! They are very honest and trustworthy.

Company Response:
Hi Anna! Thanks so much for your feedback. We are so happy we were able to surpass your expectations and leave your home looking pristine! We look forward to seeing you again in future. Sincerely, Amanda

Feb 26, 2013, Old Toronto

Clean My Space simply does an amazing job. I have used them twice so far and they were able to go in during the day to clear things up so I came to a clean home at the end of the day. They even sent me pictures of the house after and I could not ask for better cleaners. The staff there are very responsive, efficient and caring. I highly recommend for anyone to use them to get your place cleaned and tidy as I will again when the time comes.

Company Response:
Thanks so much for your review, Shawn! We try our best to go the extra mile since we know how much our customer's appreciate it. I'm glad we were able to leave you completely satisfied and know we will hear from you again in future. Thanks, Amanda

Feb 21, 2013, Old Toronto

While we had a few concerns originally, when we let CMS know our problems they pulled out all the stops to make us satisfied. Came in at extremely short notice during very bad weather to fix everything in time for us to finish moving. Highly recommended!

Company Response:
Hi Alex! Thanks so much for your feedback! I'm glad we were able to address your concerns promptly and left your place move-in ready. We hope to see you again in future. Thanks, Amanda

Feb 06, 2013, East York

The cleaning was below standard. Garbage not taken out, clean dishes placed on visually dirty shelves and I had to re clean. Over priced and un services. They " fix" is ridiculous. A 'spot clean" offered, or 15$ off my next cleaning. I wont be using them again and suggust other companies for 10$ less an hour.

Company Response:
Mandy- I'd like to address your concerns with our company. In our confirmation e-mail, we had asked that your home be tidied prior to arrival, provided a list of cleaning supplies that were required to clean your home effectively, and took down as much information you had provided pertaining to your home at the time of booking. Upon arrival, our staff notified us that they would require additional time given the condition of your home and that they did not have sufficient tools available to complete the clean, namely sponges and a vacuum. We were not notified where recycling would be taken at any point. Our staff indicated there was a great deal of dishes that needed to be washed and in order to use the sink, they did their best to find a place for everything. As a new client, they were unfamiliar with where everything needed to go and were working within a limited time frame. Upon hearing your concerns, we immediately offered to arrange a touch-up clean to address the areas you were unsatisfied with. We offered to be flexible in providing a touch-up clean to meet your schedule when you inquired about it further. In place of a touch-up clean, we offered you a credit, being that you had indicated you had already cleaned it yourself and again, you refused. We have done the due diligence on our end and took every necessary step to ensure your expectations were met. We addressed your concerns promptly and offered you a few different options to remedy the situation. We also stated that we wanted to ensure you were a satisfied client and to let us know how we can resolve this situation for you. You continued to provide new reasons why you were dissatisfied with the work completed, did not provide us an opportunity to remedy the situation, and based on e-mail correspondence, it did not appear you wanted us to do so. I apologize that we could not come to a resolution. We wish you the best of luck with your alternative service provider! Sincerely, Amanda

Company Profile

Leave your cleaning to the experts and expect the very best. We cater to busy professionals and families leading a busy lifestyle and offer top-quality cleaning and client care. Whether it is your home, rental property, building, shop or office, Clean My Space is the answer to your cleaning needs.

We love all things cleaning and so do our staff (yes, we've got the passion for it)! All employees are placed in our exceptional training program which teaches our Cleaning Specialists how to clean beautifully, efficiently and with respect to the environment.

If anyone knows cleaning, it's Clean My Space's president and resident cleaning expert, Melissa Maker. See her work on YouTube.com/cleanmyspace, CityLine, Breakfast Television, The Slice Network, Chatelaine Magazine, Rogers Cable TV, CBC, The Toronto Star and more! She's also in charge of educating all of our Cleaning Specialists, so you know you're in good hands.

We carry non-toxic cleaning products and our very favorite cleaning tools. We love to help advise our clients on acquiring the essential cleaning products and tools for a cleaner, healthier home!

Products & Services

Products
SKrAPr, Pink Solution, Mother's Choice, ATTITUDE, Scotch-Brite, Vileda, Sanitaire, Shop Vac, Arm and Hammer, etc. We prefer all-natural cleaning products but it won't preclude clients from using our service if that does not suit their preferences.
Services
Thorough cleans, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and occasional visits, laundry and ironing, executive/VIP cleaning, celebrity and high-profile clientele, short-term rentals, corporate condos, tenant turnover cleanings, post reno cleanings, move in/move out cleanings, real estate agent programs, landlord programs, property manager programs, gift cards, just ask what we can do for you!

Credentials & Financial Information

2006
Credit Cards (Mastercard/Visa/Amex). Interac payment.
Better Business Bureau, Toronto Board of Trade
3 hours of service
PROJECT RATE
Call for an estimate!
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
24 hour guarantee on our work - more details available in our Client Service Policy

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!